PDA

View Full Version : Facebook Friends and the election...

riverrunner1984
11-08-2016, 07:00 AM
How many of you have lost Facebook friends over this election?

I have several liberal friends on Facebook and I firmly believe they are entitled to their opinions.
Most of them are smart enough whereas they do not make personal attacks against opposing beliefs.
They have a tendency to state their beliefs, we can have a convo about it and then after, go have a beer.

All in the same time respecting other people's opinion just thinking each others opinion is wrong lol

I have managed to keep all my Facebook friends throughout this election cycle. I simply ignored stuff they would post...

However, I had 1 person I had to de-friend this morning.
The majority of her posts were along the lines of if you support Trump, you are a racist, sexist, Nazi etc etc.
She made everything personal and could not keep to the policies of each candidate.

Once political posts become personally insulting, I am 100% done with you.
Clearly, you lack the intelligence and maturity to respect other peoples opinions.

So to you I say, Bye Felicia.

#trumptrian2016 #letsmakeamericagreatagain

Has anyone else lost any FB friends this election cycle???

HB Vic
11-08-2016, 07:31 AM
I have.

I look at it this way. Apparently we weren't really friends to begin with LOL

Bye Felicia :)

riverrunner1984
11-08-2016, 07:38 AM
I have.

I look at it this way. Apparently we weren't really friends to begin with LOL

Bye Felicia :)

Good point.
It just amazes me how ignorant and immature some people can be...
But then again, it amazes me how people are going to actually vote for Killary lol

314joey
11-08-2016, 07:51 AM
I've lost two "so called friends" in the last few months, libs can't face the truth and facts and when you explain things in those terms they get pissed and start the bashing/name calling, that's where it ends, two less Christmas cards this year...........yes, I said Christmas.

HB Vic
11-08-2016, 08:12 AM
I've lost two "so called friends" in the last few months, libs can't face the truth and facts and when you explain things in those terms they get pissed and start the bashing/name calling, that's where it ends, two less Christmas cards this year...........yes, I said Christmas.

Haha yeah thats another good way to look at it.

riverrunner1984
11-08-2016, 08:42 AM

I make it a point to say Merry Christmas to everyone during the season.

HB Vic
11-08-2016, 09:33 AM
I mean if they're too ignorant to understand simple facts, they shouldn't be voting in the first place. HAHAHAHAHA

Oh man I'm gonna get slammed for this one :popcorn:

CarolynandBob
11-08-2016, 09:44 AM
Yes quite a few, but as was said earlier they really weren't friends.

314joey
11-08-2016, 10:25 AM
When I show my libs friends info like this they've got nothing to say.

Not quite eight years and almost 10 Trillion and we've got nothing to show for it, what a waste, Obama is a disgrace.

We can't afford four years of Shillary and Obama 3.0

riverrunner1984
11-09-2016, 08:07 AM
Wish I would have waited until today to delete them lol

314joey
11-09-2016, 09:46 AM
The DEPLORABLES won !!!!!!

2manymustangs
11-09-2016, 05:40 PM
The DEPLORABLES won !!!!!!

:action-smiley-069:

314joey