PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one????

riverrunner1984
09-24-2015, 06:13 AM
That doesn't care the Pope is here????
I'm so tired of hearing about it on every damn news channel. Seriously who gives a damn???

Rant over [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

91 avenger
09-24-2015, 06:18 AM
I'm right there with yah man, plus I have the china's president here jacking up all of our traffic. Being a service tech that drives all over it blows goat sacks.

jordy
09-24-2015, 06:49 AM
I think it's cool the Popemobile is a Jeep and not an Infiniti. :happy:

Eli
09-24-2015, 07:32 AM
The Pope is here???

I can't see him getting in and out of my car...it's not big enough for a full grown adult in the back seat. But, he would look way cool! I guess he has to drive a jeep because he's not supposed to look or be cool.

Sent from my newly renovated Batcave using TapaStalk!

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

riverrunner1984
09-24-2015, 07:41 AM
I'm right there with yah man, plus I have the china's president here jacking up all of our traffic. Being a service tech that drives all over it blows goat sacks.

Aside from our generally shitty traffic situation, it gets even more horrific when the Pres/vice press comes to town and decided to drive through LA or West LA during rush hour.....:mad2:

jordy
09-24-2015, 07:44 AM
The Pope is here???

I can't see him getting in and out of my car...it's not big enough for a full grown adult in the back seat. But, he would look way cool! I guess he has to drive a jeep because he's not supposed to look or be cool.

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

You know who looks cool in a Nissan? Nobody. :spanks:

The Pope went with a Jeep because he don't need no stinkin' roads! :smilies_mit_hut019:

Eli
09-24-2015, 07:48 AM
I think it's cool the Popemobile is a Jeep and not an Infiniti. :happy:

You know who looks cool in a Nissan? Nobody. :spanks:

The Pope went with a Jeep because he don't need no stinkin' roads! :smilies_mit_hut019:

Can't make up your mind if you want to call it an Infinity or a Nissan? Let's just call it a Nissan so you can feel better about your Jeep. I don't have a preference. I feel in love with the car, not the manufacturer.

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

jordy
09-24-2015, 07:56 AM
Can't make up your mind if you want to call it an Infinity or a Nissan? Let's just call it a Nissan so you can feel better about your Jeep. I don't have a preference. I feel in love with the car, not the manufacturer.

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

Calling it an Infiniti was just bait to get the fish to swim up to the boat before being clubbed with the Nissan hammer. :tongue:

Eli
09-24-2015, 08:20 AM
Calling it an Infiniti was just bait to get the fish to swim up to the boat before being clubbed with the Nissan hammer. :tongue:

Oh dear...you're all up on my breasticles [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

But, I do love my Nissan G37 IPL...they just don't make them anymore [emoji57]

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

314joey
09-25-2015, 06:04 PM
I'm catholic and I'm tired of hearing him spout off about climate change and capitalism................if he ain't figured it out that it's people who cherish capitalism that pay for the nice crib and popemobile and that nice jet he flies around in, he's need to think about other important things that doesn't that effect my wallet.

Maybe he should go to China as ask them to reduce their carbon footprint and see how much money he gets from them, back off Pope dude...............hope I still get into Heaven.......lol

The Doctor
09-25-2015, 06:43 PM
While I'm not a Catholic, I'll openly admit having a great respect for their senior leadership until this guy. The cheese slipped off his cracker early on. He had a golden opportunity to challenge the world on the real wrongs - Planned Parenthood's slaughter and sale of infant body parts, Christian's being slaughtered by radical Islam, etc. but he wants a one world government like Soros more than he wants to do what is right.

riverrunner1984
09-26-2015, 08:49 AM
I was reading an article that said the Vatican had very strict immigration laws and the guy is here running his mouth to us about our own immigration issue. Seriously dude STFU!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk