PDA

View Full Version : Good morning hotboats....

2FORCEFULL
07-27-2017, 05:33 AM
Make a differance today...

CarolynandBob
07-27-2017, 05:42 AM
Good Morning

314joey
07-27-2017, 07:04 AM
Always try to.

HB Vic
07-27-2017, 07:26 AM
I'm gonna make a difference. I'm leaving this fucking island lol

2manymustangs
07-27-2017, 07:59 AM
I'm gonna make a difference. I'm leaving this fucking island lol

Im guessing your on a first name basis with EVERYONE on the island now AND the Captains of the Express... :D Is there a "RESERVED FOR H.B. Vic" sign at the San Pedro port O call???

HB Vic
07-27-2017, 09:28 PM
Im guessing your on a first name basis with EVERYONE on the island now AND the Captains of the Express... :D Is there a "RESERVED FOR H.B. Vic" sign at the San Pedro port O call???

Oh it's scary. I can't make a move without someone knowing or seeing it lol

But honestly, the people who live here are some of the hardest working people I've ever met. They have to work 2-3 jobs to make ends meet here, and they usually do it happily.

I'm proud to call many of them my friends. Non judgmental. Anti drama. And all would give you the shirt off their back.

It's very cool when they ask "hey I didn't see you last Tuesday, everything ok?"

I don't even get that from my family lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2FORCEFULL
07-28-2017, 07:07 AM
oh it's scary. I can't make a move without someone knowing or seeing it lol

but honestly, the people who live here are some of the hardest working people i've ever met. They have to work 2-3 jobs to make ends meet here, and they usually do it happily.

I'm proud to call many of them my friends. Non judgmental. Anti drama. And all would give you the shirt off their back.

It's very cool when they ask "hey i didn't see you last tuesday, everything ok?"

i don't even get that from my family lol

sent from my iphone using tapatalk

it's always good talking and hanging with you buddy...you make friends easy...

2manymustangs
07-28-2017, 08:06 AM
Oh it's scary. I can't make a move without someone knowing or seeing it lol

But honestly, the people who live here are some of the hardest working people I've ever met. They have to work 2-3 jobs to make ends meet here, and they usually do it happily.

It's very cool when they ask "hey I didn't see you last Tuesday, everything ok?"

I don't even get that from my family lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:thumb:

Ziggy
07-28-2017, 08:49 AM
I made a difference this morning, did the laundry. [emoji41] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2FORCEFULL
07-28-2017, 09:00 AM
I made a difference this morning, did the laundry. [emoji41] [emoji23]

by hand?

Ziggy
07-28-2017, 09:03 AM
by hand?[emoji106] [emoji106]
How else would they get in washer and drier?[emoji23]

2FORCEFULL
07-28-2017, 11:08 AM
[emoji106] [emoji106]
How else would they get in washer and drier?[emoji23]

I got no idea how that works... when I wash my clothes, I put them in a hamper in the bathroom,... I wait a few days and they are in my closet...the hamper is like some sort of magic box...some times it makes one of my socks disappear,... or one of my fav. T shirt that my wife doesn't like... but I know this for sure ... if I put my clothes in the hamper they are clean and end up in the closet ,... my wife knows something about it because I tried just leaving them on the bedroom floor... and she said, they not gonna get clean unless you put them in the hamper..