PDA

View Full Version : Go Rams!

ChumpChange
01-12-2016, 07:37 PM
Joey's loss is our gain. So glad this was the outcome out of all the possibilities. Guess I'll hang up the gear in the garage!

The Doctor
01-12-2016, 08:24 PM
Some of us are so old our Rams gear still says Los Angeles. Now, just replicate the bookends (Dryer and Youngblood) and the Fearsome Foursome (Greer, Olsen, Lundy & Jones) and they might even go to the playoffs.

HB Vic
01-12-2016, 09:33 PM
Chrissy Chrissy lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2manymustangs
01-13-2016, 07:48 AM
Yeah, GO rams GO... :action-smiley-069: buh buyyyy...

Eli
01-13-2016, 08:47 AM
Great outcome! I may buy season tickets.

Sent from my Bat Cave using TapaStalk

Go Brady!! [emoji8][emoji8][emoji176][emoji176]

2manymustangs
01-13-2016, 09:05 AM
Great outcome! I may buy season tickets.

ANYTHING you can do to encourage the move would be MOST appreciated by much of St Louis metro taxpayers...

rioracr
01-13-2016, 09:10 AM
always be a Raider fan but they belong in Oakland and the Chargers belong in San Diego, the Rams belong in LA and with any luck the thugs will give families and opposing team fans a chance to see their teams play without worry...................:thumb:

314joey
01-13-2016, 09:21 AM
You can have to Rams, in twenty years they only fielded a competitive team 2-3 years, other than that they made chitty draft picks and never wanted to pay for good players, so good luck LA, get used to losing.

Eli
01-13-2016, 09:27 AM
I'm still and will always be a Brady fan. Let's not get all crazy here lol...but, it would be fun to watch a few live football games.

ChumpChange
01-13-2016, 09:44 AM
always be a Raider fan but they belong in Oakland and the Chargers belong in San Diego, the Rams belong in LA and with any luck the thugs will give families and opposing team fans a chance to see their teams play without worry...................:thumb:

x2!!!!

314joey
01-13-2016, 11:44 AM
..but, it would be fun to watch a few live football games.

]

I'm not sure the Rams will provide this for you................."live" being the critical word here...........boring may be more appropriate.

ChumpChange
01-13-2016, 11:55 AM
Don't hate!

314joey
01-13-2016, 12:22 PM
I NEVER hate, just state facts.........the LA Angels overpaid for Pujols from the St. Louis Cardinals several years ago, the Cards have been in the playoff or WS every years since then, what have they done.

In ten years LA will get sick of Kroenke and the Rams and their crappy games and the stadium will be empty again like it was in the early 90s.

I'm just stating facts, I'm a facts guy.

314joey
01-13-2016, 12:26 PM
I just saw this article..............larry was a Ram running back a few years ago, remember him.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/lawrence-phillips-found-dead-in-prison/ar-CCv2K8?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=UP97DHP

westair
01-13-2016, 12:44 PM
I NEVER hate, just state facts.........the LA Angels overpaid for Pujols from the St. Louis Cardinals several years ago, the Cards have been in the playoff or WS every years since then, what have they done.

In ten years LA will get sick of Kroenke and the Rams and their crappy games and the stadium will be empty again like it was in the early 90s.

I'm just stating facts, I'm a facts guy.

You sound a little ticked off ....are you from St Louis? ....and would you make sure that Superbowl trophy makes it back to LA with the team ....lol

ChumpChange
01-13-2016, 01:21 PM
I just saw this article..............larry was a Ram running back a few years ago, remember him.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/lawrence-phillips-found-dead-in-prison/ar-CCv2K8?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=UP97DHP

It doesn't appear he is moving back with the team. Although he was already in California.

314joey
01-13-2016, 01:22 PM
You sound a little ticked off ....are you from St Louis? ....and would you make sure that Superbowl trophy makes it back to LA with the team ....lol

No and yes, originally from St. Louis, but now live six months in SWF and six months at LOTO.

The no is not ticked off, I'm thrilled that we're not letting Kroenke and the Rams extort millions from the taxpayers again, it happened in 1995 and I was pissed, Frontier who owned the Rams back then got a brand stadium, now twenty years later she's gone and another multi-million is trying to make more money off taxpayers, most of the people I know didn't want them to stay if we had to build them a new stadium, just like Pujols deal...................in the long run it's better for St. Louis and Missouri, you'll see.

314joey
01-13-2016, 01:24 PM
It doesn't appear he is moving back with the team. Although he was already in California.

Ironic huh.

Tamalewagon
01-13-2016, 02:54 PM
ANYTHING you can do to encourage the move would be MOST appreciated by much of St Louis metro taxpayers...

Same here with us San Diegans. Hopefully the door DOES smack them in the ass on the way out.

2manymustangs
01-13-2016, 03:52 PM

The SuperBowl trophy stays with the winner... WARNER... :D

2manymustangs
01-13-2016, 03:55 PM
No and yes, originally from St. Louis, but now live six months in SWF and six months at LOTO.

The no is not ticked off, I'm thrilled that we're not letting Kroenke and the Rams extort millions from the taxpayers again, it happened in 1995 and I was pissed, Frontier who owned the Rams back then got a brand stadium, now twenty years later she's gone and another multi-million is trying to make more money off taxpayers, most of the people I know didn't want them to stay if we had to build them a new stadium, just like Pujols deal...................in the long run it's better for St. Louis and Missouri, you'll see.

^^^ what he said...

Our baseball Cardinals threatened to leave STL if the taxpayers didn't build them a colossal new stadium... WSJ reports STL as the #1 sports fan city... I think it stinks to high heaven when a team/league does this, I wasn't in favor of the taxpayers building the RAMS stadium/dome when they came here in the first place...

Efffffffffffff KROENKE and the horse he rode in on... :D

THe St Louis City "leadership" has their priorities out of whack...

P.S.

Lawrence Phillips, the former football star facing murder charges, was found dead early Wednesday at Kern Valley State Prison, California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation spokeswoman Terry Thornton told USA TODAY Sports.

The death is being investigated as a suspected suicide, according to press release from the department.

Phillips, 40, was facing the possible death penalty in the alleged murder of his former cellmate at Kern Valley State Prison. At a preliminary hearing on Tuesday, a Superior Court judge ruled there was "sufficient cause to believe'' Phillips committed murder, according to court records, which cleared the way for a trial that could have ended with Phillips getting the death penalty.

Tony Zane, who coached Phillips at Baldwin Park High School in Southern California, said he received a letter from Phillips about a month ago and there was no indication Phillips was suicidal.

ChumpChange
01-13-2016, 03:56 PM
The SuperBowl trophy stays with the winner... WARNER... :D

You're not going to give it to Mike Jones?

Also a big fan of Warner. Spent the entire SB run at Zendejas. Great place to watch Rams games.....

2manymustangs
01-13-2016, 03:59 PM
You're not going to give it to Mike Jones?

Also a big fan of Warner. Spent the entire SB run at Zendejas. Great place to watch Rams games.....

YOu guys get the RAMS and we will take the football cardinals back... ;)

The Doctor
01-13-2016, 04:12 PM
YOu guys get the RAMS and we will take the football cardinals back... ;)

Cardinals found a home where they are both successful and loved. Every game a total sold out stadium from the beginning. They aren't going anywhere.
P. S. We also claim Warner. :D

2manymustangs
01-13-2016, 05:09 PM
Cardinals found a home where they are both successful and loved. Every game a total sold out stadium from the beginning. They aren't going anywhere.
P. S. We also claim Warner. :D

;) pretty cool stadium you peeps have there in PHX Doc... Ive seen mini documentaries on the real turf/moving trolley system... :D Seems like something you and your LITTLE boys dreamed up and build on a weekend... I knew you guys didnt do it though, when they showed the electric motor system INSTEAD of having stack injected e85 BBC power to move the trolley... ;)

rioracr
01-14-2016, 08:56 AM
I'm not sure the Rams will provide this for you................."live" being the critical word here...........boring may be more appropriate.

even in the bad years of the Dodgers they got at least 35k in the stands, the Rams left LA cause of safety after some Cowboys got beat up one Monday nite game so Rosenbloom moved the team to Anaheim then St. Louis offered them some big bucks, can't remember if Rosenbloom had drowned yet but his goofy wife was more into the social life, coming back to LA should put new life into them as the movie stars will put pressure on them to win after the players move into the Manhattan Beach way of life, it is still football in the biggest sports area............

2manymustangs
01-14-2016, 09:12 AM
even in the bad years of the Dodgers they got at least 35k in the stands, the Rams left LA cause of safety after some Cowboys got beat up one Monday nite game so Rosenbloom moved the team to Anaheim then St. Louis offered them some big bucks, can't remember if Rosenbloom had drowned yet but his goofy wife was more into the social life, coming back to LA should put new life into them as the movie stars will put pressure on them to win after the players move into the Manhattan Beach way of life, it is still football in the biggest sports area............

^^^ that and the fact that all major cities are ssooooooooooooo much safer now.... ;)