PDA

View Full Version : Happy Friday!

riverrunner1984
12-16-2016, 08:20 AM
Good morning everyone!
What's everyone got going on this weekend?

I am having my annual Christmas party tomorrow night. Thank god the rain will be done by then.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Feelin a lot of this will be consumed Tom night! [emoji482]

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161216/21cd0c7053a2a527cfb1c15521965930.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HB Vic
12-16-2016, 10:14 AM
Good morning everyone. Tough day for me today, got some bad news about a very close family member last night. Really didn't hit me until this morning.

Talk about a wake up call. People who you think are indestructible and will be around forever may not be. Life's a bitch sometimes.

2manymustangs
12-16-2016, 10:54 AM
Good morning everyone. Tough day for me today, got some bad news about a very close family member last night. Really didn't hit me until this morning.

Talk about a wake up call. People who you think are indestructible and will be around forever may not be. Life's a bitch sometimes.

Sorry to hear that Vic... Just goes to show you, take the time to call and let folks know you do care, keep in touch, even if its just a goofy quick text or PM or whatever...

There are very few big deals in life... Let folks you care about know...

Happy Friday all, have a great day... CANDACE/CHRIS/JOE, I WISH I WAS IN HAVAZOOOOO for a visit... FREAKING COLD HERE!!!

I wish I could TELEPORT TO LongBeach and have Village Road pizza with RR and LBX and HB and yall...

HB Vic
12-16-2016, 11:27 AM
Sorry to hear that Vic... Just goes to show you, take the time to call and let folks know you do care, keep in touch, even if its just a goofy quick text or PM or whatever...

There are very few big deals in life... Let folks you care about know...

Happy Friday all, have a great day... CANDACE/CHRIS/JOE, I WISH I WAS IN HAVAZOOOOO for a visit... FREAKING COLD HERE!!!

I wish I could TELEPORT TO LongBeach and have Village Road pizza with RR and LBX and HB and yall...

Thank you 2MM. You hit the nail on the head. Stay in touch even if it's something simple and quick, but stay in touch.

Hoping for the best here that's for sure.

HB Vic
12-16-2016, 12:13 PM
Almost forgot

FUCK CANCER [emoji1596]

Mrs.K034
12-16-2016, 04:12 PM
Oh man. So sorry to hear Vic! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Man, reading this makes me realize how long it's been since I've talked to so many of you and others.

Bruce, are you coming out February for the Billy B show? Stay warm up there!

Have a great weekend everyone! [emoji8]

&&& FUCK CANCER!! [emoji1596][emoji35]

2manymustangs
12-16-2016, 04:22 PM
Oh man. So sorry to hear Vic! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Man, reading this makes me realize how long it's been since I've talked to so many of you and others.

Billy who? Show? Where? ;)

Supposed to be overnight low of 4 in the next 48 hours... :schreck: today was slip and slide day, misty rain and the ground temp was 20ish...

Mrs.K034
12-16-2016, 04:38 PM
Billy who? Show? Where? ;)

Supposed to be overnight low of 4 in the next 48 hours... :schreck: today was slip and slide day, misty rain and the ground temp was 20ish...

Ha! Right! We already register the Deaver.

You can have that cold shit, I couldn't handle it. I'm staying right here!

HB Vic
12-16-2016, 04:53 PM

I think they caught it early, I just hope it hasn't spread and he will be okay. Its tough when you think about it. So I'm going to try and forget a little tonight with a lot of booze LOL