PDA

View Full Version : EFI for your existing blower

Rootz_EFI
12-14-2012, 02:18 PM
Hey if your tired of carbs and want to switch to EFI without changing superchagers... check us out! we are also a blower shop dealer! we have the Latest in EFI technology our kits run closed loop with a wide band O2 to help protect your engine and save fuel!

Thanks HOTBOAT

www.rootzefi.com

www.facebook.com/rootzefi

www.facebook.com/rmresixsixone

Unforgiven
12-14-2012, 02:21 PM
Hey if your tired of carbs and want to switch to EFI without changing superchagers... check us out! we are also a blower shop dealer! we have the Latest in EFI technology our kits run closed loop with a wide band O2 to help protect your engine and save fuel!

Thanks HOTBOAT

www.rootzefi.com

www.facebook.com/rootzefi

I'll be at the shop next Friday..hope you guys are ready...Eddie

Rootz_EFI
12-14-2012, 02:49 PM
We are ready for you Eddie!

Menace Marine
12-14-2012, 02:54 PM
These kits are no joke. Every blower motor we build is equipped with an efi kit from Rootz including the motor in my personal boat. Here are a few quick videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXzo2c5Jr_Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlM6xbgwmcE

Menace Marine
12-14-2012, 02:56 PM
You can see a bit of smoke on the header in the first video. We rushed though a valve adjustment and the valve cover was left loose. No big deal but it sure makes you jump in the moment.

GotHalos
12-14-2012, 03:25 PM
I'll be at the shop next Friday..hope you guys are ready...Eddie

Fill us in! What are the plans!? :D

Menace Marine
12-14-2012, 03:32 PM
Fill us in! What are the plans!? :D
588 bbc with a 14-71 billet blower shop blower. It is getting a ROOTZ EFI kit, full dyno tune, and then will be installed in a 26 daytona. Plenty of pictures and info to follow.

hpboats83
12-15-2012, 08:37 AM
One day.....I would really like to build an engine for my 29' Fountain.

Unforgiven
12-15-2012, 11:28 AM
As Dustin stated,A 588... Scott at Foxwell Motorsports built us some Canfield heads (custom ported set) then it lead to the Building of the 588..We're running the Blower Shop 14-71 Billet case Blower along with Blower Shop Intercooler...we bolted on a bunch of Teague Goodies and now it's time for The ROOTZ EFI..Rob and Dustin came up with a great product. I first saw this setup over a year ago. I knew thats what I wanted to run. After Rob and Dustin got the 598 dyno'd and installed in Dustins boat, it gave me a few more ideas about our build...the Eliminator will be getting an interior "facelift", pretty much the same deal as Dustins Eliminator..Like Dustin stated. There will be a ton of pics..we will post motor build thru to the ROOTZ EFI setup. I'm going to show up at the shop with a manifold to pan setup, so we'll take pics of all the "stuff" that needs to be installed. Plus Dustin will be building the wiring harness needed for this motor. Rob says it should take us 2 days to complete.. It's going to be a busy this next 2 months, from dyno time to getting ready for the install...Did I say the 496 has to come out and go back into the Warlock?? Stay Tuned!!!

GotHalos
12-16-2012, 07:02 AM
Sounds like a fun project! Looking forward to seeing the progress and hearing how it performs after :D

Rootz_EFI
12-16-2012, 05:45 PM
One day.....I would really like to build an engine for my 29' Fountain.

We would like to do an engine for your fountain! check out some of our previous engine builds and shop us!
here is s link to out engine division www.facebook.com/rmresixsixone