PDA

View Full Version : Old, New member

Hondo535
07-01-2016, 07:43 PM
I don't usually do this but here goes. I just spent the last week on another website tryin to reset my password because of some security breach. Will not mention them here but I think we all know who it is. Needless to say the just lost a member. Way to go PB. JeffPS35. Sorry had to vent a little bit

ChumpChange
07-01-2016, 08:13 PM
Welcome old new member.

HB Vic
07-01-2016, 09:28 PM
Welcome buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

314joey
07-02-2016, 09:10 AM
Welcome back Hondo.

spike morelli
07-02-2016, 09:28 PM
Hey Hondo 535,
I know exactly how you feel. I've been a member of that site for years and can't believe the crap I went through just to satisfy their re-registration process, and after I did so, I submitted the new registration THREE TIMES, each time, their program re-set and asked me to do it all over again. I e-mailed the sites admin to notify them of my dis-pleasure with their SiteNazi. Anyway, I've always lurked around Hotboat as well, and haven't experienced any weirdness here in that respect. Just chimed in to say "Hi"!

Hondo535
07-02-2016, 10:41 PM
Not sure what's going on over there but they sent me three or four emails to reset my password and none of them worked. Needles to say I just gave up. There loss!

Mrs.K034
07-03-2016, 11:03 AM
Not sure what's going on over there but they sent me three or four emails to reset my password and none of them worked. Needles to say I just gave up. There loss!

Well, sorry for your frustration but on the up side... Glad to have ya back! [emoji6]

Hondo535
07-03-2016, 11:54 AM
Thanks. Was curious if you and chris are gonna run the k boat or are you concentrating on the hydro. Was looking forward to get to meet you guys at burley this year but pat said he couldn't make it. JeffPS35

Mrs.K034
07-03-2016, 12:12 PM
Thanks. Was curious if you and chris are gonna run the k boat or are you concentrating on the hydro. Was looking forward to get to meet you guys at burley this year but pat said he couldn't make it. JeffPS35

We are going to concentrate on the hydro right now. We wanted to make it out to Burley. Were you in Burley the year we raced? (2014)

Hondo535
07-03-2016, 12:36 PM
Yes I was parked over by the boat launch. My boat was the orange biesemyer with flames on it.

Mrs.K034
07-04-2016, 08:14 AM
Post a picture of it, please. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hondo535
07-04-2016, 10:59 AM
I would but I'm not sure how to do it. Kinda computer stupid.

Mrs.K034
07-04-2016, 11:02 AM
I would but I'm not sure how to do it. Kinda computer stupid.

Lol. It's a common thing with boat racers [emoji6] I'm on my phone right now but I can help when I get home.

Hondo535
07-04-2016, 11:27 AM
Tryin to do it off my phone but not working.

Mrs.K034
07-04-2016, 12:18 PM
Tryin to do it off my phone but not working.

Are you using Tapatalk?

Hondo535
07-04-2016, 08:03 PM
No. Sorry I'm computer dumb. There is a pic on dave rankins facebook. It's a poster for the terry troxell memorial regatta. Boat #PS35

Mrs.K034
07-05-2016, 04:09 PM
Okay, so you'll go to reply and then click on the photo box, as seen here, I've circled it in red :) then click choose files. From there you'll select the photo you want to upload, click open, then click upload files. I hope that helps cause we'd all like to see some racing photos from you posted up. :thumbup:I'll look on Rankin's page too though. Are you coming down to soCal for the Long Beach race?

Hondo535
07-05-2016, 05:37 PM
Sorry when I go to the photo's everything just turns gray and it won't let me go any farther. Your dealing with a computer idiot. And I'm tryin to do it off my phone. Would like to do long beach but not gonna happen this year.

spike morelli
07-05-2016, 09:26 PM
Hondo,
I was thinkin' about that other site yesterday. I know that many of the same people are still on there, so THEY must have figured out what I apparently didn't, so I went back to re-try the registration deal. Again, THREE TIMES, trying different things. I must be an idiot, because for the life of me, I don't know why it doesn't log me in. I passed my A&P schooling with the FAA with a 92%, I build race and restoration engines for a living and understand very technical manuals, but obviously don't carry the gene to understand why the "F" I can't get it together with the computer. It's time to call in the big guns ( my wife ), who deals with computers all day long. My kids could likely figure out what the problem is. I just don't want to be an old dog that can't learn new tricks damn-it!

2manymustangs
07-06-2016, 06:22 AM
Hondo,
I was thinkin' about that other site yesterday. I know that many of the same people are still on there, so THEY must have figured out what I apparently didn't, so I went back to re-try the registration deal. Again, THREE TIMES, trying different things. I must be an idiot, because for the life of me, I don't know why it doesn't log me in. I passed my A&P schooling with the FAA with a 92%, I build race and restoration engines for a living and understand very technical manuals, but obviously don't carry the gene to understand why the "F" I can't get it together with the computer. It's time to call in the big guns ( my wife ), who deals with computers all day long. My kids could likely figure out what the problem is. I just don't want to be an old dog that can't learn new tricks damn-it!

You can do as you wish and help shape this site, how about a engine build forum/thread... I know you've got some cool projects to post up :)

No drama here as U know... AND, as U know, HOTBOAT is where it all started... ;)

Mrs.K034
07-06-2016, 09:12 AM
You can do as you wish and help shape this site, how about a engine build forum/thread... I know you've got some cool projects to post up :)

No drama here as U know... AND, as U know, HOTBOAT is where it all started... ;)

You got it right! [emoji1303]

spike morelli
07-06-2016, 09:04 PM

Oh Man!!!!!!! That Hemi 99 belongs to a guy who runs in B/Gas with a Barracuda. Something like 600 inches, and running the biggest roller cam I've ever installed, I've got to post the cam specs....you won't believe how damned aggressive it is. Externally, that mountain motor was large in all directions. Mopar Hemi 99s ( not a pure Hemi, but modified "crescent" kinda sorta like a Boss 429 ), are relatively rare and oh-so wicked. Interesting that you saved that picture.

2manymustangs
07-07-2016, 05:52 AM
Oh Man!!!!!!! That Hemi 99 belongs to a guy who runs in B/Gas with a Barracuda. Something like 600 inches, and running the biggest roller cam I've ever installed, I've got to post the cam specs....you won't believe how damned aggressive it is. Externally, that mountain motor was large in all directions. Mopar Hemi 99s ( not a pure Hemi, but modified "crescent" kinda sorta like a Boss 429 ), are relatively rare and oh-so wicked. Interesting that you saved that picture.

That photo was a eye catcher for sure!!! :action-smiley-035: