PDA

View Full Version : If you weren't welcome somewhere, would you still go?

HB Vic
06-07-2016, 12:25 PM
I recently did not attend an event because I would have been the fuel to what would have been a burning man type fire.

And I really wanted to go, like I'm still upset that I did not.

But I chose the high road and there was only one of me vs. many of them. So I sat it out.

What would you do?

314joey
06-07-2016, 01:09 PM
Don't know your details, but I had a similar situation, HS reunioun that the X-wife would have been at, it would have been great to see some of the old gang, but she's stayed in contact with most of them and re-married one of my friends from school, kind of freaky, yes, I feel sorry for him, wasn't worth it to go, we took a trip to Puerto Rico instead, life's too short to put up with silliness, good luck with whatever you decide.

riverrunner1984
06-07-2016, 01:46 PM
If I wasn't welcome by a single person at that event, I dont think I would go.
However, If one person wanted me there out of many, I would have gone.

However, If I really really wanted to go, maybe I would make an appearance to see how it went and then just taken off if I got bad vibes...

28eliminator
06-07-2016, 04:49 PM
I would go just to fuel the fire [emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2manymustangs
06-07-2016, 05:16 PM
If I wasn't welcome by a single person at that event, I dont think I would go.
However, If one person wanted me there out of many, I would have gone.

However, If I really really wanted to go, maybe I would make an appearance to see how it went and then just taken off if I got bad vibes...

Well, at least your firm on your positions, I might need to flow chart this one ^^^^ :smackhead

I would go, after all, who WOULDN'T want me there :gathering:

ChumpChange
06-07-2016, 06:29 PM
Me. I'd pass.

But you should have rented a couple of RRs morning thread chicks and walked in pimp style. Don't just fuel the fire, be the match!

HB Vic
06-07-2016, 06:30 PM
Me. I'd pass.

But you should have rented a couple of RRs morning thread chicks and walked in pimp style. Don't just fuel the fire, be the match!

LOL I never thought of that, great idea. Next time

ChumpChange
06-07-2016, 06:31 PM
LOL I never thought of that, great idea. Next time

Here to help.

I thought this was gonna me a GRADS thread when I saw the title.

HB Vic
06-07-2016, 06:32 PM
Here to help.

I thought this was gonna me a GRADS thread when I saw the title.

GRADS? lol, whatever happened to him? ....nevermind, I don't really want to know

Mrs.K034
06-08-2016, 09:18 AM
Haha. Good stuff. I'd sit it out to avoid the conflict. However, the real issue is going to have to be address eventually because these people can't expect you to miss out on everything that they happen to attend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Milkmoney
06-10-2016, 07:41 AM
GRADS? lol, whatever happened to him? ....nevermind, I don't really want to know

Lol. He is on the only site that he isn't banned from. Lol. Jus cause u said u didn't want to know. Oh ya still being grads [emoji12][emoji202]

As far as ur ? I usually don't even hang around people that give me the unwanted feeling so I would not be going to whatever it is that those people would be at. I am to old and to rich to try and prove anything to anybody by showing up somewhere [emoji41][emoji202]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ziggy
06-10-2016, 07:24 PM
If there was a valid reason for you to be there then you should have attended, and bailed out(your high road) if any drama did ensue. The fact you are regretting not going will fester in the mind, all those "what if's". Nothing worse than second guessing yourself.
Or you can be too old and rich to bother with it.....that works too. :D:D

CarolynandBob
06-11-2016, 09:01 AM
I would have gone. If other people at an event had a problem with me then it is THEIR problem and not mine. I do not try to make those that do not like me happy. Fuck them.

rioracr
06-13-2016, 08:19 AM
should have gone if not just to piss off those who think of you bad but to see the ones that would want to see you, remember there is two sides to every tail and if sometimes things work out if they are suppose to so next time go dance in the rain and let the drops fall where they may.............

spike morelli
06-13-2016, 10:16 PM
To answer the question, NO, I wouldn't go, but then, to be honest, I haven't given anyone enough greif to be in that position and if they have some hidden reason or alterior motive to turn me away, that's fine. I'm good with that. Other peoples actions don't define me.

shueman
06-14-2016, 06:20 AM
A "public" event ... hell yes "private" gathering ... f'k 'em