PDA

View Full Version : Register your Drone ASAP

HB Vic
12-21-2015, 12:41 PM
Today, or face fines of up to $27,000

Not sure what to say about this, except you better do it if you have one that weighs more than .5lbs

https://www.faa.gov/uas/registration/

2manymustangs
12-21-2015, 01:28 PM
HA, my instinct when I first heard about this was to rebel... HOWEVA................

I told myself and my son/wife that I would do whatever certs are necessary to be commercialized so I can have real press credentials and avoid hassles when I go to an event to record...

All of the POPO that I have asked about governing laws (state/municipal/federal) basically say "I'm not aware of ANYTHING as long as your not causing a nuisance or on a final approach"... (that is up until NOW...) Then they say "fly that thing already, we wanna watch" :D

HB Vic
12-21-2015, 01:38 PM
HA, my instinct when I first heard about this was to rebel... HOWEVA................

I told myself and my son/wife that I would do whatever certs are necessary to be commercialized so I can have real press credentials and avoid hassles when I go to an event to record...

All of the POPO that I have asked about governing laws (state/municipal/federal) basically say "I'm not aware of ANYTHING as long as your not causing a nuisance or on a final approach"... (that is up until NOW...) Then they say "fly that thing already, we wanna watch" :D

You know how it goes. Lets make an example out of a few people, then it'll will calm down. You just don't wanna be one of those examples. Not worth it.

2manymustangs
12-21-2015, 01:56 PM
You know how it goes. Lets make an example out of a few people, then it'll will calm down. You just don't wanna be one of those examples. Not worth it.

yeeeeeeeeep, i get in enuff trouble as it is... :airplane: