PDA

View Full Version : 2 ft head over we are doing turkey creek

luckystrike
09-15-2017, 05:22 PM
I 17 north of black canyon city Chelleens steakhouse right hand side be there then we will end up at the ranch party and BBQ sat night short notice but I luv that shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jordy
09-15-2017, 06:09 PM
That sounds like a great time! :smiley-fish:

2manymustangs
09-15-2017, 06:30 PM
I 17 north of black canyon city Chelleens steakhouse right hand side be there then we will end up at the ranch party and BBQ sat night short notice but I luv that shit

Just don't go there on the route that goes through St Louis Mo.... :shock:

09-16-2017, 04:39 PM

How was it?

jordy
09-18-2017, 08:01 AM
How was it?

It was a trip for the record books! The run up was interesting as someone decided to bring a school bus, I mean excursion, and didn't know how to drive it. Got buried in the creek and had to be winched out. Had another big mouth douche bounce his SXS on a ridge, unloaded the suspension and barrel rolled onto the side. Wouldn't have been that big of a deal, but his elderly father who isn't in great shape was with him and wasn't doing well after.

Coming home, 17 was at a stand still so we ran the gas and power lines and ended up in an adventure of our own. We're on a really nice road which suddenly went away on the side of a hill. Had to get turned around and winch back out of there. Still a great time!

09-18-2017, 08:54 AM
It was a trip for the record books! The run up was interesting as someone decided to bring a school bus, I mean excursion, and didn't know how to drive it. Got buried in the creek and had to be winched out. Had another big mouth douche bounce his SXS on a ridge, unloaded the suspension and barrel rolled onto the side. Wouldn't have been that big of a deal, but his elderly father who isn't in great shape was with him and wasn't doing well after.

Coming home, 17 was at a stand still so we ran the gas and power lines and ended up in an adventure of our own. We're on a really nice road which suddenly went away on the side of a hill. Had to get turned around and winch back out of there. Still a great time!

Sounds like a great day.

I'd like to reserve a seat for the next trip please. :3:

2FORCEFULL
09-25-2017, 05:59 AM
so was this title a coded message? "2 ft head over we are doing turkey creek"...anyone with a decoder ring????