PDA

View Full Version : Holidays

rioracr
12-23-2016, 08:40 AM
haven't been on much as of late but just wanted to stop by and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, hope that new boat order is in your stocking or parts to make it go........:drinkin::thumb::coffee-n-news::usa:

HB Vic
12-23-2016, 09:42 AM
Merry Christmas to you Rio. Hope you have a great Christmas!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Doctor
12-23-2016, 11:25 AM
Back at 'ya sir! May this Christmas be great for everyone - filled with good times, good food, family and friends.

314joey
12-23-2016, 01:12 PM
Merry Christmas to all and have a great New Years.

2manymustangs
12-24-2016, 09:05 AM
I'm just watching the 2015 LB sprints videos on youtube, looking at extensive collection of pics of my Cali/AZ/NV/ID/etc boating friends of the last 10+ years...

I am so very blessed to have my life touched by you all, some I have never met in person...

I don't know why I am such a blessed man, with such a incredible wife/kids/home/family/friends/life/adventures... I can only offer ONE explanation... Jesus/God...

When I see so much BAD surrounding me, when I see so much devastation in the Middle East... When I see so much corruption/hatred across the continent of Africa and Latin America... Why am I so blessed, it's not money, it's not pedigree...

Proverbs 3:6

In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

Merry CHRISTmas my friends...

The simple pleasures of getting to go and visit with Chris/Candace/Joe, meeting up with Pat/Deb/Chris/Amy at the Enduro, getting to visit with SteveD & Rick King for a brief time, getting to have slices of pizza & a cold beverage with Brian/Vic/Dave, getting a hello text from Wendi Cook, getting to sit and share a few laughs with Ted Kolby, a smile and visit with Nick Rose/Liahna, getting to have a laugh on the phone with Bobby Miller, getting to visit with SharpShooter Jerry and his boys in Needles, Kevin and his wife/son, I finally got to have a nice long visit with Billy's wife at the enduro, Dirk & Ryan, getting to see the Minegar's smiles one more time, getting to sync up with ForkInCrazy on the phone, the book signing & getting to meet Spike/DonEdwards/Harlan Orrin/Barry M, seeing Rank Daddy & Gordo... I didn't leave anyone off of the list on purpose, there is just toooo much to list... Simple pleasures... I could go on and on and on and on here...

It's been a honor, blessing and pleasure to get to get to be a part of this very special boating circle over the last decade... I look forward to many more laughs/good times in the next decade...

Your friend
Bruce....

HB Vic
12-24-2016, 09:53 AM
I'm just watching the 2015 LB sprints videos on youtube, looking at extensive collection of pics of my Cali/AZ/NV/ID/etc boating friends of the last 10+ years...

I am so very blessed to have my life touched by you all, some I have never met in person...

I don't know why I am such a blessed man, with such a incredible wife/kids/home/family/friends/life/adventures... I can only offer ONE explanation... Jesus/God...

When I see so much BAD surrounding me, when I see so much devastation in the Middle East... When I see so much corruption/hatred across the continent of Africa and Latin America... Why am I so blessed, it's not money, it's not pedigree...

Proverbs 3:6

In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

Merry CHRISTmas my friends...

The simple pleasures of getting to go and visit with Chris/Candace/Joe, meeting up with Pat/Deb/Chris/Amy at the Enduro, getting to visit with SteveD & Rick King for a brief time, getting to have slices of pizza & a cold beverage with Brian/Vic/Dave, getting a hello text from Wendi Cook, getting to sit and share a few laughs with Ted Kolby, a smile and visit with Nick Rose/Liahna, getting to have a laugh on the phone with Bobby Miller, getting to visit with SharpShooter Jerry and his boys in Needles, Kevin and his wife/son, I finally got to have a nice long visit with Billy's wife at the enduro, Dirk & Ryan, getting to see the Minegar's smiles one more time, getting to sync up with ForkInCrazy on the phone, the book signing & getting to meet Spike/DonEdwards/Harlan Orrin/Barry M, seeing Rank Daddy & Gordo... I didn't leave anyone off of the list on purpose, there is just toooo much to list... Simple pleasures... I could go on and on and on and on here...

It's been a honor, blessing and pleasure to get to get to be a part of this very special boating circle over the last decade... I look forward to many more laughs/good times in the next decade...

Your friend
Bruce....

Spot on my friend. I missed a lot of events this year. I'm hoping next year will be better.

Merry Christmas to you and your family. God bless you and hope to see you soon.

ChumpChange
12-24-2016, 09:56 AM
Merry Christmas to all.

spike morelli
12-24-2016, 11:16 AM

2manymustangs
12-24-2016, 02:58 PM

:action-smiley-035:

HB Vic
12-24-2016, 03:27 PM
Santa brought me a prime rib roast [emoji39]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk