PDA

View Full Version : New TV line up

Eli
10-10-2015, 07:35 AM
There are some pretty good shows this year...my new favorite is Blindspot. Anyone else watch it? It's very good, you have to watch it even if it's only bc the female lead is beautiful. Great eye candy.

What's worth watching?

Sent from my newly renovated Batcave using TapaStalk!

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

riverrunner1984
10-10-2015, 09:45 AM
Never heard of it.....I started watching the bastard executioner only because it's my customer. Kind of hard for me to get into but it's only 3 episodes in. I'm still going to give it a bit more time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HB Vic
10-10-2015, 10:13 AM
TV, whats that?

Eli
10-10-2015, 10:14 AM
TV, whats that?

The thing I watch for an hour every night while cooking so I can forget about work...but, I'm sure you don't know what work is either [emoji23]

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

314joey
10-11-2015, 04:51 PM
I'm retired and don't have time for TV, WTF

ChumpChange
10-11-2015, 06:52 PM
Nothing new for me this year. I'd just fall asleep to it anyway.

rioracr
10-11-2015, 06:54 PM
Homeland but takes some time to get into it...............:thumb:

Eli
Nothing new for me this year. I'd just fall asleep to it anyway.

I don't fall asleep on the couch...don't have a tv in my room. I actually read in bed...[emoji57]. I'm so lame! But, I've read at least 15 books since March.

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

Eli
Homeland but takes some time to get into it...............:thumb:

That's a great show! I like to watch it all in one marathon lol

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

Ziggy
10-12-2015, 12:32 PM
I have decided in the last few years not to get myself hooked on some silly fictional/drama tv shows. Thank Gawd I have. I still do enjoy watching Survivor and Amazing Race with the wife but otherwise the few other shows I do watch she doesn't.
Last show I got really wrapped up in was LOST. I did not like the addiction it created in me.

Eli
10-13-2015, 08:07 AM
I have decided in the last few years not to get myself hooked on some silly fictional/drama tv shows. Thank Gawd I have. I still do enjoy watching Survivor and Amazing Race with the wife but otherwise the few other shows I do watch she doesn't.
Last show I got really wrapped up in was LOST. I did not like the addiction it created in me.

Addicted? We have DVR now, there's no reason to get addicted. You can record and watch when you have nothing else to do.

Sent from my Bat Cave using TapaStalk

Ziggy
10-13-2015, 08:29 AM
Addicted? We have DVR now, there's no reason to get addicted. You can record and watch when you have nothing else to do.

So desperate to watch it you have to record it....=addiction.
Besides, you can see what happened last week in the first 5 minutes of the new episode.

Eli
10-13-2015, 08:35 AM
So desperate to watch it you have to record it....=addiction.
Besides, you can see what happened last week in the first 5 minutes of the new episode.

Yea, I personally don't have a DVR...I was speaking generally. Lol

Ziggy
10-14-2015, 07:32 PM
Yea, I personally don't have a DVR...I was speaking generally. Lol

Lol, my wife is the one using 80% of the dvr storage for a bunch of corny shows. She'll also dvr movies during free hbo weekends for future movie nights.

Eli
10-15-2015, 10:51 AM
Lol, my wife is the one using 80% of the dvr storage for a bunch of corny shows. She'll also dvr movies during free hbo weekends for future movie nights.

I use to watch tv while laying in bed, so I would DVR stuff just in case. Now, I don't have a tv in my room. I gave it to someone, who doesn't even have it anymore. I'm kinda bummed about giving it away. [emoji57]

Ziggy
10-15-2015, 10:58 AM
I use to watch tv while laying in bed, so I would DVR stuff just in case. Now, I don't have a tv in my room. I gave it to someone, who doesn't even have it anymore. I'm kinda bummed about giving it away. [emoji57]

Tv pollutes the minds of people and turns them into sheep.

Eli
10-15-2015, 08:29 PM
Tv pollutes the minds of people and turns them into sheep.

I'm so far from becoming a sheep...I'm closer to Mars.

Ziggy
10-15-2015, 09:57 PM
I'm so far from becoming a sheep...I'm closer to Mars.

You just wanna be close to where men come from, huh?[emoji4]

Eli
10-15-2015, 11:19 PM
You just wanna be close to where men come from, huh?[emoji4]

Men are awesome! I swear that book is so true! I had a conversation the other day that made my head spin.

Girls go to Mars to get more candy bars[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] [emoji14][emoji14][emoji14][emoji14]

Ziggy
10-16-2015, 09:05 AM
Men are awesome! I swear that book is so true! I had a conversation the other day that made my head spin.

Girls go to Mars to get more candy bars[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] [emoji14][emoji14][emoji14][emoji14]

Janet took me to a seminar by the books author many years ago...it was better than I expected, she accepted my man-cave time from then on. :D

Eli
10-16-2015, 10:28 AM
Janet took me to a seminar by the books author many years ago...it was better than I expected, she accepted my man-cave time from then on. :D

Have at it as long as I'm not told "I thought you expected me to go to my man cave" or "I went to my man cave bc I thought you wanted me there". [emoji23][emoji23]

Ziggy
10-16-2015, 10:49 AM
Have at it as long as I'm not told "I thought you expected me to go to my man cave" or "I went to my man cave bc I thought you wanted me there". [emoji23][emoji23]

Lol, that's right it's a man cave not a doghouse.[emoji4]

Eli
10-16-2015, 10:58 AM
Lol, that's right it's a man cave not a doghouse.[emoji4]

Not just with the man cave but with everything in life. Relationships don't have to be complicated as long as you speak your truth. Say what you want and need, kindly. I'm not a flipping mind reader. Lol