PDA

View Full Version : Carl’s Jr.

ChumpChange
12-15-2017, 04:43 PM
I guess I haven’t eaten there in a long time. So a neighbor kid on the high school baseball team sold me a coupon book. I didn’t really need it but I support the school. I graduated there. So I went to Carl’s for the first time and ordered my burger where I would then get my free drink and fries. I get to the window and she says $7.50. I asked her, what about my coupon? She said, that is with the coupon! I handed her the drink back and drove off. Sorry but I don’t pay that much for lunch.

El Toro
12-15-2017, 06:07 PM
carl jr. yeah haven't been to one for about 10yrs & there is one about a mile from my house. used to get fried zucchine with my burger wasn't bad. $7.50 is red robin burger price....

HB Vic
12-15-2017, 06:57 PM
Hahaha that’s messed up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spike morelli
12-15-2017, 11:27 PM
You know, I like Carl's Jr. as far as the food goes.....but I'm with you. The last time my wife and I stopped to have lunch at Carl's Jr. I thought it cost too much for what fast food is, and I haven't been in another since. I mean, I have the money but geeeeeeeze........

314joey
12-16-2017, 06:22 AM
This is why I love White Castle, get for hangovers, reasonable and good.

2manymustangs
12-17-2017, 07:25 AM
This is why I love White Castle, get for hangovers, reasonable and good.

:hilarious: the big problem is the lingering effects... :fart:

Carls Jr (Hardees) premium burgers are so so, but GROSSLY overpriced, true...

riverrunner1984
12-18-2017, 05:01 AM
Carl’s is my fav fast food burger place. I know I’ll catch shit with all the In N Out lovers but I love the super star from Carl’s