PDA

View Full Version : howwwwwwwwwwdie yall!!!!!!!!!! I endorse this process/surgeon

2manymustangs
06-10-2016, 08:40 PM
well, im ROBO man with titanium hardware in my right hip... Super easy surgery with the "super path" procedure... I would start right now on my left hip if thr Dr would allow it...

ZERO pain, im ready for a bike ride...

:happy:

I endorse this process/surgeon

https://youtu.be/AL9Gzbn9AMo

https://youtu.be/GR8csgkA7Uc

HB Vic
06-11-2016, 09:02 AM
I was worried when I got your text buddy, glad you're all fixed up. Tough healing process though I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uncle Dave
06-11-2016, 09:54 AM
Welcome back Bruce!

Glad you surgery went well. You are going to be sore a while but you are youthful enough (at least in spirit) to fully recover and be better than you were

Faster stronger......(whole bionic man thesmesong playing)

Whats the retail price on that survey these days? I ask because I saw the list price bill of my kidney removal surgery.

UD

2manymustangs
06-11-2016, 01:30 PM
I was worried when I got your text buddy, glad you're all fixed up. Tough healing process though I believe.

TY sir, sorry to scare U.... I'm feeling pretty good right now :party-smiley-020:

Whats the retail price on that survey these days? I ask because I saw the list price bill of my kidney removal surgery.

UD

not sure, maybe 10k or 15k, I suspect this surgery is more common than what you went through? This surgeon is doing 9 per week on average for this procedure.... Maybe another 3-4k for the anesthesiologist. I will have to wait and see however my insurance is primo, by order of THE BOSS (wife) we had to go for the spendy premium option through work... :)

riverrunner1984
06-11-2016, 02:13 PM
I got a text from Bruce also but def didn't understand it so I had to ignore lol my bad but glad all went well

2manymustangs
06-11-2016, 02:18 PM
I got a text from Bruce also but def didn't understand it so I had to ignore lol my bad but glad all went well

Sorry gents... propofol text... :knockout:

LB247XS
06-11-2016, 03:11 PM
Sorry gents... propofol text... :knockout:
YES! Glad to hear you're doing great see you back in the LBC soon!

2manymustangs
06-11-2016, 06:17 PM
:smilies_mit_hut019:

2manymustangs
06-12-2016, 09:00 AM
OUCHIE!!!!!!! Feel like I've been kicked by a mule!!!

314joey
06-12-2016, 10:17 AM
Glad you're OK, I'll probably be needing this in a few years, the left hip is shooting craps, I'm trying to hold out another 2-3 years, then go for it, great info, thanks.

Hope you'll be feeling better soon, it's for the best I'm sure, thanks again.

2manymustangs
06-12-2016, 02:06 PM
Glad you're OK, I'll probably be needing this in a few years, the left hip is shooting craps, I'm trying to hold out another 2-3 years, then go for it, great info, thanks.

Hope you'll be feeling better soon, it's for the best I'm sure, thanks again.

Everyone tells me "dont wait" due to muscle atrophy and eventual back issues due to compensation...

I'm using over the counter (Excedrin) and some PM stuff to sleep... You can do it... I suggest you watch the videos and then sync up with that surgeon, he is the one that brought this process to STL and is now training other Ortho surgeons in the metro area on the technique... 3" incision versus 12" and the tendons that keep the hip located are left intact, minimal muscle damage due to the incisions being with the muscle grain and not across...

Get er done...

My left hip went from pretty good to bone on bone in just under one year, I guess due to favoring the right side... I feel like I waited too long BUT if I hadnn't I wouldn't have ended up with this surgeon/technique...

314joey
06-12-2016, 02:13 PM
My pain isn't consent, it's sporadic and sometimes gets worse with the weather, when it gets greater than 50% of the time I'll start the process with talking to Doctor, I've talked to my GP and he advised me to wait until I'll need meds for the pain, I'm not there yet, thanks for the info and good luck Bruce.

2manymustangs
06-12-2016, 02:18 PM
My pain isn't consent, it's sporadic and sometimes gets worse with the weather, when it gets greater than 50% of the time I'll start the process with talking to Doctor, I've talked to my GP and he advised me to wait until I'll need meds for the pain, I'm not there yet, thanks for the info and good luck Bruce.

:thumbsUp: mine is mostly genetic... that and silly HARD training and running a hundred miles of stairs in my wrestling/football days/12mph sprinting on treadmills... :thumbsUp:

314joey
06-13-2016, 08:01 AM
:thumbsUp: mine is mostly genetic... that and silly HARD training and running a hundred miles of stairs in my wrestling/football days/12mph sprinting on treadmills... :thumbsUp:

Mine is from playing too many sports when I was young, then chasing women after I got divorced when I was 30 until I met Terri..........................lmao.

K-034
06-13-2016, 02:38 PM
OUCHIE!!!!!!! Feel like I've been kicked by a mule!!!

Hang in there Bruce, your tough enough, glad to here you got it taken care of, my dad said he is happy he got his done, get well soon buddy

2manymustangs
06-14-2016, 09:19 PM
I'm doing VERY well my friends, thanks for your support... Friday will be one week...

I wanna hear that our friend "The Doctor" is doing equally as well after his KNEE JOB... Calling Buzz, Calling Paul...

The Doctor
06-15-2016, 10:25 AM
I, just last month, had both knees totally replaced. I feel your pain.

2manymustangs
06-15-2016, 11:06 AM
I, just last month, had both knees totally replaced. I feel your pain.

I didnt realize your procedures have been done for a few weeks... :) HOW r U? Are you getting tired of prank calls from the PHX airport every few months?

The Doctor
06-15-2016, 04:30 PM
I didnt realize your procedures have been done for a few weeks... :) HOW r U? Are you getting tired of prank calls from the PHX airport every few months?
I just can't figure why the text from the airport couldn't be a visit? That's all?????? :D

2manymustangs
06-15-2016, 06:08 PM
I just can't figure why the text from the airport couldn't be a visit? That's all?????? :D

I don't know what the deal is at that airport... EVERY single time we are running from gate to gate with not even 10 minutes extra...