PDA

View Full Version : call the amber lamps...oh shit....

2FORCEFULL
07-11-2017, 10:25 AM
https://youtu.be/NIczgpZxdNY

HypNautic
07-11-2017, 09:27 PM
When it comes to police detaining a suspect, I will 99% side with the police officers discretion on use of force. I'm sure this guy was doing everything the officers asked?!?!? I'm sure this ended up on some random driveway cause there was some foot chase or something right!!?!?

2FORCEFULL
07-12-2017, 05:24 AM
LOL...I've been beat down by the cops...I only hit one of them one time....I looked like a California raisin when his partners got done with me....

cdnoutlaw
07-12-2017, 12:59 PM
I want to live near you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2FORCEFULL
07-14-2017, 05:52 AM
back in the sheriff Lamb days in vegas, you didn't mess around with the law boys...

2FORCEFULL
07-14-2017, 06:02 AM
here's what I don't understand, cops don't have the power to do anything but give you a notice to appear....or arrest you and book you..some times they will just give you an ass chew'n and send you on your way....they seen you doing something... or they wouldn't have stopped you..there is nothing to argue about with a cop, as he is not a judge...every time I've been pulled over, and I can't even remember the last time was for speeding... so now.... I just don't get in that big of hurry... I leave way early...I've towed so much in cal... keep it under 62 and your fine..people that break in to house's steal cars..need an ass whoop'n.... they should let cops beat the fuc out of them and haul them out of town like the old days..

2manymustangs
07-14-2017, 07:28 AM
back in the sheriff Lamb days in vegas, you didn't mess around with the law boys...

Yeeep... and I remind folks (my kids) all the time that IF you screw with them (failure to comply) its going to turn out badly for you... Right or wrong on the police's part, if you screw with them its going to turn out badly for you...

2FORCEFULL
07-20-2017, 07:56 AM
Yeeep... and I remind folks (my kids) all the time that IF you screw with them (failure to comply) its going to turn out badly for you... Right or wrong on the police's part, if you screw with them its going to turn out badly for you...

I always figure....and I learned the hard way at a very young age...just do what they say and they leave you alone...