PDA

View Full Version : Afternoon at Marine Stadium...

2manymustangs
03-22-2016, 07:36 PM
Ya just never know what you're going to see in SoCal...

2manymustangs
03-22-2016, 07:41 PM
And NOW for the bad news...

The 8N bathrooms are the ones behind the stadium signs... Seems the homos like to hang out there and cause trouble for the residents/police...

HB Vic
03-22-2016, 08:20 PM
Yikes.

Good seeing you today man. Sorry about the interruption after lunch lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2manymustangs
03-22-2016, 08:27 PM
Yikes.

Good seeing you today man. Sorry about the interruption after lunch lol

That guy was whacked like Whitney Houston on the rock... :lalala:

I think he was wanting some slices of pizza....

THanks very much for the nice visit...

LB247XS
03-22-2016, 09:16 PM
Sorry guys I couldn't catch up with you today.pizza sounded good too .I got stuck on a side job after work and still here working

HB Vic
03-22-2016, 10:39 PM
That guy was whacked like Whitney Houston on the rock... :lalala:

I think he was wanting some slices of pizza....

THanks very much for the nice visit...

Totally whacked holy cow. Not LB's finest. But you're right, he wanted pizza. And unfortunately I was not about to give up mine Hahahaha

2manymustangs
03-23-2016, 10:40 AM
Sorry guys I couldn't catch up with you today.pizza sounded good too .I got stuck on a side job after work and still here working

No probs, we will catch up for Marri's before I leave town... We just need to find the MIA RIverRunner... Must be on another vacation!!! :stir:

Totally whacked holy cow. Not LB's finest. But you're right, he wanted pizza. And unfortunately I was not about to give up mine Hahahaha

Man, you know U ryte... I wasn't about to give up a slice of pizza to that guy, he would have gotten my kid away from me easier that a slice of pizza... :lmao1:

RPMRACING
03-23-2016, 03:22 PM
The green one that was there was Joey Logano's. They were pulling a barefoot waterskier for a record. Possible see them back on the water at Sprint Nationals this year.

2manymustangs
03-23-2016, 08:14 PM
The green one that was there was Joey Logano's. They were pulling a barefoot waterskier for a record. Possible see them back on the water at Sprint Nationals this year.

I must have got there just after all of that ended... OR they had not started with the ski thing yet...

What was the record for, the fastest waterskiER behind a pickup truck/jet boat? :)

See Vic, I knew we should have went to the stadium before pizza... ;)