It took longer to clean the saw than it did to cut the parts. lol

HB Vic
10-08-2015, 02:19 PM
Hate cutting plastic [emoji107]🏼

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eli
10-08-2015, 03:38 PM
What are you cutting plastic for?

Sent from my newly renovated Batcave using TapaStalk!

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

91 avenger
10-08-2015, 03:48 PM
Damn, that's messy.

Toolman
10-08-2015, 04:18 PM
What are you cutting plastic for?

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

I make vacuum generators for a company that does food processing, vacuum toilets for trains and planes, vacuum sealing machines, and other stuff. If u take an air gun and blow it over the end of a tube, u'll feel the vacuum pull on the other end of the tube. That's what vacuum generators do. Official description is: Positive air over a venture (ven-turi) to create a negative pressure area (vacuum). So the next time u flush the toilet on a plane, that sound that makes u think ur being sucked out into space, think of me! :)

HB Vic
10-08-2015, 04:43 PM
I hate that sound lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eli
10-08-2015, 05:02 PM
I make vacuum generators for a company that does food processing, vacuum toilets for trains and planes, vacuum sealing machines, and other stuff. If u take an air gun and blow it over the end of a tube, u'll feel the vacuum pull on the other end of the tube. That's what vacuum generators do. Official description is: Positive air over a venture (ven-turi) to create a negative pressure area (vacuum). So the next time u flush the toilet on a plane, that sound that makes u think ur being sucked out into space, think of me! :)

Great, now I'll think of you when I'm using the facilities in a plane [emoji16][emoji5]️

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]