PDA

View Full Version : Bogus Auto Appraisal

HB Vic
11-01-2016, 05:53 PM
It's very rare that I post something like this. But I did blur out the names.

I can't imagine what grade level this person completed because this letter looks like it was written by a 3rd grader.

This is probably the poorest document I have ever seen submitted to a court as a rebuke to an actual appraisal performed and written by a professional, not someone who replaces toilets for a living.

I thought I would share it with the class as a classic example of what not to produce in a court trial. Unfortunately my acquaintance was not able to discuss the poor quality and content of this train wreck as the dispute was settled.

Keep your kids away from the crayons if you're going to court [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

314joey
11-02-2016, 05:44 AM
The have computer programs that fix/repair bad grammar, he should look into it, if you're going to try something like this, at least don't look like an idiot.

2manymustangs
11-02-2016, 08:55 AM
I will give you 5k for your chevelle, just let me know where to route the bank check to... :thumbsUp:

HB Vic
11-02-2016, 09:13 AM
I will give you 5k for your chevelle, just let me know where to route the bank check to... :thumbsUp:

I would sell it to you for some beer and pizza [emoji23]

314joey
11-02-2016, 09:14 AM
Not to get into a bidding war, but I'll go 6K

riverrunner1984
11-02-2016, 09:35 AM
This would be so much more fun to read if it wasn't blurred out lol

2manymustangs
11-02-2016, 09:39 AM
Not to get into a bidding war, but I'll go 6K

I would sell it to you for some beer and pizza [emoji23]

6k + $100 gift cards for Village Road, Mari's, Dominicos + a few cases of the brew of your choice...

HB Vic
11-02-2016, 09:43 AM
So hilarious this guy did he best to produce a professional looking document, but ended up with a one sheet piece of paper that meant absolutely shit LOL

Poor fat bastard. The only thing he can do well is chug a beer LOL

2manymustangs
11-02-2016, 09:57 AM
So hilarious this guy did he best to produce a professional looking document, but ended up with a one sheet piece of paper that meant absolutely shit LOL

Poor fat bastard. The only thing he can do well is chug a beer LOL

I liked the comment about "show quality black paint job".... that price could range 500% depending on the quality/condition of the car that it is going on.................. the prep time on a wavy or hail damaged car would be 3x that of a a car that is straight or has new panels.................. And the prep time is a HUGE part of the cost...

314joey
11-02-2016, 10:31 AM
6k + $100 gift cards for Village Road, Mari's, Dominicos + a few cases of the brew of your choice...

Don't make me go all in and offer "vegas hookers"

HB Vic
11-02-2016, 10:55 AM
I liked the comment about "show quality black paint job".... that price could range 500% depending on the quality/condition of the car that it is going on.................. the prep time on a wavy or hail damaged car would be 3x that of a a car that is straight or has new panels.................. And the prep time is a HUGE part of the cost...

The plumber is absolutely clueless. Once i figured out he was, there was no way in hell he was going to see, let alone touch, my car. He may as well have written his estimate on a piece of toiler paper LOL

2manymustangs
11-02-2016, 11:16 AM
Don't make me go all in and offer "vegas hookers"

I hear THEY dry up too quick...

The plumber is absolutely clueless. Once i figured out he was, there was no way in hell he was going to see, let alone touch, my car. He may as well have written his estimate on a piece of toiler paper LOL

Ahahahahah :)

HB Vic
11-02-2016, 08:30 PM
I sent this to the real deal appraiser. When I called him he couldn't stop laughing [emoji23] [emoji23]