PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes You Just Gotta Say F*CK IT!

Eli
10-13-2015, 11:11 AM
take the day off and go to the beach! Ok so it's a tad awkward bc it's no bra day...but FUCK IT!

Sent from my Bat Cave using TapaStalk

Toolman
10-13-2015, 11:40 AM
YOU GO GIRL!!!!!! Enjoy

28eliminator
10-13-2015, 11:51 AM
No Bra Day?? Pics please [emoji51][emoji12]

Sent from somewhere on the water

Eli
10-13-2015, 11:53 AM
YOU GO GIRL!!!!!! Enjoy
Thank you! I didn't realize how badly I needed it until I got here!

No Bra Day?? Pics please [emoji51][emoji12]

Silly goose! That's ban material. Are you trying to get me banned? I don't want HB to ban me. [emoji13]

28eliminator
10-13-2015, 12:04 PM
Thank you! I didn't realize how badly I needed it until I got here!

Silly goose! That's ban material. Are you trying to get me banned? I don't want HB to ban me. [emoji13]

[emoji107][emoji57]

Eli
10-13-2015, 12:07 PM
YOU GO GIRL!!!!!! Enjoy

Forgive me if you've already posted this answer, my brain is foggy today...what type of tools do you make?

HB Vic
10-13-2015, 12:20 PM
Nice [emoji106]🏼

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChumpChange
10-13-2015, 01:25 PM

He's not up early enough to see those pics!

jordy
10-13-2015, 01:25 PM
You could always text or IM the pics. Problem solved without banning anybody. BOOM! :yes:

Eli
10-13-2015, 01:26 PM
He's not up early enough to see those pics!

Jesus! I was just beginning for forget about those! [emoji51][emoji15]

Eli
10-13-2015, 01:27 PM
You could always text or IM the pics. Problem solved without banning anybody. BOOM! :yes:

28Eliminator has plenty pics on his phone. He doesn't need any more. Lol

28eliminator
10-13-2015, 01:41 PM
28Eliminator has plenty pics on his phone. He doesn't need any more. Lol

Oh that's right..... Standby everyone [emoji6]

Eli
10-13-2015, 01:43 PM
Oh that's right..... Standby everyone [emoji6]

Not pics of me silly! Of all those hot chicks you have in your jacuzzi every weekend!

314joey
10-13-2015, 02:36 PM
Party on girl.

Eli
10-13-2015, 02:41 PM
Party on girl.

It was more of a Zen moment. Lol

Toolman
10-13-2015, 07:27 PM
Forgive me if you've already posted this answer, my brain is foggy today...what type of tools do you make?

Hope u got re-energized Eli. We make tooling for the aircraft industry. I'm a toolmaker. Uno all that stuff u see around an airplane that being built, in short, that's tooling. An aircraft is made up of hundreds of castings. Our main field of work is tooling for those castings. Ex: The steering wheel of a commercial jet is a casting. It comes out of the mold really rough and un-finished. I make tooling (fixturing) to hold that rough casting so it can be finished machined. We are C&B Tools in La Habra.

Our side line is billet v-drive components for the boating industry (Collins V-Drives). I was raised on flat bottoms growing up and then got away from that world once I got married and started working as a machinist. Then I started my own business in '97 and met the late Ron Braaksma Top Fuel Hydro driver and owner in '01. That's how my v-drive stuff got started.

Well, TMI? lol lol. Don't look now Eli, but we're bonding!!! :)

Eli
10-13-2015, 07:39 PM
Hope u got re-energized Eli. We make tooling for the aircraft industry. Uno all that stuff u see around an airplane that being built, in short, that's tooling. An aircraft is made up of hundreds of castings. Our main field of work is tooling for those castings. Ex: The steering wheel of a commercial jet is a casting. It comes out of the mold really rough and un-finished. I make tooling (fixturing) to hold that rough casting so it can be finished machined. We are C&B Tools in La Habra.

Our side line is billet v-drive components for the boating industry (Collins V-Drives). I was raised on flat bottoms growing up and then got away from that world once I got married and started working as a machinist. Then I started my own business in '97 and met the late Ron Braaksma Top Fuel Hydro driver and owner in '01. That's how my v-drive stuff got started.

Well, TMI? lol lol. Don't look now Eli, but we're bonding!!! :)

I'm reenergized for sure! Thank you! [emoji5]️

That's impressive stuff! Thanks for the details.

Although, bonding to me may be terrifying, bonding with me can be fun. [emoji6] I must warn you, I'm very inquisitive and ask a remarkable number of questions. It's not an attempt to interrogate (everyone accuses this attorney of it) it's just my fascination with the topic or need to understand. Yup, I'm often confused. Lol

Toolman
10-13-2015, 07:40 PM
I'm reenergized for sure! Thank you! [emoji5]️

That's impressive stuff! Thanks for the details.

Although, bonding to me may be terrifying, bonding with me can be fun. [emoji6] I must warn you, I'm very inquisitive and ask a remarkable number of questions. It's not an attempt to interrogate (everyone accuses this attorney of it) it's just my fascination with the topic or need to understand. Yup, I'm often confused. Lol

Ask away Eli, ask away. :)

Eli
10-13-2015, 07:45 PM
Ask away Eli, ask away. :)

Are you finishing the cast or the steering wheel?

Toolman
10-13-2015, 09:41 PM
Are you finishing the cast or the steering wheel?

I build the nest that the rough (raw) cast wheel sits in (clamped in) and holds it nice and tight but yet not deforming it while the cnc machine performs drilling, milling, and/or contouring (shaping) on said wheel. U like the way I kinda put a "legal" spin on that?

I'll find a pic of a fixture and throw it up here tomorrow. Good night girl!

Eli
10-14-2015, 07:07 AM
I build the nest that the rough (raw) cast wheel sits in (clamped in) and holds it nice and tight but yet not deforming it while the cnc machine performs drilling, milling, and/or contouring (shaping) on said wheel. U like the way I kinda put a "legal" spin on that?

I'll find a pic of a fixture and throw it up here tomorrow. Good night girl!

I read "...on said wheel." And immediately thought, "nice touch" lol

Pictures would be great!

rioracr
10-14-2015, 07:08 AM
Eli are you not only a hop and skip from Blacks Beach.................:partyguy:

Eli
10-14-2015, 07:34 AM
Eli are you not only a hop and skip from Blacks Beach.................:partyguy:

[emoji51]