PDA

View Full Version : i READ THIS ON ANOTHER FORUM...

2FORCEFULL
08-14-2017, 12:47 PM
2FF is the only one that posts on HOTBOAT, and he answers his post's with one of his numerous personalities.....LOL... sometimes quality is better than quantity

yeah, I talk to myself... but I know when to tell the voices in my head to shut the Fuc up....lol..well, sometimes anyway..:secret::secret::secret::secret::secret:

HB Vic
08-14-2017, 12:57 PM
2FF is the only one that posts on HOTBOAT, and he answers his post's with one of his numerous personalities.....LOL... sometimes quality is better than quantity

yeah, I talk to myself... but I know when to tell the voices in my head to shut the Fuc up....lol..well, sometimes anyway..:secret::secret::secret::secret::secret:

lol well at least they're reading your posts :)

2FORCEFULL
08-14-2017, 02:10 PM
lol well at least they're reading your posts :)

they seem to stay busy as bees watching what I do ...gotta be first to report...

jordy
08-14-2017, 05:16 PM
they seem to stay busy as bees watching what I do ...gotta be first to report...

Been there before. It's pretty funny. It's been a few years since the last drunk dial from the king of the douchebags, you know, the ones he would deny making. :hilarious:

2FORCEFULL
08-14-2017, 06:11 PM
Been there before. It's pretty funny. It's been a few years since the last drunk dial from the king of the douchebags, you know, the ones he would deny making. :hilarious:

one day over a cold one you'll have to tell the story.....

2FORCEFULL
08-14-2017, 06:12 PM

he's got everyone believing that I go to bed at 8pm then wake up at 2 am and call him to bitch about the minnions....lol..

HB Vic
08-14-2017, 07:01 PM
I only know about the coyotes in a field story lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2manymustangs
08-14-2017, 07:15 PM
:popcorn:

2FORCEFULL
08-14-2017, 08:22 PM
I only know about the coyotes in a field story lol

lol... I was wiley....lmao..what a dream...

2FORCEFULL
08-14-2017, 08:23 PM

that's all you got????:D

2manymustangs
08-15-2017, 05:32 AM
that's all you got????:D

Ignorance is bliss as they say... I don't read or participate in any other forums/sites anymore so I am oblivious to what others say/do... (aside from reading/visiting with friends on FB)

I'm just enjoying the peace and solitude inside my pea brain... Living in the moment... :)

2FORCEFULL
08-15-2017, 07:13 AM
Ignorance is bliss as they say... I don't read or participate in any other forums/sites anymore so I am oblivious to what others say/do... (aside from reading/visiting with friends on FB)

I'm just enjoying the peace and solitude inside my pea brain... Living in the moment... :)

i'm with you, I do like visting the other site to read about the things I do... I'm a bad mo-fo....lol65823658246582565826

2manymustangs
08-15-2017, 07:17 AM
IF I venture to another site , its to read and catch up on the PB "ON THE DYNO/GN7" forum to see what I can learn...

jordy
08-15-2017, 07:31 AM
i'm with you, I do like visting the other site to read about the things I do... I'm a bad mo-fo....lol

You ain't shit until your name comes up as ********** though. :tongue:

2FORCEFULL
08-15-2017, 07:52 AM
You ain't shit until your name comes up as ********** though. :tongue:I think I'm close...65834

HB Vic
08-15-2017, 09:33 AM
Dammit man. Please repost the boob shot without the watermark :)

2FORCEFULL
08-15-2017, 10:27 AM
Dammit man. Please repost the boob shot without the watermark :)

you can get banned for say'n show me the boob shot....lol

HB Vic
08-15-2017, 10:32 AM
you can get banned for say'n show me the boob shot....lol

Good lord

HB Vic
08-15-2017, 10:48 AM
atta boy

2FORCEFULL
08-15-2017, 11:21 AM
so here's what happened... the truth...I was looking at a thread on this other site..these pics pop up... not knowing my wife had stelthed in to see what I was doing...she says , no wonder you are on the computer all the time..she says, who the fuc is that....ahhh I don't know it just a pic of the tit's, ....so then she say's... you know who it is... ahhh yeah...but honey, I was just looking for boating content..LMFAO...so I pm the guy taking the pics... and say, you know there are wives and kids on here.. he gets pissed and posts it up that I don't want tities posted...... so I post... more titties pics.... more tities..so I got banned...I don't know what others think, and I've been wrong before... but, was respect for my wife even a thought here..was I so disrespectful to pm the guy..was I in the wrong for try'n to fit in and say's post more tittie pics

but I know for sure It made these two happy ..

