PDA

View Full Version : Bicycle helmets in so-cal???

2FORCEFULL
09-02-2017, 09:25 AM
is that a law???? going there and taking bikes...soon as Juan gets done wax'n the alpine

HB Vic
09-02-2017, 09:38 AM
Only if you're under 18

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ziggy
09-02-2017, 01:19 PM
Only if you're under 18

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkUnder 18 what? Beers?[emoji39]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

spike morelli
09-03-2017, 04:16 PM
Yeah, the State passed that law in an effort to try to protect bicycle riders.............from all of the STONED California drivers, after passing a law to make Marijuana "legal", certainly even more accessable than it was, ( like anyone ever had any trouble obtaining it before ), and, to maybe save the life of a bicyclist from all the drivers NOT paying attention by yapping endlessly on their cell phones while driving , let alone all of the drivers-skill-less "entitled" morons in their Matte finish "full-race nothing" trend mobiles. Phew! That felt good...

314joey
09-04-2017, 06:07 AM
Watch out for the illegals with drivers licenses, California is a beautiful state, but I could never live in it with all the ultra liberal kooks.

spike morelli
09-04-2017, 05:53 PM
You know, some might think that, but I can tell you firsthand that Illegal Imigrants aren't in the majority of bad drivers here. The vast majority of offensive drivers are driving new BMW's, new Mustangs, Challengers, Chargers, Lexus's, and the like. There is a mentality of self-entitled, well-to-do, think they're "all that", road racers that make driving in California a real pain in the ass. Want to see good examples? Set up a camera on any Handicapped parking spot here in L.A., and watch car after car of wealthy assholes park there, put up a rear-view mirror placard, then walk in as easily as you or me....no cane, no cast, no wheelchair,....not even a limp in their gait, and almost every one is a brand new luxury or sports car! Those drivers aren't Immigrants from our Southern border getting out of that Porsche PanAmerica or Masseratti Ghibli , and they're here legally....they just apparently don't give a shit in the cultures they come from.