PDA

View Full Version : Fundraiser to benefit Sean Naffziger (HOTWATER), his wife Ashley and their son Brody

JusTrouble
10-08-2015, 06:23 PM
Sorry for the late notice, but I got this flyer and then got Ashley's permission to post it here.
I don't know much but Sean is home after another trip to the hospital.
Sean and his family need our help. For those who do not know, Sean was diagnosed with stage IV colon cancer.

Wayne Hart has organized a fund raiser to benefit Sean, his wife Ashley and their son Brody (see attached flyer).
Proceeds go directly to the family.

WHEN: OCTOBER 17, 2015
8am until whenever

WHERE: Ranchos Cafe - 37193 Ave 12, Madera, CA 93636

This started out for motorcycles (Hogs for Hotwater) but it is evolving. There will be a Poker Run for those who are interested - $25 per Rider or $35 Per Rider & Passenger.
Folks can register for the Poker Run between 8-10 am and the Run begins at 10am. Wayne expects the Run to end back at the Ranchos Cafe at about 1pm.

However, NO MOTORCYCLE NECESSARY TO ATTEND THIS EVENT.
Wayne says you can participate in the Poker Run in your car or Hot Rod or whatever (I'm not sure on the registration fee in that case).

Or, you don't have to participate in the Poker Run at all.

If you just want to show up during registration in the morning, they will be selling Run Pins for $5 and T-shirts for $15 while they last.
There will also be 50/50 Raffle tickets and tickets for a separate Raffle with some great prizes - You will not have to be present to win.
You can also donate CASH to the family.

At about 1pm, there will be an after party at the Ranchos Cafe with music and you can get a meal for $5. I believe this is when they will be drawing the raffle tickets and awarding the prizes.

Some of the raffle prizes donated so far include an autographed item from the American Pickers, $1000 of concrete work, $700 gift certificate for Boot Barn, a one week stay at a cabin in Shaver, a free chimney sweep and lots more.

Wayne encourages anyone who can, to donate more prizes to be raffled off to benefit the family.

Contact Wayne Hart - Wingracer61@hotmail.com
Wayne's phone is 559-479-1430 but he is very busy at work during the day so it might take him some time to respond.

This is all I know right now. I will update this if I learn more.

Let's see how much we can help Sean, Ashley and Brody!

Thanks
JT

JusTrouble
10-11-2015, 09:16 AM
Search for this same thread in the Sandbar forum for updates