PDA

View Full Version : Who's ready for 2013 supercross series

crash
12-08-2012, 01:34 PM
Ill be going for my buddy jake Canada for the Lites class, you can check out his video here http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g2rZhPh9COQ

And ill be going for chad reed for the 450 class, what about you?

Wendi
12-08-2012, 02:09 PM
Ill be going for my buddy jake Canada for the Lites class, you can check out his video here http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g2rZhPh9COQ

I can't wait love supercross

Wendi
12-08-2012, 02:14 PM
Welcome crash post some pics of your boat :)

bagged97taco
12-08-2012, 02:23 PM
Cant wait for it. Some of the best motorsports on the planet. Ill be in Phoenix and maybe vegas.

PokerRun388
12-08-2012, 04:44 PM
RV, Dungy,Barcia & JS7 (when he's right) are the guys too beat.

RV is fast, and doesn't make many mistakes. Barcia is young, but extremely fast, as seen at the Monster Cup in Vegas.

Dungy is a champion, and JS7? Well hard to say with that guy. Extremely fast, but often injured and full of mistakes.

CR(22) Is very consistent, but he's getting older. Still very fast, as seen last year when he was challenging RV for wins!

I think RV and Barcia will be challenging for the overall at Anaheim one.

Your thoughts?.:)

crash
12-08-2012, 05:03 PM
RV, Dungy,Barcia & JS7 (when he's right) are the guys too beat.

RV is fast, and doesn't make many mistakes. Barcia is young, but extremely fast, as seen at the Monster Cup in Vegas.

Dungy is a champion, and JS7? Well hard to say with that guy. Extremely fast, but often injured and full of mistakes.

CR(22) Is very consistent, but he's getting older. Still very fast, as seen last year when he was challenging RV for wins!

I think RV and Barcia will be challenging for the overall at Anaheim one.

Your thoughts?.:)

I think it's going to be chad or james, I don't think either one of them are going to let rv get another championship, and this is the first year that Stewart with be on a different bike other then Yamaha, which he didn't do to we'll on either, and also chad raced and dominated all the Australian sx which gives him the upper hand on the other guys who are just riding a test track not racing with 20 other guys

wolfie
12-08-2012, 05:25 PM
I'm always ready for SC! I was pretty jazzed when they started coming back to SLC! My borther-in-law is Director of Racing for Team Honda so he always got us in. Unfortunately I think he and my wifes aren't in the talking mood after last Christmas s I hope my tickets haven't been cancelled! :wink2:

Sharp shooter
12-08-2012, 07:43 PM

I've seen Jake at Milestone a few times.

We'll be in club seating for A1 and can't wait! May the best man win!!

http://www.v-drivevideo.net/pictures/albums/userpics/10002/DSC07733.JPG

HB Vic
12-09-2012, 10:56 AM
Hey Crash......don't

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

GotHalos
12-09-2012, 11:33 AM
I think it will be interesting to see what Barcia does. At Monster Cup he was fast, and pretty much reckless at the same time. I forsee a couple fights breaking out. James on a new bike should also be good to watch. That being said, can't wait!

crash
12-09-2012, 01:49 PM
I think it will be interesting to see what Barcia does. At Monster Cup he was fast, and pretty much reckless at the same time. I forsee a couple fights breaking out. James on a new bike should also be good to watch. That being said, can't wait!
Ya it's going to be a good season, there's a lot of fast guys this year

overdue
12-09-2012, 06:10 PM
love to see Jake do better then last year, and Nick Puluzzi too ,

GotHalos
12-09-2012, 06:45 PM
I'm always ready for SC! I was pretty jazzed when they started coming back to SLC! My borther-in-law is Director of Racing for Team Honda so he always got us in. Unfortunately I think he and my wifes aren't in theluckyy talking mood after last Christmas s I hope my tickets haven't been cancelled! :wink2:
Luckyyy!!!:D

James on a new bike will be interesting. Or will the hype get to him again?

crash
12-10-2012, 07:41 AM
Luckyyy!!!:D

James on a new bike will be interesting. Or will the hype get to him again?

I dnt think it's going to be hype, ever since he was in a Yamaha he was never consitant, he's even said a couple times that he's not comfortable on the Yamaha, I think he made a good one going to Suzuki

crash
12-10-2012, 07:48 AM
love to see Jake do better then last year, and Nick Puluzzi too ,

Jake did pretty well last year came in 6th overall beating some big guys like bogle, Cunningham, and Lemoine, who are on some factory bikes I think he's going to do very well especially after winning some races over seas, defiantly a confidence booster for sure

GotHalos
12-11-2012, 11:21 AM
Will also be interesting to see if the orange bike gets figured out. I know they had a few problems last year. Was it Monster Cup when Dungy kept slowing?

Dribble
12-12-2012, 10:41 AM
Will also be interesting to see if the orange bike gets figured out. I know they had a few problems last year. Was it Monster Cup when Dungy kept slowing?

Nothing wrong with the bike. Dungey bent his shifter twice. He was shifting by hand over the triples. He did one entire race in second gear.

SBS933
12-12-2012, 11:17 AM
Hoping for Josh Grant to put on some healthy charges this year. Barcia will definitely be one to watch. Hope Nico stays healthy too !

wolfie
12-12-2012, 11:46 AM
My bet is that Stewart is gotta push himself harder on the track to try to keep up....He won't go the whole season without hurting himself.

GotHalos
12-12-2012, 12:37 PM
Nothing wrong with the bike. Dungey bent his shifter twice. He was shifting by hand over the triples. He did one entire race in second gear.

That's what it was. Pretty impressive what he did there.

Waterheater
12-13-2012, 02:04 PM
I think Stewart is done. I think the new bike might help a little, but he'll crash out and hurt himself. Reed might have a chance but I haven't seen him ride against anyone fast. I personally think RV is going to run away with it. That first moto at the monster cup, he was hauling ass. It's going to be tough to beat him.

GotHalos
01-02-2013, 10:59 AM
I can see Stewart crashing again, he had so many crashes last year I lost count. It's getting closer, WHO'S GOING!? I'm trying to find tickets, last minute I know.

wolfie
01-02-2013, 12:56 PM
I can see Stewart crashing again, he had so many crashes last year I lost count. It's getting closer, WHO'S GOING!? I'm trying to find tickets, last minute I know.

Good luck with that!!! You can if you want to pay double or triple. Of course sometimes one can get lucky and find someone that needs to dump them. I couldn't even get tickets for Anaheim if I want and my b-i-l is director of racing for Honda!!! LOL

GotHalos
01-02-2013, 01:21 PM
Good luck with that!!! You can if you want to pay double or triple. Of course sometimes one can get lucky and find someone that needs to dump them. I couldn't even get tickets for Anaheim if I want and my b-i-l is director of racing for Honda!!! LOL
LOL, I know I'm crossing my fingers. Last year I had some luck with craigslist a couple days before. The only hope is someone wanting to dump them or has a change of plans.

niceguyeddie
01-02-2013, 09:21 PM
I drove by Anaheim Stadium on the way to work today and I could see all the Monster and MX diesel trucks! :)

I have tickets for Anaheim 3. Can't wait.

crash
01-09-2013, 05:32 PM
Well a1 was defiantly some good racing bummer my buddy jake blew his moto concepts 250f at around lap seven, but the 450 race was intense definitely didn't see millsaps taking the win but he deserved it and canard did real well, my predictions after seeing a1 is that RV is going to pull a stewert and fall all the time but who knows, and barcia dont think hes going to be in the fight at the end,but I'm still pulling for reed I still think he'll get it

wolfie
01-10-2013, 04:11 PM
Glad to see Trey Canard back so strong. Wish Milsaps would have ridden like that when he was riding for Honda.