PDA

View Full Version : Antonin Scalia... 1936 - 2016

2manymustangs
02-13-2016, 05:04 PM
:schreck: THis is very bad news for the U.S.A.

I'm thinking "Pelican Brief"... If a second conservative justice bites the dust I'm calling FOUL!!!!!!!! :rant:

HB Vic
02-13-2016, 05:08 PM
RIP Sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

riverrunner1984
02-13-2016, 05:22 PM
At least we can control the next nominee that is if Mcconel doesn't give Obama what he wants

The Doctor
02-13-2016, 11:23 PM
Insult to injury to a, once great, nation. Kiss it goodbye.

ChumpChange
02-14-2016, 12:12 AM
Definitely sad and a bummer as well.

riverrunner1984
02-14-2016, 08:32 AM
Insult to injury to a, once great, nation. Kiss it goodbye.

Do you think a new justice will be confirmed before next Jan?

2manymustangs
02-14-2016, 08:38 AM
Do you think a new justice will be confirmed before next Jan?

There is enuff will in DC to block it for a year IF Mitch McConnell has the stones to back it all up.... That is the big question, how big are Mitch McConnell's stones???

^^^ I say this at the risk of this thing going political... Sorry...

riverrunner1984
02-14-2016, 08:41 AM
There is enuff will in DC to block it for a year IF Mitch McConnell has the stones to back it all up.... That is the big question, how big are Mitch McConnell's stones???

^^^ I say this at the risk of this thing going political... Sorry...

Yah I agree going political. Maybe Vic can move it. McConnell has given everything else to the POTUS, I wouldn't be surprised if he gave in to this as well. If he does, I would bet that guns will be the first thing the court goes after.

314joey
02-14-2016, 08:52 AM
Obummer couldn't even wait until his body was cold and he was on TV announcing he's going to exercise "his rights under the constitution", he's pissed on the constitution for seven years, now he wants to exercise his rights, what a POS.

I'm sure him and his administration was throwing a big party with champagne last night, Obummer is a disgrace, couldn't even wait until he was buried, Saclia was a hero and a national treasure, RIP.

This was my biggest nightmare, now we're going to see if McConnell and the republicans will stand up for America and what's right.

riverrunner1984
02-14-2016, 08:58 AM
Obummer couldn't even wait until his body was cold and he was on TV announcing he's going to exercise "his rights under the constitution", he's pissed on the constitution for seven years, now he wants to exercise his rights, what a POS.

I'm sure him and his administration was throwing a big party with champagne last night, Obummer is a disgrace, couldn't even wait until he was buried, Saclia was a hero and a national treasure, RIP.

This was my biggest nightmare, now we're going to see if McConnell and the republicans will stand up for America and what's right.

Agreed 100%.
Fingers crossed!!!

2manymustangs
02-14-2016, 09:12 AM

Agreed, it made the hair on my neck stand up and made me get goose bumps when i heard it Jim... :( very very bad news...

The S.C. nominations/appointments by a sitting president is the single most important thing that a president will ever do... Most don't realize that, they just see the ripple effects and never realize the cause... AND ITS FOR LIFE!!!

Edit, trying to NOT make this political... :)

Eli
02-14-2016, 07:07 PM
RIP Scalia.

Reading his opinions in law school wasn't always fun, but it was an experience I won't forget.

Sent from my Bat Cave using TapaStalk

Go Brady!! [emoji8][emoji8][emoji176][emoji176]