PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a bare boat hull

2FORCEFULL
09-23-2017, 07:57 AM
looking for a bare boat hull... just the fiberglass part is all I need, and it can have bottom damage.. and doesn't have to have stringers...I don't need the trailer, but would be nice if I can haul it to my garage and give the trailer back...I'm gonna do my own build, and have some ideas that I want to try...(yes fuc it up) so I don't wanna piss everyone off by fuc'n up a running boat... it's gonna be bad ass when done..I will post it up here when done and the critics can say what they want then.... but it will be way better then the 2 jet drive idea....

2FORCEFULL
09-23-2017, 08:06 AM
I have a couple boat hulls in mind that need major improvement, I wanna keep the cat in the bag, so if it's gonna bother you after I do what I want... please don't reply..it can be a cat bottom, or v hull..
probley some where in the 21-28' range is my guess... so whatcha got,... like I said it can have bottom damage...delam and such... and no stringers is a plus....I can't believe how many boats are built with fuc'd up stringers... but... when you see how I fix this kind of boat you will really hate 2FF, if not already