PDA

View Full Version : sleekcraft aristacrat..messing with it thread...

2FORCEFULL
09-27-2017, 05:43 AM
thought I'd do a thread on this little jet boat...history..
I went to Idaho from vegas to pick this boat up,... first, pretty sure I paid too much, and as always... wasn't what I thought it would be when I got there,...lol never is for me so that is on me..
The guy was in some what of a pinch, no details,.. but didn't have it in me to just walk away....so I drug it home...the maypop tires made it all the way back to vegas,... so woo hoo..
when I got the boat home.....buyers remorse really set in,.. not only wtf did I buy it for, but WTF am I gonna do with it???I think it's a really cool hard to find boat, but so is a girl with two heads...

so anyway... it's all mine now.... the first thing I did was gut the interior, and had it re upholstered

2FORCEFULL
09-27-2017, 05:56 AM
so there is where she sat...for months.... new seat not installed... and taking space.....with no interest whats so ever....I had bought a 270 hallett that was perfect, and instead of working on this jet boat, I decided to totally fuc the hallett up so I could sell it and piss every one off...once the hallett was gone.... I told my self that I could not have another boat till I finished messing with the sleek, it wasn't f'd up enough to sell yet....lol...
so I went out and went to work on it...

HB Vic
09-27-2017, 06:04 AM
That boat just doesn't seem like you. Maybe not your style? Maybe thats why you don't want to do anything to it?

2FORCEFULL
09-27-2017, 06:05 AM
When I got the boat, she needed some love....lot of WTF is that shit.....lol..as always....what you think it needs is times 10...the previous owner said this, She only runs on the port side tank cause the switching valve broke and I plumbed it direct....so... I got a new switch, new hoses, filter and such....while in there took a whole bunch of hooky shit out,... and got her done...rewarded my self with a cold beer, and said come look at the sleek to my wife, looks good huh,...make me a sandwhich....lol

2FORCEFULL
09-27-2017, 06:07 AM
That boat just doesn't seem like you. Maybe not your style? Maybe thats why you don't want to do anything to it?

I bought the boat because my doc said I needed to find something else to do besides getting up in the morning and hitting all my fingers with a hammer....

HB Vic
09-27-2017, 06:08 AM
I bought the boat because my doc said I needed to find something else to besides getting up in the morning and hitting all my fingers with a hammer....

Yoga would fit that bill LOL

2FORCEFULL
09-27-2017, 06:17 AM
so now,... boat is back together,... must be something else I can mess up....wanted to take it out and run it,... then the brain storm hit...it's way too windy to take this boat out ...so i'm out there walking around this boat,,, gotta find some way to dump some money in this boat.....oh yeah!!! the maypop tires, what a great idea,... I can go get new tires on the trailer.....so off to discount tire... coolest part of dumping cash in the boat, discount is right next to the bar I hit for 2k play'n video, gotta go give some of that money back,,,... right... and the cold beer was a good reward... told the girl there.... give me some fries with that...so I emptied out the cash that was burning a hole in my pocket.. finished my fries and cold beer,.. and went and picked up the boat.....on the way home, I wanted to stop and fill the boat up with fuel.... no money,... so ahhh fuc...

2FORCEFULL
09-27-2017, 06:24 AM
so on the way home, no getting gas, I go through the intersection, pretty deep gutter, and I look in the mirror to see how the trailer was doing.....WTF!!!! was that my bearing buddy that just flew off!!!!???.... pull over, yep...my guess is this , the trailer has bolts instead of studs and the installer dropped the rim on them and knocked them loose... I pulled it from Idaho and no problem.... so I walk back and was lucky to have seen where it came off....sad part was my wife wasn't there so no sandwhich...so with all that work, play'n video poker takes a lot out of you,mental and financial...so went home and took a nap....

2FORCEFULL
09-27-2017, 06:35 AM
so after the great nap, had a dream about this....ah never mind...gotta go to the bank, and go get gas...there was about half a tank on the starboard side, port was empty, so I fill it first, cool, now I know how big the tanks are, took 18 gals on the port side...head back home....I decide to give the truck some love, so clean up was due....I needed a screw driver to f up something on the truck, and remembered that there was one in the port side sponson... reach in to get it...WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...... theres about 2 gals of fuel in the sponson....so as always, try to look at the bright side... at least i'm not out on the water... or exploded the boat...right????
so I get most all the fuel out....Sue get home from work, hey hunny, got new tires on the boat trailer today....lol make me some dinner, I'm tired.... so my thought is....gotta pull the seats back out...pissed off thought ,... right... and,...in the morning, hope there fuel is all dried up.....

2FORCEFULL
09-27-2017, 06:39 AM
So another good night in dream land.....lol... I have some great dreams...I get up... dark out, sit out on the porch, drink some coffee and smoke a cig.... life is great....
wait for the sun to pop up....

walk out to the sleek.....ahhhhhhhh fuc.... the sponson is full of gas.......tank has a leak

2FORCEFULL
09-27-2017, 06:55 AM

so now, here I am, should get an ass whoop'n for selling my 21rc twin turbo schiada that ran on pump gas...I bought a donkey, when I wanted a quarter horse... I put so much time and money in the schiada and let it go way too cheep,... every one liked the schiada...

HB Vic
09-27-2017, 07:22 AM
Sorry Steve, had to remove RDP's watermarked pics from your post. I assume these are the property of RDP so I had to remove them.

2FORCEFULL
09-27-2017, 08:12 AM
no problem, I didn't see the water marks or I would not have post' them... all good here..

HB Vic
09-27-2017, 08:32 AM
no problem, I didn't see the water marks or I would not have post' them... all good here..

Thank you Sir

314joey
09-27-2017, 02:53 PM
Sounds like someone should take up jogging, it's much cheaper.