PDA

View Full Version : Hey MiniKat

Stainless
12-21-2012, 09:17 PM
Where did you go? You were posting like a Tasmanian Devil, now nothing.:biggrin-new:

Havasu Party Bus
12-21-2012, 09:51 PM
Where did you go? You were posting like a Tasmanian Devil, now nothing.:biggrin-new:
Lets just say someone don't like some of the stuff I post. So to make it easyer i'm just going to sat here and watch the show, and not be part of the show.:02.47-tranquillity: Hope no one miss my too much?:afro:

But here's what I have planed until next year.:smilies_mit_hut009::smilies_mit_hut010::sant a::party1::partyguy:

CarolynandBob
12-22-2012, 08:36 AM
Lets just say someone don't like some of the stuff I post. So to make it easyer i'm just going to sat here and watch the show, and not be part of the show.:02.47-tranquillity: Hope no one miss my too much?:afro:

But here's what I have planed until next year.:smilies_mit_hut009::smilies_mit_hut010::sant a::party1::partyguy:

Well that's bullshit. I liked all of the posting. Tell who ever it is to shut the fuck up.

Stainless
12-22-2012, 08:52 AM
But here's what I have planed until next year.:smilies_mit_hut009::smilies_mit_hut010::sant a::party1::partyguy:[/QUOTE]
:D:D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wendi
12-22-2012, 09:02 AM

You're a busy guy Merry Christmas MK

Wendi
12-22-2012, 09:05 AM
Well that's bullshit. I liked all of the posting. Tell who ever it is to shut the fuck up.

Is that really necessary?

CarolynandBob
12-22-2012, 09:21 AM
Is that really necessary?

Why yes it is. He wasn't post bad stuff as far as i saw. Did I hit a nerve?

Wendi
12-22-2012, 09:27 AM
Why yes it is. He wasn't post bad stuff as far as i saw. Did I hit a nerve?

No you didn't I just think your comment was rude but it certainly did not strike a nerve. A few questionable pics were removed from his post. He wasn't banned he can post all he wants. He is choosing not to and that is his choice.

GRADS2112
12-22-2012, 12:28 PM
This place probably needs to loosen up on the reins just a bit.

HB Vic
12-22-2012, 02:15 PM
This place probably needs to loosen up on the reins just a bit.

I'd like to think we're pretty loose. But pics of taco's in a women's crotch with the caption whats for dinner isn't something I or our advertisers would like to see here.

The pic was removed and a note explaining why it was removed was sent.

Hopefully everyone can appreciate that.

Thank you,
HB

niceguyeddie
12-22-2012, 04:44 PM
I'd like to think we're pretty loose. But pics of taco's in a women's crotch with the caption whats for dinner isn't something I or our advertisers would like to see here.

The pic was removed and a note explaining why it was removed was sent.

Hopefully everyone can appreciate that.

Thank you,
HB

I really agree with you. In some ways I appreciate this stuff being deleted. Many of us post from work and don't really need a co-worker walking by to a taco in a girls crotch on his/her computer screen.

I'm all for seeing ass and titties, Who isn't?... but there's other websites for that.

Havasu Party Bus
12-22-2012, 05:51 PM
I really agree with you. In some ways I appreciate this stuff being deleted. Many of us post from work and don't really need a co-worker walking by to a taco in a girls crotch on his/her computer screen.

I'm all for seeing ass and titties, Who isn't?... but there's other websites for that.
I just have to comment on this one. If your at work what are you doing PLAYING ON THE INTERNET. Is that not the same as stealing from work? And on the other parts of your comment I read :nutswinger::nutswinger:all over it IMO.:clapping:

niceguyeddie
12-22-2012, 07:05 PM
I just have to comment on this one. If your at work what are you doing PLAYING ON THE INTERNET. Is that not the same as stealing from work? And on the other parts of your comment I read :nutswinger::nutswinger:all over it IMO.:clapping:

I'm an independent contractor/ business owner. I pay my own business expenses. Meaning the computer and internet service I use, the office I sit in, the desk and chair I use and my assistants (whom are allowed to check facebooks/etc) are all on my dime. My time is my time and how I spend it is my business. ;)

Wendi
12-22-2012, 07:47 PM
MK come back

Havasu Party Bus
12-22-2012, 07:49 PM
I'm an independent contractor/ business owner. I pay my own business expenses. Meaning the computer and internet service I use, the office I sit in, the desk and chair I use and my assistants (whom are allowed to check facebooks/etc) are all on my dime. My time is my time and how I spend it is my business. ;)
Sound like business must be slow.:smilies_mit_hut021:

GRADS2112
12-22-2012, 09:17 PM
Many of us post from work and don't really need a co-worker walking by to a taco in a girls crotch on his/her computer screen.

I'm an independent contractor/ business owner.

First of all if you're the owner you should be sitting behind the desk...where no one else can see your computer. Second, that makes them employees not co-workers...if they don't like it, show them the front door. ;)

P.S. When sitting behind the desk make sure there are no reflective pictures/glass on the wall behind you...I learned that one the hard way.:yikes:

papaletch4130
12-22-2012, 10:52 PM
I sure like tacos..

WMC
12-23-2012, 08:46 AM
Sideways

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

niceguyeddie
12-24-2012, 12:35 AM
First of all if you're the owner you should be sitting behind the desk...where no one else can see your computer. Second, that makes them employees not co-workers...if they don't like it, show them the front door. ;)

P.S. When sitting behind the desk make sure there are no reflective pictures/glass on the wall behind you...I learned that one the hard way.:yikes:

I picture you having a Dildo on your desk at all times. lol

Sound like business must be slow.:smilies_mit_hut021:

I just had the best year I've ever had. Life is good and God is great. Do yourself a favor and grow up.

Have a Merry Christmas. I hope all is just wonderful in your life.

GotHalos
12-24-2012, 01:21 AM
Let's leave all personal attacks out of this. This is not the place for it.

GRADS2112
12-24-2012, 02:30 AM
I picture you having a Dildo on your desk at all times. lol

:duh:

Let's leave all personal attacks out of this. This is not the place for it.
I disagree. A few personal attacks might liven up this place.

WMC
12-24-2012, 06:24 AM
:duh:

I disagree. A few personal attacks might liven up this place.

It's a boating site and it's almost christmas. Lets keep it drama free. :sheep1:
If you want to liven this place up post some of your pictures (Boating) from Tahoe

Havasu Party Bus
12-24-2012, 09:52 AM
http://youtu.be/rfAvQp-Uk5I

WMC
12-24-2012, 11:44 AM
LOL
Mini Kat in Parker

Stainless
12-24-2012, 01:26 PM
He's everywhere.:p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

niceguyeddie