B&D Marine
08-15-2017, 11:37 AM
Why do you do that? Posting pictures of other people's wives.... They're friends of mine and really good people. It's really hard to understand what would motivate you to do that Steve.

GRADS
08-15-2017, 11:52 AM

The name of the jpeg. Scroll over it.:lmao

2FORCEFULL
08-15-2017, 12:24 PM
Why do you do that? Posting pictures of other people's wives.... They're friends of mine and really good people. It's really hard to understand what would motivate you to do that Steve.

guess I don't understand.....I didn't take the pics, and I didn't post them on a public family web site...and I did pm the guy and he didn't reply ,but went on the web site and post a pic of his ol lady flipping me off... then it went from there.... I got first accused of mnot liking titties....lol.. then when I replied... more tities , WGAF...

I really in my old ass mind don't think the pics were post' looking for respect... but more fishing for likes..most wives don't like their man looking at pics that just show tits and ass... and for sure... my wife don't...so... I guess I just don't understand... my apology to you Brian....what motivates me is the way the whole deal went down, and when I said I wasn't gonna post there no more...I get banned..then after I get banned... the rumors started fly'n...what did I do that was disrespectful.... telling a guy in a pm to be a little more respectfull?... and so you and everybody knows....I don't call people at all hours of the night... I go to bed at 8pm

2FORCEFULL
08-15-2017, 12:25 PM
the name of the jpeg. Scroll over it.:lmao
dick....

2FORCEFULL
08-15-2017, 12:37 PM
I would love to hear some reply's from the other wives ...Is my wife the only one on the planet that doesn't want me to visit web sites that just show pics of T & A...

I really like boats... and I love titties...and ass... but , I don't wanna make the same mistake twice... and would really love to learn whats right and wrong here....

what is a guy after when he post' provocative of his wife??? I mean like the ones where he don't even have her face in the pic??? and what does his kid think when they see mom posing????

2FORCEFULL
08-15-2017, 12:47 PM
My wife doesn't really give a shit if I'm looking at TNA on building websites. In fact her favorite line is if you want to BJ I'll buy you one .:wink:

does she have any extra money??

GRADS
08-15-2017, 01:16 PM
does she have any extra money??

yes, it's in my wallet. :D

HB Vic
08-15-2017, 01:24 PM
I honestly have no idea who these people are. Nor do I have any idea who took the pics.

I do know that I switched to Movistar cellular about 2 years ago and if international calls aren't a problem for you, I still have about 100 #'s blocked, so I'm kind of hard to reach at times :)

2manymustangs
08-15-2017, 02:27 PM

westair
08-15-2017, 06:15 PM

x2 ..... very strange

2FORCEFULL
08-15-2017, 07:01 PM
x2 ..... very strange
whats strange about it??? or very strange???

ChumpChange
08-15-2017, 07:01 PM
Hmmmmm

2FORCEFULL
08-15-2017, 07:03 PM
x2 ..... very strange

is that your wife in your avatar??? she looks to be in very nice shape...lucky you...

2FORCEFULL
08-15-2017, 07:05 PM
for the record.... I'm not the one that took the pics, nor am I the one that post them on the internet:action-smiley-069::action-smiley-069::action-smiley-069:

ChumpChange
08-15-2017, 07:09 PM
I would love to hear some reply's from the other wives ...Is my wife the only one on the planet that doesn't want me to visit web sites that just show pics of T & A...

I really like boats... and I love titties...and ass... but , I don't wanna make the same mistake twice... and would really love to learn whats right and wrong here....

what is a guy after when he post' provocative of his wife??? I mean like the ones where he don't even have her face in the pic??? and what does his kid think when they see mom posing????

No my wife is not a fan.

