PDA

View Full Version : Spike... Uncle Dave.... LBX Dave....

2manymustangs
08-27-2016, 06:40 PM
I'm very sorry we didn't get to sync up as discussed... :(

I know that I spent at least 15 hours working on one of these Kohler rain tile showers (the older 54 nozzle x 4 discontinued version).... It was caked with lime thanks to the long beach water and I had to drill out 8 5/64 stanless set screws to remove the four covers so that I could replace the guts... One of the four heads was full of rust, someone used the wrong NPT nipple to install the thing and it had been totally clogged for at least 3 years...

Among many other little trivial tasks but this one was a killer ^^^^^^^^^^^ :yikes:

spike morelli
08-28-2016, 01:49 PM
Well, I kept the calendar open last week just in case......but I had to miss the Gilligan's Island TV marathon, a Justin Bieber Concert , a few sessions with the Psychic Friends Hotline, as well as having to re-schedule the Hot-Dog-On-A-Stick "Learn How To Properly Wear our Red/Blue/yellow Hats" training seminar , but.....we can all get together next time, no problem.

HB Vic
08-28-2016, 04:13 PM
Hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2manymustangs
08-29-2016, 05:01 AM
Well, I kept the calendar open last week just in case......but I had to miss the Gilligan's Island TV marathon, a Justin Bieber Concert , a few sessions with the Psychic Friends Hotline, as well as having to re-schedule the Hot-Dog-On-A-Stick "Learn How To Properly Wear our Red/Blue/yellow Hats" training seminar , but.....we can all get together next time, no problem.

darn... had I known you had all of THAT fun stuff on your calendar I would have called in sick a few days and headed up to the valley!!! ;)

LB247XS
08-29-2016, 10:21 AM
Bummed I couldn't meet ya for pizza and beer.too much going on we it work and daughters club sports.next time 2MM