PDA

View Full Version : can't believe how many it bothers that I'm posting here...

2FORCEFULL
08-13-2017, 07:24 PM
then there's those that run there mouths and wonder why I don't wave at them or can't remember the color of their boat.... then there's good ol dave that tells everyone the.. " I call HIM all hours of the night.".. and then theirs there whole bunch that think dave is some kinda god ... and then there are all the ones that helped get that web site going....gone,,..:shhh::shhh::shhh::smile::tongue:

2FORCEFULL
08-13-2017, 07:32 PM
and to you outcoled...thought we were cool, now youi wanna start it up again??? fuck you you little ****...

2FORCEFULL
08-13-2017, 07:36 PM
"Were you the one who broke into his place and put up imaginary cameras?? "

thanks ZIG... this just one of the reasons I don't know what color you boat is...

I'd rather have no friend then friends like you...:action-smiley-069:

2FORCEFULL
08-13-2017, 07:39 PM
2Forcefull
Steve is banned and won't be coming back to rdp. That's the end of the story.

I can't have people downloading pictures of people's wives and re uploading them with the text "more tit more tit" etc.. it's disrespectful, and crosses lines.

All the shit following that on all he other sites.. I'm good with never seeing the guy again.

some day Dave... the truth will set you feel... but you are gonna have to be sober for at least one day in a row...lol

jordy
08-14-2017, 06:41 AM
some day Dave... the truth will set you feel... but you are gonna have to be sober for at least one day in a row...lol

You got jokes! Next you're going to suggest he stop smoking and win the weight loss challenge. :dumb_ass:

2FORCEFULL
08-14-2017, 09:38 AM
You got jokes! Next you're going to suggest he stop smoking and win the weight loss challenge. :dumb_ass::speechless-smiley-0:speechless-smiley-0:speechless-smiley-0:speechless-smiley-0:speechless-smiley-0:speechless-smiley-0

jordy
08-14-2017, 05:42 PM
I'm not going to post where 2FORCEFULL posts.... classic! :fishing1::sheep1::sheep1::LMAOsmiley:

2FORCEFULL
08-14-2017, 06:03 PM
I'm not going to post where 2FORCEFULL posts.... classic! :fishing1::sheep1::sheep1::LMAOsmiley:

yeah,fuck 2ff....