2FORCEFULL
08-15-2017, 08:22 PM
No my wife is not a fan.

thankyou for posting that....out of all the wives I've asked , they all said the same..

2manymustangs
08-15-2017, 08:31 PM
thankyou for posting that....out of all the wives I've asked , they all said the same..

I just asked, and got no reply except for "what is T&A?" ... Sorry, I tried...

2FORCEFULL
08-16-2017, 05:01 AM
I just asked, and got no reply except for "what is T&A?" ... Sorry, I tried...

TIT's and ASS pics...

HB Vic
08-16-2017, 05:04 AM
I don't have a wife anymore :(

2manymustangs
08-16-2017, 05:09 AM
TIT's and ASS pics...

I knew what you were talking about... My wife didn't when I asked her what her feelings were... Sorry, I tried to get an answer for you... :)

2FORCEFULL
08-16-2017, 05:26 AM
the reason for the thread is I just wanna set the record straight...I was accused of not like the titty pics..but to set the record straight, I Don't come to boating site to see that... I'm not stuck in a cube all day where I can't look at what every web site I want... I don't have to work with some one watching what I do, but I do get stuff done, that won't get done unless I do it..I personally don't even under stand why girl "have" to where tops at the river..beings we go to havasu, you see a lot of girls with pasties,... in our country, we have culture that says what we can do in public which in my mind breads the perversion of naked....

and for the record.....I didn't take pics of someones wifes Tits and post them anywhere...ever...But, I gotta wonder what is going through a guys mind, and whats the reaction he's after when he post's close up pics of just his wifes tits....I know that my wife would be very very pissed at me for doing it, and she would never stand there and squeeze here tits together and let me take the pic..she don't like any pics of her posted ..

I went on a boating event, get together, took a bunch of pics of everybody having fun.... that's what it's all about...right... well, after I post them up,... one of the ladys went on rage and got pissed at me for postiing pics with her in it..said she didn't want any pics of her on the internet..so I took them down.... end of story right???

well as time goes, I see her posting pics with her in them...oh well, its her pics... who cares..

I do know this, If you don't want to ever see your pic on the web.... don't go to havasu and sit in the channel...with that said, 99.9% of all the pics post have someone in them that people didn't get permission from that person to post it... I have never seen so many copy paste pics....and for the record, I don't have some fancy Zoom lens camera...I don't sit in my boat try'n to get nipple slip pics, or use a zoom lens to do what I feel is invading their privacy

so in ending, I just want to try to clear my name...I don't take pics of other peoples wives, if they happen to be in the group, and stand in front of my camera...yeah,.. and if they say don't post the pic... I don't...period...

2FORCEFULL
08-16-2017, 05:30 AM
I don't have a wife anymore :(

pics or it didn't happen..

2FORCEFULL
08-16-2017, 05:36 AM
I knew what you were talking about... My wife didn't when I asked her what her feelings were... Sorry, I tried to get an answer for you... :)

now I'm confused...she didn't like the pics, or she didn't care one way or the other...

HB Vic
08-16-2017, 05:37 AM
pics or it didn't happen..

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170816/cdabad9b565c6cab90b6b4547211e891.jpg

There ya go

2FORCEFULL
08-16-2017, 05:39 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170816/cdabad9b565c6cab90b6b4547211e891.jpg

There ya go

yep, she's gone...

CarolynandBob
08-16-2017, 05:58 AM
For one I would never post pics of my wife's tits. She would be pissed if I did.

As far as me seeing pics of others tits. She would rather I didn't, but if they show up in a on a boating site that I visit all of the time then she doesn't care. If I were looking for sites just to look at titty pics then she would not like it.

I think I know who you are talking about. I have been reading these forums for a long time. Back when the old hotboat was around. Wasn't there a LA cop with a DCB that would always post pics of his wife? I believe they ended up divorcing. Not saying that is the reason, but you never know.

2FORCEFULL
08-16-2017, 06:21 AM
For one I would never post pics of my wife's tits. She would be pissed if I did.

As far as me seeing pics of others tits. She would rather I didn't, but if they show up in a on a boating site that I visit all of the time then she doesn't care. If I were looking for sites just to look at titty pics then she would not like it.

