PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Dunes Timeshare

kachina26
12-10-2015, 01:53 PM
http://havasu-dunes.com

Away from the party atmosphere of the Channel, Havasu Dunes is a quiet resort. They have 3 pools and hot tubs, an owner's lounge with a kitchen, so you can entertain a large group. There's a sauna and a couple of showers so you can clean up before you hit the road even after you've checked out. It's a 1 bedroom, prime season, meaning you can use your week year round. I mostly got it for the bonus time, which runs $65 a night for a one bedroom, $55 for a studio and $75 for a two bedroom. We have a dog that we travel with now and they don't allow pets, so we just don't use it anymore. Heck, I have let my week go more than a couple of times, still haven't used this years week. I guess we could start at $2k and see where we end up. The dues are $650 a year. They have off site secure, uncovered boat storage, but I only used it a couple of times as I store my boat out there. You'll be a member of RCI and there are several other sister resorts that you have access to, I only used this feature once in Laguna.

tunemup at gmail or PM here.

Thanks

admin
12-10-2015, 06:33 PM
I'm not timeshare literate, is one week 5 or 7 days?

kachina26
12-14-2015, 01:16 AM
7 days, you can use it all in one shot, or for a split fee, do it in shots.

kachina26
12-24-2015, 01:44 AM
Ridiculous offers will be considered.