PDA

View Full Version : Big thanks to 2MM

314joey
08-24-2017, 02:05 PM
I guess I'm a partial bionic man, I'm four weeks out from having my a total hip replaced, never thought a 60 yo guy would need a new hip.

Thanks to 2ManyMust (Bruce) for all info he gave when I was deciding which way to go for my focked up hip, I'm only a month out from my procedure and it's like I never had a screwed up leg/hip.

Anyone looking at getting a hip replace I suggest you look into "Superpath", it's the bomb.

Check out the new hardware I'm sporting, I hope I don't get pinged going through the metal detectors at the airport.

Thanks for the help Bruce.

2manymustangs
08-24-2017, 02:41 PM
I started to text you yesterday and got sidetracked... Glad to know you are doing so well... :)

I am nearly 1 yr post op on my 2nd (other side) and I feel like I'm 20 yrs old again...

Airport security doesn't even give me a second look, I've been through about 10 times since my first hip was done in June 2016... :jumping-smiley-019:

HB Vic
08-24-2017, 02:57 PM
Holy moly [emoji1362]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2FORCEFULL
08-25-2017, 07:41 AM
I guess I'm a partial bionic man, I'm four weeks out from having my a total hip replaced, never thought a 60 yo guy would need a new hip.

Thanks to 2ManyMust (Bruce) for all info he gave when I was deciding which way to go for my focked up hip, I'm only a month out from my procedure and it's like I never had a screwed up leg/hip.

Anyone looking at getting a hip replace I suggest you look into "Superpath", it's the bomb.

Check out the new hardware I'm sporting, I hope I don't get pinged going through the metal detectors at the airport.

Thanks for the help Bruce.
Pretty sure this pick got passed around to all the nurse's...you might have to change your screen name to "WELL HUNG"

314joey
08-25-2017, 07:51 AM
The cool thing is they had me walking two hours after my surgery was done, they started anesthesia around 8:30am and were done with everything around 11:00am and they had me walking two hours later, I was at home watching the boob tube by 6:30pm that same day, not even one night in the hospital.

This new procedure that 2MM (Bruce) and I had is crazy good.

2manymustangs
08-26-2017, 08:50 PM
Pretty sure this pick got passed around to all the nurse's...you might have to change your screen name to "WELL HUNG"

https://youtu.be/w0MyA4XKpK8