I think I know who you are talking about. I have been reading these forums for a long time. Back when the old hotboat was around. Wasn't there a LA cop with a DCB that would always post pics of his wife? I believe they ended up divorcing. Not saying that is the reason, but you never know.

kinda the same deal, and I know who you are referring to..I do know this, keep advertising and some one will take it....lol... I think we all are proud of our wives , they are the best companion and friend...I'd be lost with out my wife... and I'm very proud of how she takes care of her self and me...she keeps me in line most of the time...and if I listen to her I stay out of trouble...again, the society we live in kinda breeds the perversion of hiding private parts...but, not say'n its right or wrong.. but to me, and how I was raised... you don't post naked pics of your wife ..although there are sites that welcome this kind of posting... I don't partake ,and in my honest opinion.... most women look better in a tight pair of jeans and a nice sweater....

HB Vic
08-16-2017, 06:26 AM

Kilrtoy? yeah I kind of remember that.

I guess posting pics of my SO's body parts isn't something I would normally do on a regular basis. I'm not saying I would never have a moment of weakness, but to do it on a regular occasion would not be normal to me. But everyones different and I can see where it wouldn't bother other people. In fact, maybe it turns them on. Maybe thats why they do it. But for me personally, nah.

I post pictures of my possessions or things I like to brag about. But skin pics of my partner? She's neither a possession or something I would brag about.

2FORCEFULL
08-16-2017, 06:32 AM

2FORCEFULL
08-16-2017, 06:33 AM
Kilrtoy? yeah I kind of remember that.

I guess posting pics of my SO's body parts isn't something I would normally do on a regular basis. I'm not saying I would never have a moment of weakness, but to do it on a regular occasion would not be normal to me. But everyones different and I can see where it wouldn't bother other people. In fact, maybe it turns them on. Maybe thats why they do it. But for me personally, nah.

I post pictures of my possessions or things I like to brag about. But skin pics of my partner? She's neither a possession or something I would brag about.
I'm just an attention whore....

HB Vic
08-16-2017, 06:45 AM
I'm just an attention whore....

Who's the filled out sweater chick??

CarolynandBob
08-16-2017, 07:06 AM
Yes that is it Kilrtoy.

ChumpChange
08-16-2017, 01:33 PM
Who's the filled out sweater chick??

Uh oh! Some #bodylove feminist will be here shortly to ask why you used that term!

HB Vic
08-16-2017, 01:45 PM
Who's the filled out sweater broad??

Fixed it LOL

HB Vic
08-16-2017, 04:26 PM
So I get a screen shot, from a friend, of a post made by a guy who came to my home and gladly took some Angels tickets off my hands for a song. IF I even charged him, I don't think I did.

This guy has the balls to say that 2FF's posts here make up 90% of whats being posted here.

Fucking people. Do them a favor and they shit on your head.

Never again.

HB Vic
08-16-2017, 04:40 PM
And yet another post from a guy who attended our Newport Christmas Cruise years ago. Not that that means shit because I don't think I/we paid for anything except maybe an open bar for awhile.

No one here huh?

Fucking people

ChumpChange
08-16-2017, 05:41 PM
So I get a screen shot, from a friend, of a post made by a guy who came to my home and gladly took some Angels tickets off my hands for a song. IF I even charged him, I don't think I did.

This guy has the balls to say that 2FF's posts here make up 90% of whats being posted here.

Never again.

And yet another post from a guy who attended our Newport Christmas Cruise years ago. Not that that means shit because I don't think I/we paid for anything except maybe an open bar for awhile.

No one here huh?

Fucking people

Remember the mob mentality and it's better to jump on the bandwagon than be quiet or different? If they band together, maybe they can try and be the cool kids......I read that somewhere over here. Was it earlier in this thread?

08-16-2017, 05:52 PM

No one here huh?

Fucking people

Never again.

Those are not people they're pathetic losers that will say or do anything to try and fit in with what they think is the in crowd.

Don't sweat it they were never your friends anyways.

BTW Thanks 2FF for sucking me back into the forums after two plus years.....:eh:

2manymustangs
08-16-2017, 06:24 PM
now I'm confused...she didn't like the pics, or she didn't care one way or the other...

She didn't look, she didn't even raise her head off of the pillow to give me that WHAT THE HECK are you reading/talking about as I read your post to her... 2 minutes later she was snoring...

I knew you were a good guy when I saw your old avatar... :)

Milkmoney
08-16-2017, 06:43 PM
I asked my wife the t&a ?, her response was I know it comes with the boating, cause people are in bathing suits and people post pics of their boating trips or weekends, so no it doesn't bother me that the pics are there, cause I know u r looking at a boating website not some uporn or jus chick pics on the internet

That's her answer.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2FORCEFULL
08-21-2017, 12:54 PM
She didn't look, she didn't even raise her head off of the pillow to give me that WHAT THE HECK are you reading/talking about as I read your post to her... 2 minutes later she was snoring...

I knew you were a good guy when I saw your old avatar... :)

LOL...pussy hunting,... they were a lot younger when I used to hunt,

2FORCEFULL
08-21-2017, 12:55 PM
Those are not people they're pathetic losers that will say or do anything to try and fit in with what they think is the in crowd.

Don't sweat it they were never your friends anyways.

BTW Thanks 2FF for sucking me back into the forums after two plus years.....:eh:
you're welcome... good to hear from you...

2FORCEFULL
08-21-2017, 12:56 PM

Never again.
LOL..fuc 2ff

HB Vic
08-21-2017, 01:45 PM
LOL..fuc 2ff

No that was clearly a fuck HB/Vic post to me

2FORCEFULL
08-21-2017, 03:48 PM
they'll be back.... this place is real boaters havn fun

jordy
08-21-2017, 07:22 PM
they'll be back.... this place is real boaters havn fun

Nah, they'll be back when they want something else. Most freeloader douchebags have no shame.

08-22-2017, 07:20 AM

At least they're watching....:happy:

HB Vic
08-22-2017, 07:22 AM
At least they're watching....:happy:

Haha yeah, all the time

Ziggy
08-22-2017, 08:52 AM
I asked my wife the t&a ?, her response was I know it comes with the boating, cause people are in bathing suits and people post pics of their boating trips or weekends, so no it doesn't bother me that the pics are there, cause I know u r looking at a boating website not some uporn or jus chick pics on the internet

That's her answer.

Sent from my SM-G930V using TapatalkExactly. [emoji106]
I bet your wife would get concerned though if your making chinese eyes while cruising the boat forums.[emoji15] [emoji6] [emoji5]

bigbluhallett270
08-22-2017, 09:35 AM
Exactly. [emoji106]
I bet your wife would get concerned though if your making chinese eyes while cruising the boat forums.[emoji15] [emoji6] [emoji5]

Hey , that's a racist statement ...

2FORCEFULL
08-22-2017, 12:00 PM
Hey , that's a racist statement ...

lets see your hallett

bigbluhallett270
08-22-2017, 03:00 PM
lets see your hallett

You've seen it ...

240Hallett
08-22-2017, 03:51 PM
lets see your hallett

You've seen it ...

Probably owned it.:thumbsUp:

HB Vic
08-22-2017, 07:30 PM

Lol

bigbluhallett270
08-22-2017, 07:47 PM
In the original owner , probably the only one you haven't owned ...

08-22-2017, 09:16 PM

Perfect reply.:thumbup:

In the original owner , probably the only one you haven't owned ...

Trying to figure out what Hallett 270 you've got. Have you ever received a loud exhaust citation with it?

2FORCEFULL
08-23-2017, 07:31 AM
You've seen it ...

at pirates dock??

08-23-2017, 01:43 PM
you're welcome... good to hear from you...

I'm thinking end of September the wife and I need to come out and hang with you and Sue for a weekend.

Always had lots of fun and laughs with you two. :thumbsUp:

2manymustangs
08-23-2017, 03:19 PM

:yourock:

2FORCEFULL
08-23-2017, 03:21 PM
I'm thinking end of September the wife and I need to come out and hang with you and Sue for a weekend.

Always had lots of fun and laughs with you two. :thumbsUp:
sounds like a plan,,...