PDA

View Full Version : Looks like a scammer won't be gettin his merchandise!

ChumpChange
08-13-2016, 01:36 PM
So I got the lovely 'fraud on your credit card' call this past Wednesday. Somebody charged $1,500 dollars online to some company I've never heard of. Went through all the transactions and the bank shut down my card. I asked them to expedite my cards as I needed them quickly. Fast forward to today, my FIL drops by and there's two things sitting on my porch, my new credit cards and a large package from the company my bank asked me about. I guess they were going to follow the FedEx truck around and pick up the merchandise off my porch. Unfortunately for them, I'm blocking my porch with my MoHo and I have neighbors outside working on their yards.

I almost want to fill the box with rocks and put it back out there while sitting inside with my Glock.

The Doctor
08-13-2016, 01:55 PM
I almost never use my cards but went on line to purchase some flights. Later that day the bank called and asked if I scheduled flights. I said that I did but they said six more than I scheduled were purchased on my card that day. Two were from Chicago to Vegas and four were from Florida to Vegas - all arriving nearly the same time and returning three days later. My flights were only to DC and back so I filed a dispute. The official, with whom I spoke, said it appeared that my customer service agent with the airlines may have been the culprit so I asked when they were to arrive in Vegas on what flight so I could be there to meet them in person. He refused me that info but assured me that the FBI would be meeting all six upon arrival. Not really what I wanted but just about as good, I suppose and this way I didn't go to jail. I got that going for me. :D

I hate thieves and would love to catch one in person some day.

314joey
08-14-2016, 06:12 AM
I hate dirty MoFo's like this, lazy fockers can't get a job, I guess it's either this or EBT cards, we get ripped either way.

2manymustangs
08-15-2016, 06:58 AM
I almost never use my cards but went on line to purchase some flights. Later that day the bank called and asked if I scheduled flights. I said that I did but they said six more than I scheduled were purchased on my card that day. Two were from Chicago to Vegas and four were from Florida to Vegas - all arriving nearly the same time and returning three days later. My flights were only to DC and back so I filed a dispute. The official, with whom I spoke, said it appeared that my customer service agent with the airlines may have been the culprit so I asked when they were to arrive in Vegas on what flight so I could be there to meet them in person. He refused me that info but assured me that the FBI would be meeting all six upon arrival. Not really what I wanted but just about as good, I suppose and this way I didn't go to jail. I got that going for me. :D

I hate thieves and would love to catch one in person some day.

I would have loved to see the look on the culprits face when you and your sons greet them at the gate... :hilarious: