PDA

View Full Version : If this place...

MMD
12-15-2012, 02:28 PM
...had a political forum we could talk about the upcoming push for gun (and ammo) control in the wake of the massacre at the elementary school in Ct.

...had a gun forum we could talk about the rights given to us by the 2nd amendment and how, if there is even more gun control, only criminals will have guns.

Instead we get threads like Mini Kat posting songs about the southland :D

Havasu Party Bus
12-15-2012, 05:36 PM
...had a political forum we could talk about the upcoming push for gun (and ammo) control in the wake of the massacre at the elementary school in Ct.

...had a gun forum we could talk about the rights given to us by the 2nd amendment and how, if there is even more gun control, only criminals will have guns.

All I know is I'm keeping all my gun and if that ends up making me a criminal so be it!:encouragement:

GRADS2112
12-15-2012, 05:46 PM
We should repeal the 2nd Amendment.

Havasu Party Bus
12-15-2012, 06:16 PM
How about a section called "LOOK WHAT I FOUND"?:afro::applouse::applouse::applouse:

CarolynandBob
12-16-2012, 07:55 AM
All I know is I'm keeping all my gun and if that ends up making me a criminal so be it!:encouragement:

x2

MMD you do know that you can start your own forum with those topics, don't you? Or even better, there are literally hundred and probably thousands of forums like that out there. You can talk about that stuff to your hearts content. They have said they do not want those here. Is there some reason you can not accept that?

Slacker
12-16-2012, 09:43 AM

We don't need NO stinkin political forum here,,,,others sites have that crap, go there. :Lame:

Napanutt
12-16-2012, 11:40 AM
x2

MMD you do know that you can start your own forum with those topics, don't you? Or even better, there are literally hundred and probably thousands of forums like that out there. You can talk about that stuff to your hearts content. They have said they do not want those here. Is there some reason you can not accept that?

I'm kind of with you on this one cab.

wolfie
12-16-2012, 11:46 AM
We don't need NO stinkin political forum here,,,,others sites have that crap, go there. :Lame:

I'm in full agreement.....If I want to flame on politics, I go to PB.....What we really need is more pictures of women and boats, but mostly women. :biggrin:

Havasu Party Bus
12-16-2012, 12:57 PM
I'm in full agreement.....If I want to flame on politics, I go to PB.....What we really need is more pictures of women and boats, but mostly women. :biggrin:
Let me see what I can do for you. I'll put them inthe other thread I started.

niceguyeddie
12-16-2012, 04:50 PM

I agree 100%

rioracr
12-16-2012, 07:32 PM
Mini Cat, that poor girl od on turkey, looks like a cooker next to her :smilies_mit_hut009:

Wendi
12-17-2012, 10:08 AM
we don't need no stinkin political forum here,,,,others sites have that crap, go there. :lame: