PDA

View Full Version : pizzaPIElooza....

2manymustangs
03-20-2016, 08:42 PM
Long Beach Pizza PIE looza... 3//21 or 3/22 who is in???

We have to do this either Monday or Tuesday...

Maybe we could go have a shot of JD and salute' to our pal Carl at Marine Stadium...

I think we have ONE vote for Marri's n Stearns and one vote for Domenico's on 2nd street...

Calling RiverRunner, calling RiverRunner...

Anyone else care to join in???

I could do Wednesday but it would have to be earlier, Ive got a 2pm meeting at the stadium... :yes:

314joey
03-21-2016, 05:36 AM
Can't make it, but in ten days when we're back at LOTO in Missouri one of the first place we're stopping at is Imo's, my favorite pizza ever, have fun.

2manymustangs
03-21-2016, 08:05 AM
Can't make it, but in ten days when we're back at LOTO in Missouri one of the first place we're stopping at is Imo's, my favorite pizza ever, have fun.

Imo's is very good... :) Did you ever meet Ed or any of the Imo klan??? THey have a massive farm north of HighHill. It's about 10 minutes north of I-70/west of Warrenton...

You need to make a stop in Ofallon MO, just off of I-70 at the original Stefaninas... Sausage / Pepperoni, toasted raviolis and a order of garlic cheese bread... :thumb:

314joey
03-21-2016, 09:02 AM
Imo's is very good... :) Did you ever meet Ed or any of the Imo klan??? THey have a massive farm north of HighHill. It's about 10 minutes north of I-70/west of Warrenton...

You need to make a stop in Ofallon MO, just off of I-70 at the original Stefaninas... Sausage / Pepperoni, toasted raviolis and a order of garlic cheese bread... :thumb:

Years ago...........I mean years ago, the engineering company I worked for did some work at their place, it was unbelievable, we have Stefs a lot when we're at my Son's in St. Peters, that's their fav, so we get that pizza.

2manymustangs
03-21-2016, 10:09 AM
Years ago...........I mean years ago, the engineering company I worked for did some work at their place, it was unbelievable, we have Stefs a lot when we're at my Son's in St. Peters, that's their fav, so we get that pizza.

:thumb: I use the bulk IMo's provel cheese at home when I make pies... ;) I thnk they are making a ton of money off of their labeled products like that now as well...

314joey
03-21-2016, 10:34 AM
:thumb: I use the bulk IMo's provel cheese at home when I make pies... ;) I thnk they are making a ton of money off of their labeled products like that now as well...

It's the bomb !!!!!!

HB Vic
03-21-2016, 08:51 PM
Pizza, someone say pizza?? [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2manymustangs
03-24-2016, 04:42 PM
I'm three for three... Maybe tmrow will be Marri's HINT HINT... ;)

I endorse this place... ^^^

HB Vic
03-24-2016, 05:15 PM
From the looks of it, I will be in Sandy Eggo tomorrow. Last minute change of plans. I'm enlisting in the Navy LOL

LB247XS
03-24-2016, 07:41 PM

Call me in the a.m. I might be able to join if at lunchtime

2manymustangs
03-25-2016, 08:16 AM
From the looks of it, I will be in Sandy Eggo tomorrow. Last minute change of plans. I'm enlisting in the Navy LOL

sounds like a safe place for a trouble maker like yourself... :captain:

Call me in the a.m. I might be able to join if at lunchtime

Right on... :) RogerTHAT!!!

RiverRunner is DISSIN us, pretending to be working out in the field this week so that he cant have slices / pints with us... :stir:

2manymustangs
05-04-2016, 05:01 PM

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, i wish I was sitting in Village Road right now watching Angel do his thing... :cry:

If anyone sees him please tell him Bruce from STL is missing his pizza and his company bigtime!!!

HB Vic
05-04-2016, 05:05 PM
Might need to try that place looks good [emoji39]

2manymustangs
05-04-2016, 05:09 PM
Might need to try that place looks good [emoji39]

KILLER slices sir... that is if you like traditional NY style slices... I suggest the house special...

I so wish I was in LB right now for a host of reasons... Village Road's slices are just one...