PDA

View Full Version : Do you feel this way tooo?

Havasu Party Bus
12-14-2012, 09:33 PM

CarolynandBob
12-15-2012, 10:45 AM
Yes sometimes. After the election, my wife and I were talking about moving to New Zealand or Australia. It is still something we may do, but we decided that it would not be fair to our 15 yr old son. He deserves to finish high school with his friends and neighbors. We did put all of our assets into safe and secure positions. We will not make any money on them and may lose a touch due to inflation, however we just do not want to risk our life savings. Who knows, maybe the world will change and we will get back into making money with our money.

GRADS2112
12-15-2012, 11:07 PM
Crap, I thought this was a Peter Frampton thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DON-4ZubYbg

CarolynandBob
12-16-2012, 07:52 AM
Well this how we think in AZ.

I know, I know. Have been here since 84 when the Navy brought me to San Diego. Fell in love with the place and weather. It is tough to even think about moving away from friends/neighbors that we have had for 25 years. Rarely does a day go by that I do not talk to one of our friends and planning to get together. Even if it is just sitting in the garage having a beer and bullshitting. Every Sunday is horseshoes, bbq , football and jacuzzi at my house. Most neighbors show up. Almost glad it is raining today, so I can get something done. Well, not really. lol