PDA

View Full Version : You wanna fight?

ChumpChange
08-12-2016, 05:23 PM
The title is what some guy "claiming" to be a retired Navy seal said to my wife after he pushed my son away while walking through an aisle at Sam's Club. She politely told him no but that her husband (Me) might want to when I get out of the restroom. He threw out another remark and walked over to the pharmacy.

Now for those that don't know me, I'm not saying I'm a big guy but I did weigh in at 259 after my workout this morning. I meandered over to him and asked him if he was the Navy seal that wanted to fight my wife. He changed his story and tried to throw out his explanation but then I realized no matter what story he gave me, I was not going to care, so I just shut him up, beraiting him on respect issues until he suddenly became a civilian contractor.

The surrounding store employees were on their walkie-talkies getting ready for the worst but his head was Low enough by this point that I was ready to walk away. And this is why I work out!

I did wish my actual SEAL friends were around because I would love to see what they would do to somebody that claim to and said this to a woman

HB Vic
08-13-2016, 09:02 AM
And this is the reason why I don't tailgate anymore, I don't make openly loud comments about anything in mixed company, I give kids the right of way (because they're kids), and I don't make comments (rude or otherwise) to women. You just never know who's on the other isle willing to go to jail to protect their friends or family.

Glad you called him on his behavior.