PDA

View Full Version : When and where is the next hotboat get together...

2FORCEFULL
08-16-2017, 05:54 AM
AND IS DRINKING STILL ALLOWED???

I THINK WE SHOUD ALL GO TO VICS PLACE AT THE RIVER,,,,,:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer :beer:beer:beer

Offishial Business
08-16-2017, 05:57 AM
Sounds good after I finish studying and a surgery, so next season....

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

2FORCEFULL
08-16-2017, 06:00 AM
Sounds good after I finish studying and a surgery, so next season....

I hate surgery... hope all goes well for you...

Offishial Business
08-16-2017, 06:06 AM
Thanks 2forcefull taking hardware out of my arm after 3 yrs. Yay. They say just as long of a recovery as the original deal. Errr

2FORCEFULL
08-16-2017, 06:11 AM
Thanks 2forcefull taking hardware out of my arm after 3 yrs. Yay. They say just as long of a recovery as the original deal. Errr

guess I missed what happened, if it's removing the pin down the center of the bone....I feel your pain...that's a MO-FO

HB Vic
08-16-2017, 06:19 AM
You're all more than welcome to come to my place and drink to your hearts content.

I just don't know if I'll be there to join you lol.

But seriously, I think the last official HB event was at the Heat after Desert Storm like 4-5 years ago.

I'm planning on doing a few more events this year, maybe we can do something then?

DCB Regatta - September
Monster Bash (or whatever its called now) - October
The Thanksgiving Regatta (circle races) - November
Lucas World Finals - Chandler, not sure when exactly

Offishial Business
08-16-2017, 06:20 AM
guess I missed what happened, if it's removing the pin down the center of the bone....I feel your pain...that's a MO-FOTook a header wasn't good 5 screws a plate and Kevlar band holding tendent in place. The screw is 6 inches the other between 1 and 1 1/2, so,have a beer for me at the hotboat party[emoji12] https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170816/0640988b4a3f21b48530671b7185819f.jpg

HB Vic
08-16-2017, 06:21 AM
Holy shit!

jordy
08-16-2017, 07:11 AM
You're all more than welcome to come to my place and drink to your hearts content.

But seriously, I think the last official HB event was at the Heat after Desert Storm like 4-5 years ago.

I'm planning on doing a few more events this year, maybe we can do something then?

DCB Regatta - September

I like the idea of the party at your place when you're not there. At least you can watch via camera from the island and feel included, right? :party-smiley-020:

World Finals are Nov 3rd to 5th according to the website.

HB Vic
08-16-2017, 07:12 AM
I like the idea of the party at your place when you're not there. At least you can watch via camera from the island and feel included, right? :party-smiley-020:

World Finals are Nov 3rd to 5th according to the website.

Wouldn't be the first time someone's partied on my deck without me lol

She's Mine
08-16-2017, 12:19 PM

DCB Regatta - September

Hey Vic, I'll be at the Regatta and Monster Storm. Hopefully we'll get a chance to meet and have a drink finally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HB Vic
08-16-2017, 12:32 PM
Hey Vic, I'll be at the Regatta and Monster Storm. Hopefully we'll get a chance to meet and have a drink finally.

Cool! Im all registered for the DCB Regatta, gotta work on the Monster Storm next [emoji1360]

Milkmoney
08-16-2017, 06:46 PM
That's funny. Last time I was at foxes, I walked up to you Vic and said hi, shook ur hand and u kinda acted like u didn't know me, so I jus let u be.
Kinda weird I guess

But I will drink ur beer at ur house
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

HB Vic
08-16-2017, 06:56 PM
That's funny. Last time I was at foxes, I walked up to you Vic and said hi, shook ur hand and u kinda acted like u didn't know me, so I jus let u be.
Kinda weird I guess

But I will drink ur beer at ur house

Was I impaired? Because I do not remember that [emoji51]

Milkmoney
08-16-2017, 06:58 PM
Was I impaired? Because I do not remember that [emoji51]

I don't know u tell me lol

HB Vic