PDA

View Full Version : 4th of July 2017

HB Vic
06-26-2017, 06:46 PM
Headed back to Parker Thursday. Hopefully it isn't 2000 degrees again but if it is, wtf.

Hit the sandbar last weekend only to find out my ML's were expired [emoji23]

Still had a good time and didn't break anything. Looking forward to some DCB time and this new Raptor makes the drive a breeze.

Now I just need a r.o.d and I'll be set [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

riverrunner1984
06-27-2017, 01:33 PM
Heading to Laughlin thurs morning. I'll start a thread

HB Vic
06-27-2017, 08:42 PM
Heading to Laughlin thurs morning. I'll start a thread

Miss going there. Mohave is a Great Lake to boat on. Just seems the town has taken a dive over the past 5-10 years.

2manymustangs
06-28-2017, 07:01 AM
I would be sitting in that river in a lawn chair up to my chin... WITH a heavy Tshirt on and panama hat on (Pat Eason look)... from sunrise to sunset... Temp won't matter... :)

I for sure will be doing ALOT of grilling... And depending on who comes (or doesn't come) to town for the 4th I will be doing some kayaking/floating...

R.O.D. ??? real old dodge??? OR a spinning combo rod/reel??? I hear there are some nice catfish in the river... ;)

riverrunner1984
06-28-2017, 07:15 AM
Miss going there. Mohave is a Great Lake to boat on. Just seems the town has taken a dive over the past 5-10 years.

I agree, Laughlin has gone down hill but we are hardly in the town, just to sleep actually. Doing pirates on Fri, Mohave sat and sun, Harrahs beach on Mon then home tues. regardless it'll be good to get away from life for a bit lol [emoji482][emoji482][emoji482]