PDA

View Full Version : read this on another boating site...

2FORCEFULL
07-16-2017, 06:06 PM
River Demographics
I don't really look at Hispanic as a minority in Az and Ca. A lot of people out here are Hispanic, part Hispanic, married to someone who is, have kids that are. I'm a child of a mother who was half Hispanic. You'd never know I was a minority I guess. I do notice Parker has the least amount of black people of anywhere I've ever lived. I have no clue why it's like that. The Indian and Hispanic population is huge here.

Owning a boat shop and doing what I do, I've had gay customers over the years. Usually women, but there have been a few guys too. No one would know xxxxxx is really gay, he fits in and it doesn't seem to affect anyone. I don't know why anyone would care what someone else does or who with. It's not my business to tell someone what makes them happy. Plus it leaves more chicks for the straight guys.

2FORCEFULL
07-16-2017, 06:08 PM
my first though...was really? why do we need demograghics????wgaf???

ChumpChange
07-16-2017, 06:30 PM
Politicians and people who need demographic data to rob the people of something, be it money or rights.

2FORCEFULL
07-17-2017, 12:47 AM
River Demographics
I don't really look at Hispanic as a minority in Az and Ca. A lot of people out here are Hispanic, part Hispanic, married to someone who is, have kids that are. I'm a child of a mother who was half Hispanic. You'd never know I was a minority I guess. I do notice Parker has the least amount of black people of anywhere I've ever lived. I have no clue why it's like that. The Indian and Hispanic population is huge here.

Owning a boat shop and doing what I do, I've had gay customers over the years. Usually women, but there have been a few guys too. No one would know xxxxxx is really gay, he fits in and it doesn't seem to affect anyone. I don't know why anyone would care what someone else does or who with. It's not my business to tell someone what makes them happy. Plus it leaves more chicks for the straight guys.

none of these were my words, just copy paste what was post..

2FORCEFULL
07-17-2017, 12:51 AM
the media and government will constantly keep people on edge with each other... what do we need demographics for any way, I say if you are born in America.. you're an American...period...why do we need the pre titles like afro, asian, Mexican....just about everyone has some blood from some where...

HB Vic
07-17-2017, 06:12 AM
the media and government will constantly keep people on edge with each other... what do we need demographics for any way, I say if you are born in America.. you're an American...period...why do we need the pre titles like afro, asian, Mexican....just about everyone has some blood from some where...

And they'll keep doing it until people don't give a fuck.

I've witnessed racism many, many times in my life. Each and every time I refused to give that person the satisfaction of their ignorance. And I never will.

If you claim it, accuse people of it, and make it your excuse to excel in life, ignorance wins.

I just don't give a fuck. The KKK could get in my face and I could care less. I treat ignorance equally, so people like this will never get the satisfaction that they pushed my buttons.

The demographics marketing game is just that. Business painting people a certain way, assuming all the people in their demographic like the same or similar things. And we keep giving them that satisfaction. Fuck them I say [emoji1596]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2FORCEFULL
07-17-2017, 06:37 AM
And they'll keep doing it until people don't give a fuck.

I've witnessed racism many, many times in my life. Each and every time I refused to give that person the satisfaction of their ignorance. And I never will.

If you claim it, accuse people of it, and make it your excuse to excel in life, ignorance wins.

I just don't give a fuck. The KKK could get in my face and I could care less. I treat ignorance equally, so people like this will never get the satisfaction that they pushed my buttons.

The demographics marketing game is just that. Business painting people a certain way, assuming all the people in their demographic like the same or similar things. And we keep giving them that satisfaction. Fuck them I say [emoji1596]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

totally agree...there's a groups of people that rob...they're called thiefs...

2manymustangs
07-17-2017, 01:05 PM
I never understood why midwest hillbilly backwards redneck HICKS are fair game for slander but no other segments of society are... :)

Except maybe successful hard working white males, they get plenty of criticism/slander/slams...

P.S. I have a gift for you folks to remind you of your midwest backward redneck HICK friend when I see YALLLLLz at THE BEACH... :action-smiley-069:

HB Vic
07-17-2017, 04:18 PM
I never understood why midwest hillbilly backwards redneck HICKS are fair game for slander but no other segments of society are... :)

Except maybe successful hard working white males, they get plenty of criticism/slander/slams...

P.S. I have a gift for you folks to remind you of your midwest backward redneck HICK friend when I see YALLLLLz at THE BEACH... :action-smiley-069:

What flavor is it and will it also fuel a TFH? LOL

2manymustangs
07-17-2017, 04:28 PM
What flavor is it and will it also fuel a TFH? LOL

ahahhah, no no, nothing like that... that stuff is made a few states east of Missouri typically.... ;)

spike morelli
07-17-2017, 08:04 PM
After High School, I took a job working for an auto parts chain called Sturtevants, long gone now, but my boss was a cajun Arkansas Razorback from the backwoods. After returning from a trip visiting his kinfolk back home, he returned with a jug of his family's homemade squeezin's, and after egging me to, I took a sip. My socks rolled up and down, my breath left my lungs, my eyes teared up. I lived to tell the story, but never again, It was just pure rocket fuel......made Everclear taste like a soft drink....

2manymustangs
07-18-2017, 04:45 AM
:lmao1: