PDA

View Full Version : Retired

CarolynandBob
07-13-2016, 06:46 AM
1st day of retirement.:jumping-smiley-019::jumping-smiley-019:

Me and owner of the company that I moved to just did not see eye to eye on a few things. I manage my way and have been successful for a long time. He wanted me to manage his way. Sorry but that doesn't work for me. We parted on good terms and I wish them well.

Now it is on to a new adventure. Well first off I am going to fuck off for the rest of the summer. Than we are going to Kona and Kauai in October. After that my wife retires. We will then get the motor home ready and travel around the country for a least a year.

We believe we will settle in Florida but not sure when. We will keep the house here.

HB Vic
07-13-2016, 06:48 AM
Wow congratulations!! A new journey [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

riverrunner1984
07-13-2016, 07:26 AM
Man that sounds awesome...Congrats!!!

314joey
07-13-2016, 07:36 AM
Good for you, I've never regretted once doing the same thing, congrats, have fun.

westair
07-13-2016, 09:24 AM
Congratulations! ....... so retirement is not just a myth

2manymustangs
07-13-2016, 09:30 AM
1st day of retirement.:jumping-smiley-019::jumping-smiley-019:

Me and owner of the company that I moved to just did not see eye to eye on a few things. I manage my way and have been successful for a long time. He wanted me to manage his way. Sorry but that doesn't work for me. We parted on good terms and I wish them well.

Now it is on to a new adventure. Well first off I am going to fuck off for the rest of the summer. Than we are going to Kona and Kauai in October. After that my wife retires. We will then get the motor home ready and travel around the country for a least a year.

We believe we will settle in Florida but not sure when. We will keep the house here.

Congratulations... :action-smiley-035:

WHen in the midwest let me suggest a few places... WIll you have a boat in tow when your doing your MOHO travels??? :D

314joey
07-13-2016, 02:01 PM
Where in Florida, we're in the Ft. Myers Beach area in the Winter, certainly not staying in Missouri in the Winter......................lmao.

CarolynandBob
07-14-2016, 06:15 AM
Where in Florida, we're in the Ft. Myers Beach area in the Winter, certainly not staying in Missouri in the Winter......................lmao.

Thank you all. No boat. If it floats,fly's or F.... rent it. LOL

We are looking at the Dunedin area, but we want to check out more places. I know Naples is another we want to look at.

We will check out Ft Myers. My wife has a high school friend that lives there.

Ziggy
07-14-2016, 08:56 AM
Congrats on your new freedoms[emoji106]