PDA

View Full Version : HotBoat banner

Ziggy
06-02-2016, 10:52 AM
What happened to the banner I used to see on the storage building in Earp?

HB Vic
06-02-2016, 02:46 PM
Two possibilities:

1. It was stolen
2. My credit card stopped working

I'm going for 1. Because my card still works [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2manymustangs
06-02-2016, 11:05 PM
HAhahahahah... I will trade you , one Perf Boats banner for a HB banner... :)

riverrunner1984
06-03-2016, 08:14 AM
Fuckn thieves suck!

HB Vic
06-03-2016, 09:34 AM
So funny story about that very banner.

Earlier this year at the Needles Boat Show, a guy stops by the HB Moho and tells me he was going to take my HB banner from that location but he decided not to. So me (being the moron that I am) run inside the HB moho, pull out a brand spanking new HB banner and give it to the guy. He asks "how much", I tell him its 100% free with the condition that you take a pic if it up in your shop (he said he owned some kind of auto body shop or something) and post that pic on HB.com. The guy could not thank me enough and swore up and down he would take a pic and post it.

This is where the story gets funny.

Because the laugh is on me. HAHAHAHAHAHA

2manymustangs
06-03-2016, 09:40 AM

Earlier this year at the Needles Boat Show, a guy stops by the HB Moho and tells me he was going to take my HB banner from that location but he decided not to. So me (being the moron that I am) run inside the HB moho, pull out a brand spanking new HB banner and give it to the guy. He asks "how much", I tell him its 100% free with the condition that you take a pic if it up in your shop (he said he owned some kind of auto body shop or something) and post that pic on HB.com. The guy could not thank me enough and swore up and down he would take a pic and post it.

:biggrin: ^^^ proof that your a good soul with a generous and giving spirit... Kudos chief...

314joey
06-03-2016, 01:35 PM

This is where "karma" will kick in, what a tool.

HB Vic
06-03-2016, 02:55 PM
When was Needles Jan/Mar? Maybe he's been super busy or something happened to him?

But if he doesn't post before the next Needles show I'll post a pic of him lol

2manymustangs
06-03-2016, 05:26 PM
When was Needles Jan/Mar? Maybe he's been super busy or something happened to him?

But if he doesn't post before the next Needles show I'll post a pic of him lol

Maybe he would trade it to me for a PB banner :)

admin
06-04-2016, 09:30 AM
Maybe he would trade it to me for a PB banner :)

Thats a possibility LOL

Ziggy
06-06-2016, 05:22 PM
:speechless-smiley-0If you're paying for that space you should at least bring a fat sharpie and write HOTBOAT.COM on the wall:happy:. You can't help but see it when sitting at that stop sign.:thumbsUp:

HB Vic
06-06-2016, 05:59 PM
I know. Debating if I'm going to do it again or not. A definite maybe [emoji6]

ChumpChange
06-06-2016, 09:39 PM
You can wrap my motorhome. Headin up coast in a couple months.

HB Vic
06-06-2016, 10:09 PM
You can wrap my motorhome. Headin up coast in a couple months.

Like we need two [emoji23]

ChumpChange
06-07-2016, 11:55 AM
Which one would be seen more?

HB Vic
06-07-2016, 12:21 PM
Which one would be seen more?

Mine because its parked outside lol

ChumpChange
06-07-2016, 12:25 PM
At least the wrap might keep the original graphics in good shape. I like mine indoors.

HB Vic
06-07-2016, 12:26 PM
At least the wrap might keep the original graphics in good shape. I like mine indoors.

Thats what I'm hoping. It said its good for 5-7yrs. Its coming off at 4yrs and 11 mos. So we shall see.

ChumpChange
06-07-2016, 06:32 PM
Already got the appt scheduled I see.

HB Vic
06-07-2016, 06:59 PM
Already got the appt scheduled I see.

Missing the OG paint job