PDA

View Full Version : Special Christmas Dinner plans.... Don't wait, plan ahead....

2manymustangs
12-18-2015, 09:40 AM
SMoked turkey?

Prime Rib?

Grilled fish?

Ham?

Pie???

I've ABSOLUTELY got to make another GIANT bowl of CEVICHE... Thanks everyone for your help with the awsome Ceviche recipies...

THis (pie) was from TGD....

riverrunner1984
12-18-2015, 06:57 PM
Kims making home made lasagna for Christmas Eve and then mom makes a turkey dinner on Christmas Day....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HB Vic
12-18-2015, 08:26 PM
Not sure what I'm gonna do yet. I smell a honey baked ham and potato salad at least. Pumpkin pies for sure [emoji39]

CarolynandBob
12-19-2015, 08:10 AM
It will be a good week of food for us.

Tonight is our neighborhood progressive dinner. Appetizers at one house, soup and salad at another, dinner at the next and then dessert to top it off.

Wednesday we will be doing steaks at work. Thursday is tamales at my "adopted Mexican family". Traditional turkey dinner on Xmas. :eat::eat::eat:

2manymustangs
12-20-2015, 07:45 AM
Not sure what I'm gonna do yet. I smell a honey baked ham and potato salad at least. Pumpkin pies for sure [emoji39]

OOooohhhhhhh, Honey Baked HAM!!!!!!!! POW!!!!!!!

That was my birthday tradition for years...

91 avenger
12-20-2015, 07:58 AM
Gonna deep fry a turkey, prime rib and of coarse all the cookies and holiday snack treats are what's happening on xmas at my house.

314joey
12-20-2015, 05:16 PM
Since we didn't have our kitchen completed in time for Thanksgiving I took the Boss out for dinner..........so we're have a Turkey with all the goodies on Christmas day, I'll be stuffed like a fat goose before 6:00pm next Friday, I can't wait.

We're going to Publix's (grocery store) Tuesday to get everything, we'll be have a full shopping cart that day......cha ching.

Eli
12-20-2015, 05:33 PM
Since we didn't have our kitchen completed in time for Thanksgiving I took the Boss out for dinner..........so we're have a Turkey with all the goodies on Christmas day, I'll be stuffed like a fat goose before 6:00pm next Friday, I can't wait.

We're going to Publix's (grocery store) Tuesday to get everything, we'll be have a full shopping cart that day......cha ching.

Since we did the Disneyland things for thanksgiving we decided to fry turkey legs and do all the sides for Christmas too.

We do Christmas Eve dinner at my BILs grandmother's house and she makes a prime rib.

I get the best of both worlds. Lol

Sent from my Bat Cave using TapaStalk

Go Brady!! [emoji8][emoji8][emoji176][emoji176]

HB Vic
12-20-2015, 09:32 PM
Gonna do Pho for Christmas lol

2manymustangs
12-21-2015, 05:52 AM
Gonna do Pho for Christmas lol

Is that PHO with a Sanchez twist? :D

I went into a PHO restaurant on 7th in downtown Longbeach near Redondo.

I asked if I could get a order of "eggrolls to go" and got a death stare from about 15 patrons... :D "NO EGG ROLL, ONLY SOUP/noodle"

314joey
12-21-2015, 06:50 AM
Since we did the Disneyland things for thanksgiving we decided to fry turkey legs and do all the sides for Christmas too.

We do Christmas Eve dinner at my BILs grandmother's house and she makes a prime rib.

I get the best of both worlds. Lol

Sent from my Bat Cave using TapaStalk

Go Brady!! [emoji8][emoji8][emoji176][emoji176]

I'm a beef and potato man, mostly ribeyes and baked potato, but mash taters and a great medium rare prime rib is hard to beat.

But I've got to get mt Turkey and goodies fix this year..................everybody have a great time.

2manymustangs
12-21-2015, 06:57 AM
I'm a beef and potato man, mostly ribeyes and baked potato, but mash taters and a great medium rare prime rib is hard to beat.

But I've got to get mt Turkey and goodies fix this year..................everybody have a great time.

My son voted for TURKEY... so TURKEY it is... :)

I will prolly fire up the BIG UGLY and smoke some chicken half's and some kind of porky the pig...

314joey
12-21-2015, 07:18 AM
My son voted for TURKEY... so TURKEY it is... :)

I will prolly fire up the BIG UGLY and smoke some chicken half's and some kind of porky the pig...

The piggie sounds good !

HB Vic
12-23-2015, 09:38 PM
Oh yea I did [emoji16]

JohnnyRotten
12-24-2015, 04:21 AM
Carrying on a Christmas Day tradition of Knackwurst Chili Dogs with some old friends.

Merry Christmas from the Mid West.