PDA

View Full Version : Zmodo-MeShare security cameras

HB Vic
07-06-2016, 02:29 PM
Free plug for a quick, easy install, wireless, security camera system. Love these things :bananadance:

Ziggy
07-10-2016, 11:41 PM
Free plug for a quick, easy install, wireless, security camera system. Love these things :bananadance:

Tell me more. How many cameras, user friendly, storage cap, etc? What does it require to function?

HB Vic
07-11-2016, 05:48 AM
Tell me more. How many cameras, user friendly, storage cap, etc? What does it require to function?

I got a 6 camera deal. No DVR necessary all you need is a network connection. Super easy to install and connect. They are working on a cloud storage deal but for now they store 10 events per camera.

You can set notifications and record on/off times for each camera.

What I like the best is they don't need to be turned back on or reset if the power goes off, which is does at my park.

And they're IR cameras with really good resolution. I think I paid like $200-240 or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2manymustangs
07-11-2016, 07:50 AM
I got a 6 camera deal. No DVR necessary all you need is a network connection. Super easy to install and connect. They are working on a cloud storage deal but for now they store 10 events per camera.

What I like the best is they don't need to be turned back on or reset if the power goes off, which is does at my park.

And they're IR cameras with really good resolution. I think I paid like $200-240 or so.

I'm sold... :)

riverrunner1984
07-11-2016, 08:01 AM

Are they wireless or did you have to run data cables for each camera???

HB Vic
07-11-2016, 08:15 AM
Wireless, only a low voltage power cable.

Ziggy
07-11-2016, 06:50 PM
Thanks....this stuff keeps getting better and better.

HB Vic
07-11-2016, 07:43 PM
Thanks....this stuff keeps getting better and better.

The ones I had before were garbage. These bad boys seems rock solid so far. And one of them is pretty far away from my router.

Ziggy
07-12-2016, 08:57 PM
The ones I had before were garbage. These bad boys seems rock solid so far. And one of them is pretty far away from my router.

Where did you purchase these?

HB Vic
07-12-2016, 09:28 PM
Where else?

Amazon.com baby [emoji12]

Ziggy
07-14-2016, 09:00 AM
Where else?

Amazon.com baby [emoji12]