PDA

View Full Version : How many weekends do you get????

2FORCEFULL
07-31-2017, 05:36 AM
I always try to make the most of every weekend...so far I have had 3328 weekends...if I live to 84 I have 1240 left... of those I figure about 620 good active years left..that gives me 10 more summers, and 10 more dune seasons....that puts me at 74....yeah, I could die today...but like a car, going by the average miles left...

so, I never have a weeked where I do nothing,... last weekend we took the boat out at havasu...I always drive the truck, and sue drives the boat...when I got in the boat....forgot to get gas, drinks, and ice...:realitycheck::realitycheck:... so we stayed in the channel all day:thumbsUp::smile:, met some really cool people..and a guy with a bad ass hallett 240..we parked next to a rental cabanna:cowdodo::cowdodo::cowdodo:...but on the other side.. some really cool people that we hung out with in the water...:smile:

HB Vic
07-31-2017, 06:10 AM
If I'm home two weekends I'm a row (and not working) I've made a mistake somewhere.

I still haven't met most of my neighbors, after a year there now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2FORCEFULL
07-31-2017, 06:17 AM
If I'm home two weekends I'm a row (and not working) I've made a mistake somewhere.

I still haven't met most of my neighbors, after a year there now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that's probley best... we live in a culdesac...thru the years we have had some real weird neighbors...once it goes bad you have to live with it.. we had one neighboe that went every where with us, and if we wanted to just be alone he would get all pissed off...he finally moved.. he was one of those that would be at our house every night..