PDA

View Full Version : It's not my birthday, but WTF

314joey
02-24-2016, 02:49 PM
Went and bought myself a new carry gun, figure I better do it before the "king" tries to take away our second amendment rights.

Cool little carry pistol...................Ruger LCP, never leave home without it.

HB Vic
02-24-2016, 03:09 PM
Nice [emoji1360][emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eli
02-24-2016, 03:25 PM
Cool!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave using TapaStalk

Go Brady!! [emoji8][emoji8][emoji176][emoji176]

2manymustangs
02-24-2016, 04:24 PM
:iagree: nice, i like em...

tooooo bad, i sold all of my guns... at a gun show, cant tell you who/when they all got sold... :violent-smiley-044:

HB Vic
02-24-2016, 08:52 PM
:iagree: nice, i like em...

tooooo bad, i sold all of my guns... at a gun show, cant tell you who/when they all got sold... :violent-smiley-044:

Guns scare me lol

314joey
02-25-2016, 06:47 AM
Guns scare me lol

Me too, but only in the bad guys hands. :violent-smiley-044:

riverrunner1984
02-25-2016, 06:51 AM
Me too, but only in the bad guys hands. :violent-smiley-044:

Is your carry permit good in FL and Missouri? How many guns can you have on your permit? In ca we have to pick 3 guns we want to carry when we apply

Offishial Business
02-25-2016, 07:40 AM
nice i want one

314joey
02-25-2016, 08:30 AM
Is your carry permit good in FL and Missouri? How many guns can you have on your permit? In ca we have to pick 3 guns we want to carry when we apply

Our CCWs are good in both states and we don't have to pick a gun, between Terri and myself we've got six pistols of all different sizes and caliber, if I have a big shirt on I'll carry my 9MM S/W Shield outside on my hip and if I've only got a t-shirt on I'll be packing the new sub Ruger LCP 380 in my pocket, it holds 6 hollow points, I think I can slow someone down enough with it if I have to.

But I keep my Smith 357 revolver loaded under my pillow when I sleep at night, I truly feel sorry for anyone coming in our house uninvited.

There's a few states I couldn't live in, the one's that don't allow my rights to bear and carry firearms, going back home from Florida to missouri when we drive through Illinois we have to unload the guns for the six hours were driving, that state has crappy gun laws, so we just go with the flow and load them back up when we get out of Illinois and cross the border into Missouri.

2manymustangs
02-25-2016, 10:49 AM
Our CCWs are good in both states and we don't have to pick a gun, between Terri and myself we've got six pistols of all different sizes and caliber, if I have a big shirt on I'll carry my 9MM S/W Shield outside on my hip and if I've only got a t-shirt on I'll be packing the new sub Ruger LCP 380 in my pocket, it holds 6 hollow points, I think I can slow someone down enough with it if I have to.

But I keep my Smith 357 revolver loaded under my pillow when I sleep at night, I truly feel sorry for anyone coming in our house uninvited.

There's a few states I couldn't live in, the one's that don't allow my rights to bear and carry firearms, going back home from Florida to missouri when we drive through Illinois we have to unload the guns for the six hours were driving, that state has crappy gun laws, so we just go with the flow and load them back up when we get out of Illinois and cross the border into Missouri.

In Illinois you are legal as long as you dont stop... :D If you stop, you had better have it unloaded... Don't ask me how I know this... :omg:

Illinois is actually reciprocal with Missouri... BUT don't stop for dinner OR gasoline without unloading... :D Screwy yes...

Maybe our legal council HERE can explain this phenomenon/phenomena to us....????

314joey
02-25-2016, 11:51 AM
In Illinois you are legal as long as you dont stop... :D If you stop, you had better have it unloaded... Don't ask me how I know this... :omg:

Illinois is actually reciprocal with Missouri... BUT don't stop for dinner OR gasoline without unloading... :D Screwy yes...

Maybe our legal council HERE can explain this phenomenon/phenomena to us....????

That's one state we're not interested stopping in, never been a big fan, other than Sauget across the river........strip clubs:biggrin:

2manymustangs
02-25-2016, 12:12 PM
That's one state we're not interested stopping in, never been a big fan, other than Sauget across the river........strip clubs:biggrin:

:boobeyes: Sauget, Brooklyn, Centerville, Washington Park... I wouldn't know... :stir:

As a side note , their gasoline is traditionally 15-20 cents higher per gallon (due to taxes I'm sure) BUT when I was there to pick up some items one month ago it was actually cheaper in TROY Illinois truck stop area than on the Missouri side... :schreck:

314joey
02-25-2016, 01:05 PM
How did I know you knew what I was talking about the East side.

Here's the new sub-compact next to my Shield, this thing is small.