PDA

View Full Version : The OJ saga

2FORCEFULL
07-24-2017, 06:31 AM
what do you think happened....

Here's what I think, I think he done very well in sports...Multi Millionaire...I think he went through a bitter break up...his parting life style is kinda the norn with people that get to that level,,, pretty sure there where lots of women throwing their selves at him through out his life...

so now were at the trouble it caused...

this is just what I personaly think... and only OJ knows... but my perspective..
I don't think he did the murders....
but I do think his son was involved....I think when It first happened... OJ decided to take the fall...drew attention on him self...and I think at that moment... he would have said he did it .... with want he did.... they really messed up the evidence ... they thought they had him so now... when his lawyer seen what they had... they went to trial..they had nothing... and what they did have was weak... so he goes free...

next... he gets a call that told him who had his stolen stuff...I'm my opinion you deal with thiefs with thugs...he went there to get his stuff, brought some back up
to make sure he got his stuff with no problem... pretty sure he thought that it would be easy.....well he did his 9 years , not for armed robbery of some ones property..but using armed force to get his stuff back..his life as he knows it is ruined... but if you look back, when he did what he did to get his son off.. he gave up his life at that point...

HB Vic
07-24-2017, 06:35 AM
Well that's an interesting perspective.

I think he's guilty af.

That being said, he did his time. Who am I to judge him or question his sentence. He went to trial and they gave him 9 years.

If he did commit those murders (personally I think he did) the court system either failed or he wasn't guilty. Again, who am I to judge.

I don't think he'll get in to any more trouble at this point. Too old. And he has a lot of making up time to do. He'll stay out of trouble imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

314joey
07-24-2017, 06:50 AM
Wife beater, murderer, narcissist, he'll probably stay out of trouble, but never out of limelight, he loves attention.

Just my opinion

2manymustangs
07-24-2017, 06:57 AM
I don't know about the OJ & murder side of it BUT......

I'm super mad at OJ about all of it NOW due to the rise of the Kardashians :swear MAYBE , just maybe we would ALL have been spared the horror of "The Kardashians" if OJ had just let his relationship with Nichole die a quiet death...

2FORCEFULL
07-24-2017, 07:11 AM
great to hear others , and what they think happened..

2FORCEFULL
07-24-2017, 07:12 AM
Wife beater, murderer, narcissist, he'll probably stay out of trouble, but never out of limelight, he loves attention.

Just my opinion

well, i'm not gonna invite him over to my house....thanks for posting...

2FORCEFULL
07-24-2017, 07:13 AM
I don't know about the OJ & murder side of it BUT......

I'm super mad at OJ about all of it NOW due to the rise of the Kardashians :swear MAYBE , just maybe we would ALL have been spared the horror of "The Kardashians" if OJ had just let his relationship with Nichole die a quiet death...

I never heard that part.... but... I do think OJ knows what happened...it kinda sucks not knowing for sure...I'm just glad I wasn't there...they would have blamed me...:D

2manymustangs
07-24-2017, 07:25 AM
I never heard that part.... but... I do think OJ knows what happened...it kinda sucks not knowing for sure...I'm just glad I wasn't there...they would have blamed me...:D

AHAHAHAhhahahaahaha, I thought I was the only one that had that kind of issue ^^^ :D

Here is where the Kardashians entered the picture: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Kardashian (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Kardashian)

314joey
07-24-2017, 07:53 AM
Wonderful guy, this is a sore subject for me, he should have be in jail for domestic abuse and he wouldn't have been able to murder anyone, but the LA cops and district attorney's let him slide because he was the famous OJ, what a crock.

HB Vic
07-24-2017, 01:13 PM
Oh yeah forgot about that. Jeezus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Doctor
07-24-2017, 06:31 PM
The Goldman civil suit found him guilty of murder using much of the evidence that the "Dream Team"/nightmare team had thrown out so he's guilty of first degree murder.
Oh, by the way, any funds he ever has now belongs to the Goldmans according to that same suit.

314joey
07-25-2017, 05:45 AM
His NFL pension of $25K per month is protected, not sure why, but he's getting that and we all know some clowns will want to pal around with him and he'll mooch free stuff from people, the whole thing disgusts me.

Does anyone want me to post how I really feel about this murderer.

2FORCEFULL
07-25-2017, 09:20 AM
wonderful guy, this is a sore subject for me, he should have be in jail for domestic abuse and he wouldn't have been able to murder anyone, but the la cops and district attorney's let him slide because he was the famous oj, what a crock.

wow...

2FORCEFULL
07-25-2017, 09:22 AM
His NFL pension of $25K per month is protected, not sure why, but he's getting that and we all know some clowns will want to pal around with him and he'll mooch free stuff from people, the whole thing disgusts me.

Does anyone want me to post how I really feel about this murderer.

I do...I like hearing all the different views and opinions...

2manymustangs
07-25-2017, 10:00 AM
Dont sugar coat it Joey, lay it on us... :D

314joey
07-25-2017, 10:28 AM
Dont sugar coat it Joey, lay it on us... :D

Think I've shared enough of my thoughts about him, time to talk about fun Summer fun stuff.

2manymustangs
07-25-2017, 01:07 PM
Think I've shared enough of my thoughts about him, time to talk about fun Summer fun stuff.

:D You have a big job to prepare for... ;) You are going to like the cleansing prep that they are going to make you do on surgery morning, especially inside your nose... :O It's a BLAST...

314joey
07-25-2017, 01:44 PM
:D You have a big job to prepare for... ;) You are going to like the cleansing prep that they are going to make you do on surgery morning, especially inside your nose... :O It's a BLAST...

I did hear someone mention of my nose and swabbing it and it didn't sound fun, don't want to hear anymore.

Ziggy
07-26-2017, 10:51 AM
I can't stomach OJ, too acidic. :wink:
So many other bad people on this earth why even bother with this has been.

2FORCEFULL
07-26-2017, 04:41 PM
I can't stomach OJ, too acidic. :wink:
So many other bad people on this earth why even bother with this has been.

True...