PDA

View Full Version : Epic gn race!!!!!!!

2manymustangs
08-09-2017, 04:40 PM
For those that peeled out on Saturday and didn't get to see the GN final, well... You missed out on one of the greatest moments in GN racing...

I know Eric & the GN24 team was disappointed with the outcome but we could see clearly that Eric was ready to hand a major spanking to everyone else...

The GN final accentuates what I have been saying about the GN class, it ain't over until its over and you don't just win in the GN class by getting lucky...

It was a great showing by my favorite hull... The Raysoncraft style 21 Cruiser, just an all around awesome hull !!!

Someone needs to by Andy B's GN227 Shakedown, it's well worth the $$$ ...

Great job GN class.....

2FORCEFULL
08-09-2017, 05:02 PM
for those that peeled out on saturday and didn't get to see the gn final, well... You missed out on one of the greatest moments in gn racing...

I know eric & the gn24 team was disappointed with the outcome but we could see clearly that eric was ready to hand a major spanking to everyone else...

The gn final accentuates what i have been saying about the gn class, it ain't over until its over and you don't just win in the gn class by getting lucky...

It was a great showing by my favorite hull... The raysoncraft style 21 cruiser, just an all around awesome hull !
Someone needs to by andy b's gn227 shakedown, it's well worth the $$$ ...

Great job gn class.....

what!!!!! No pics????...

2manymustangs
08-09-2017, 07:38 PM
what!!!!! No pics????...

Have to wait for Vic or someone else... I didn't take any... Coming out of the last turn, the GN24 boat (in the lead) runs out of gas... and GN227 which lead most of the race (but was passed by GN24/Eric 3-4 laps before the finish) did win the race by passing Eric after the last turn after he ran out of gas...

As I understand the GN24 team took the option of keeping the boat warmed up by doing two laps while there was a slight delay in the start of the race, team GN24 didn't top off the gas tanks... :O

Shakedown227
08-13-2017, 09:32 PM
I resent that statement of gn 24 was ready to hand out a spanking, I coulda swore I swept the weekend? I just keep hearing this and I am really wondering what race everyone was watching? I swore I lead that race for 18 1/2 laps and the only reason he caught me was because of runnin low on fuel and not picking up fuel outta the turns for the last 5-6 laps. Gotta be there in the end to win. 😁🏁

HB Vic
08-14-2017, 06:29 AM
Dude that was an epic race from beginning to end [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2manymustangs
08-14-2017, 07:28 PM
I resent that statement of gn 24 was ready to hand out a spanking, I coulda swore I swept the weekend? I just keep hearing this and I am really wondering what race everyone was watching? I swore I lead that race for 18 1/2 laps and the only reason he caught me was because of runnin low on fuel and not picking up fuel outta the turns for the last 5-6 laps. Gotta be there in the end to win. ����

It was a great race and as you well know (from our conversation after the final), the 21 Rayson hull is my #1 fave...... And yes, you did sweep the weekend...

All I'm going to say is that it was an AWESOME final... Very exciting from the beach...

Smallblocksperry
08-15-2017, 04:37 PM
I resent that statement of gn 24 was ready to hand out a spanking, I coulda swore I swept the weekend? I just keep hearing this and I am really wondering what race everyone was watching? I swore I lead that race for 18 1/2 laps and the only reason he caught me was because of runnin low on fuel and not picking up fuel outta the turns for the last 5-6 laps. Gotta be there in the end to win. 😁🏁

Bullshit, that GN24 boat had you covered all weekend. Just couldn't get my program together to last the duration. And you started running out of fuel after I was already next to ya, it was lining up to be a close race to the end but we both had fuel issues. And Saturday as you already know my shit was pulling you hard but that engine went out due to oiling issues 👎🏻

Hopefully we can continue this battle onto the next race and get some more interest in circle boat racing, rather have confident shit talking Andy then the wahhhh wahhh im selling my boat and don't give a shit about racing attitude 👍🏻 All in all it was a great race for the cruisers

HB Vic
08-15-2017, 04:48 PM
I've failed miserably to get all my pics posted. And I still have a shitload of them. I'll work on them here as much as I can, but I can't upload until I get back to civilization. Hopefully I caught some good action :)

2manymustangs
08-15-2017, 05:22 PM
Bullshit, that GN24 boat had you covered all weekend. Just couldn't get my program together to last the duration. And you started running out of fuel after I was already next to ya, it was lining up to be a close race to the end but we both had fuel issues. And Saturday as you already know my shit was pulling you hard but that engine went out due to oiling issues ����

Hopefully we can continue this battle onto the next race and get some more interest in circle boat racing, rather have confident shit talking Andy then the wahhhh wahhh im selling my boat and don't give a shit about racing attitude ���� All in all it was a great race for the cruisers

Its amazing to see how you guys can turn the 21 cruiser hulls!!!! :action-smiley-035: