PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Question

Eli
09-21-2015, 08:48 PM
I have a strange problem with my car. When I shut off the engine and don't open the door within 30 min my battery dies. All of my other cars just shut themselves off after 20 min. Is there a setting or something I screwed up?

Sent from my newly renovated Batcave using TapaStalk!

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

djunkie
09-21-2015, 09:35 PM
How old is the battery? You probably need one. Probably a good idea to have the alternator checked out too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eli
09-21-2015, 09:41 PM
How old is the battery? You probably need one. Probably a good idea to have the alternator checked out too.

I only see one battery...there's no alternate battery.

The last time this happened, a month ago, the aaa guy said the battery is good.

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

HB Vic
09-21-2015, 09:42 PM
What size battery??

Eli
09-21-2015, 10:14 PM
What size battery??

I don't know and can't seem to figure it out.

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

djunkie
09-21-2015, 10:19 PM
I only see one battery...there's no alternate battery.

The last time this happened, a month ago, the aaa guy said the battery is good.

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

The alternator is on the engine. It's what charges the battery as the engine is running. Lol

Eli
09-21-2015, 10:22 PM
The alternator is on the engine. It's what charges the battery as the engine is running. Lol

Yea, my engine is practically in a capsule...it's all hide in pretty compartments. I'll have to take it to the dealer. Thing is that I think the engine or some component isn't shutting off when I turn the car off and not open the door. It's very strange.

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

314joey
09-22-2015, 07:01 AM
Sounds like it's time to start dating a mechanic.

Eli
09-22-2015, 07:08 AM
Sounds like it's time to start dating a mechanic.

That may be a good idea. But, right now I'm dating someone who appears to have potential. Now, if he can manage to not spew lies, he may even be a keeper. But, for some reason some people seem to think lying is okay when they have a good reason to lie. I despise liars, specially the ones who lie for self fulfillment. The last one lied and got dumped so fast his head is still spinning weeks later. I walk away, no explanation, no warning. If you don't have the decency to be honest, I don't have the decency to tell you why I'm not responding to your texts and calls. Lol

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

314joey
09-22-2015, 09:04 AM
Some guys just don't get it, the right one will show it,....................... patience grasshopper.

Hope this one works out.

Eli
09-22-2015, 09:12 AM
Some guys just don't get it, the right one will show it,....................... patience grasshopper.

Hope this one works out.

Yea they don't get it. I've got plenty of patience. [emoji6]

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

jordy
09-22-2015, 05:26 PM
Sell it and buy something German. No self-respecting attorney worth their beans drives an Infiniti, aka, Nissan. Porsche, BMW, Benz... now we're talking. :grad:

Eli
09-22-2015, 05:31 PM
Sell it and buy something German. No self-respecting attorney worth their beans drives an Infiniti, aka, Nissan. Porsche, BMW, Benz... now we're talking. :grad:

Porsche is a tad over my budget and I won't drive a BMW or Mercedes. I refuse to fall into the stereotype.

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

314joey
09-22-2015, 05:34 PM
The last three cars we've had have been Cadillac's, loved them all, this last one is a SRX with all the bells and whistles, has almost every option available in a car, I would highly recommend a Cadi to anyone.

jordy
09-22-2015, 05:35 PM
Porsche is a tad over my budget and I won't drive a BMW or Mercedes. I refuse to fall into the stereotype.

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

Don't get a Boxster as those are the 3 series of the Porsche world. I'd go with BMW over Mercedes if it was me and I was car shopping. Then again, I'm more in Jeep or Harley mode these days. Spend too much time in a truck, so I need some space. :yes:

With your stature, it wouldn't be much of a fall. Just sayin'... :speechless-smiley-0

Eli
09-22-2015, 05:36 PM
The last three cars we've had have been Cadillac's, loved them all, this last one is a SRX with all the bells and whistles, has almost every option available in a car, I would highly recommend a Cadi to anyone.

Those are beautiful cars!!

But, I'm not selling my car. I love it. I love the way it looks, drives and how fun it is. My next car will be an Audi I'm thinking S 4 or 5.

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

jordy
09-22-2015, 05:37 PM
Those are beautiful cars!!

But, I'm not selling my car. I love it. I love the way it looks, drives and how fun it is. My next car will be an Audi I'm thinking S 4 or 5.

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

Yes, because cars with dead batteries are always lots of fun. :AngryFinger_7WSKJO:

At least we're speaking the right language. An R8 would be a good commuter for you. :chopper:

Eli
09-22-2015, 05:37 PM
Don't get a Boxster as those are the 3 series of the Porsche world. I'd go with BMW over Mercedes if it was me and I was car shopping. Then again, I'm more in Jeep or Harley mode these days. Spend too much time in a truck, so I need some space. :yes:

With your stature, it wouldn't be much of a fall. Just sayin'... :speechless-smiley-0

I'm not getting any of those cars. Lol if I got a Porsche it would be the 911 turbo. Hence, out of budget. I wouldn't waste money on a Boxster.

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

jordy
09-22-2015, 05:39 PM
I'm not getting any of those cars. Lol if I got a Porsche it would be the 911 turbo. Hence, out of budget. I wouldn't waste money on a Boxster.

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

I had a GT3 for a while. It was lots of fun. Twin turbo, all wheel drive. Like driving a shifter cart. Going out and beating up on street bikes was lots of fun. Porsche=good.

Eli
09-22-2015, 05:40 PM
Yes, because cars with dead batteries are always lots of fun. :AngryFinger_7WSKJO:

At least we're speaking the right language. An R8 would be a good commuter for you. :chopper:

You're hilarious! Are you paying for my new $120,000-$160,000 cars? If I can't buy it cash, I can't afford it...right now I have priorities! Besides, I'd rather spend that money on another depreciating asset...a BOAT!

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

jordy
09-22-2015, 05:41 PM
You're hilarious! Are you paying for my new $120,000-$160,000 cars? If I can't buy it cash, I can't afford it...right now I have priorities! Besides, I'd rather spend that money on another depreciating asset...a BOAT!

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

I just bought a Jeep. Sorry. Besides, if I had your money I'd burn mine in a second there Ally McBeal. :lalala:

Eli
09-22-2015, 05:42 PM
I just bought a Jeep. Sorry. Besides, if I had your money I'd burn mine in a second there Ally McBeal. :lalala:

I'm not an actress, I'm an attorney. We don't make as much as actresses.

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

jordy
09-22-2015, 05:43 PM
I'm not an actress, I'm an attorney. We don't make as much as actresses.

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

Good attorneys are actresses. That's science. :detective:

Eli
09-22-2015, 05:43 PM
Good attorneys are actresses. That's science. :detective:

I'm sure you know from personal experience. Lol

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

jordy
09-22-2015, 05:46 PM
I'm sure you know from personal experience. Lol

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

I did do the whole mock trial deal once upon a time. Won an outstanding attorney award. Acting. :rulez:

We were also the only junior college competing at this deal back in freezing ass cold Iowa with some pretty big name schools. Lots of fun.

Eli
09-22-2015, 05:48 PM
I did do the whole mock trial deal once upon a time. Won an outstanding attorney award. Acting. :rulez:

We were also the only junior college competing at this deal back in freezing ass cold Iowa with some pretty big name schools. Lots of fun.

Silly me...you were pretending (acting) To be an attorney and here I thought you had no experience being an attorney. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Just giving you shit bc I can lol [emoji6]

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

jordy
09-22-2015, 05:50 PM
Silly me...you were pretending (acting) To be an attorney and here I thought you had no experience being an attorney. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Just giving you shit bc I can lol [emoji6]

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

I have lots of fun in court when I get to be my own attorney. Have thrown the smackdown on a few unsuspecting liars, I mean lawyers in my day. :wink_002:

Your shit is weak. Must be out of practice. Now, about your new R8. :partyguy:

Eli
09-22-2015, 05:51 PM
I have lots of fun in court when I get to be my own attorney. Have thrown the smackdown on a few unsuspecting liars, I mean lawyers in my day. :wink_002:

Your shit is weak. Must be out of practice. Now, about your new R8. :partyguy:

You're not being your own attorney. You're just self represented. Not the same thing. Lol

Yea, so when are you buying me that R8?

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

jordy
09-22-2015, 05:56 PM
You're not being your own attorney. You're just self represented. Not the same thing. Lol

Yea, so when are you buying me that R8?

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

I've actually been my own attorney, with filing of motions and everything. Real court, real judge, real wins. It was funny when one of the judges was involved with a mock trial deal in Phoenix. I hadn't seen him forever and the last time I was in his courtroom he said he'd take my license if I was in front of him again. The mock trial was over so I walked up and handed him my license. He got a kick out of that one. Self-represented is for morons who don't know what they're doing. :indifferent0001:

You'd rather have a Nissan than an R8, so I guess I am off the hook.

Eli
09-22-2015, 06:15 PM
I've actually been my own attorney, with filing of motions and everything. Real court, real judge, real wins. It was funny when one of the judges was involved with a mock trial deal in Phoenix. I hadn't seen him forever and the last time I was in his courtroom he said he'd take my license if I was in front of him again. The mock trial was over so I walked up and handed him my license. He got a kick out of that one. Self-represented is for morons who don't know what they're doing. :indifferent0001:

You'd rather have a Nissan than an R8, so I guess I am off the hook.

Oh Jordy...you're too funny. I'm glad you agree that I should keep my Infinity. [emoji6]

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

jordy
09-22-2015, 06:19 PM
Oh Jordy...you're too funny. I'm glad you agree that I should keep my Infinity. [emoji6]

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

All you need is one of these and you're golden. I've seen them in action and they're very impressive.

http://shop.antigravitybatteries.com/micro-start-xp-10/?gclid=CLabgLr-i8gCFdBefgodyYwAJA

Eli
09-22-2015, 06:23 PM
All you need is one of these and you're golden. I've seen them in action and they're very impressive.

http://shop.antigravitybatteries.com/micro-start-xp-10/?gclid=CLabgLr-i8gCFdBefgodyYwAJA

That's pretty nice!

I did some research and it looks like the batteries that come with the Infinity are not very good. Maybe a battery replacement is necessary. Hmmm

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

Jefftowz
09-22-2015, 06:25 PM
I'm still hung on the fact that the battery goes dead when you turn off the car and don't open the door for 20 minutes... Are you in the car for 20 minutes? Duke of Hazard out the window?

Eli
09-22-2015, 06:27 PM
I'm still hung on the fact that the battery goes dead when you turn off the car and don't open the door for 20 minutes... Are you in the car for 20 minutes? Duke of Hazard out the window?

Yes...just call my Daisy lol

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

jordy
09-22-2015, 06:35 PM
I'm still hung on the fact that the battery goes dead when you turn off the car and don't open the door for 20 minutes...

There's some kind of a draw pulling the battery down. What do you have plugged into the electrical system during these 20 minutes? Hmmm.... running an inverter by chance? :bananadance:

Eli
09-22-2015, 07:01 PM
There's some kind of a draw pulling the battery down. What do you have plugged into the electrical system during these 20 minutes? Hmmm.... running an inverter by chance? :bananadance:

An inverter, blow dryer and toaster oven.

Wtf? Nothing plugged in!

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

jordy
09-22-2015, 07:26 PM
An inverter, blow dryer and toaster oven.

Wtf? Nothing plugged in!

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

Way to screw up my theory. What about those pics you sent though? That couldn't have been on regular batteries. :smilies_mit_hut019:

jordy
09-22-2015, 07:30 PM
I have dual batteries with an isolater so I can keep the fridge cold. This is why I can't buy you an R8 right now. :sorry:

Eli
09-22-2015, 08:29 PM
Way to screw up my theory. What about those pics you sent though? That couldn't have been on regularandom batteries. :smilies_mit_hut019:

I'm never THAT drunk and if I am...the phone gets put away. [emoji6]

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

jordy
09-22-2015, 08:34 PM
What about the ones I took? :airplane:

Eli
09-22-2015, 08:36 PM
What about the ones I took? :airplane:

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

314joey
09-23-2015, 09:34 AM
You go girl

Eli
09-23-2015, 10:05 AM
You go girl

Love it!!

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

619er
09-23-2015, 01:47 PM
I've got a solution. Try opening the door right after you turn the car off. Lol!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Eli
09-23-2015, 02:22 PM
I've got a solution. Try opening the door right after you turn the car off. Lol!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Yes, that's a great solution. I was just wondering if there was another way.

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

K-034
09-23-2015, 03:23 PM
I have a strange problem with my car. When I shut off the engine and don't open the door within 30 min my battery dies. All of my other cars just shut themselves off after 20 min. Is there a setting or something I screwed up?

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

It might be something in the security system, does it die or just shut everything down ? Also, unless your Dukes of Hazzard it out of your car, why would you not open the door for 1/2 hr after shutting the engine off? :hmmm:

Eli
09-23-2015, 03:39 PM
It might be something in the security system, does it die or just shut everything down ? Also, unless your Dukes of Hazzard it out of your car, why would you not open the door for 1/2 hr after shutting the engine off? :hmmm:

When I turn the car off, everything shuts off. Then when I go to turn the car back on the battery is dead.

It's when I'm waiting in my car for someone. The other night, I was meeting my sister for dinner and she was running late. So, I say in my car and read.

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

HB Vic
09-23-2015, 05:47 PM
I recommend keeping several spare batteries on hand. This will solve the problem [emoji16]

Eli
09-25-2015, 09:13 AM
I recommend keeping several spare batteries on hand. This will solve the problem [emoji16]

This would be a great idea if 1) I knew how to install a new battery and 2) I had room in my trunk. My trunk can barely fit a carry on suitcase in it.

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

Mrs.K034
09-25-2015, 09:26 PM
This would be a great idea if 1) I knew how to install a new battery and 2) I had room in my trunk. My trunk can barely fit a carry on suitcase in it.

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

1) learn how, if you can Chang a tire you can change a battery 2) trade in for a truck and you won't have any of these problems. Lol [emoji12]

Btw, are you comin out next weekend?

Eli
09-26-2015, 08:32 AM
1) learn how, if you can Chang a tire you can change a battery 2) trade in for a truck and you won't have any of these problems. Lol [emoji12]

Btw, are you comin out next weekend?

What's next weekend?

A Truck???? Lol

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

Mrs.K034
09-26-2015, 09:26 AM
What's next weekend?

A Truck???? Lol

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

Lol! I knew you'd like that [emoji39] the Lucas Oil Drag Boats, that's all no big deal. Haha [emoji12]

redant
10-01-2015, 09:07 AM
If you have an alarm system installed at the dealer and not just the factory security system, you can bet it is a problem caused by the system installed at the dealer. Dealers love to sell security systems installed at the dealers. Big profit, but huge problems with all the electronics in the cars today. Computers do not like the add on stuff. The problems caused by stuff added on at the dealerships is unbelievable. Guess what, unless anything added on after the factory is a genuine factory part....it won't be warranty under your manufactures warranty. You would be shocked to see some of the just plain crap work done on these add on security sys, stereos etc. Most times not done by a tech at the dealer, but done by a outside company. Not saying all outside companies do crap work, but a great majority do. Cheapest install wins, friends of sales manager or general manager etc.

Eli
10-01-2015, 09:13 AM
If you have an alarm system installed at the dealer and not just the factory security system, you can bet it is a problem caused by the system installed at the dealer. Dealers love to sell security systems installed at the dealers. Big profit, but huge problems with all the electronics in the cars today. Computers do not like the add on stuff. The problems caused by stuff added on at the dealerships is unbelievable. Guess what, unless anything added on after the factory is a genuine factory part....it won't be warranty under your manufactures warranty. You would be shocked to see some of the just plain crap work done on these add on security sys, stereos etc. Most times not done by a tech at the dealer, but done by a outside company. Not saying all outside companies do crap work, but a great majority do. Cheapest install wins, friends of sales manager or general manager etc.

It's all factory stuff. Nothing's been upgraded or added.

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

2manymustangs
10-01-2015, 09:47 AM
Eli Mae, sorry I didnt chime in on this before... BUT I have had a few encounters recently that helped me realize what the newer generation of cars have going on...

-I saw this on a BRAND NEW GM suv (had the radio on a bit too long while vaccuming/cleaning inside)

-A Z06 2006 vette show car (that sits all the time) (it had a new GM/delco battery at the time this occured)

-My neices Nissan (that had some phone/CD player devices plugged into accessory lighter plug/outlet)...

Seems that the newer generation cars have a constant monitor (by the ECU) of the BATTERY level/voltage and IF the level dips below a certain level, the car locks/ecu locks/the dash/electronics lock and nothing will get it to do ANYTHING until the voltage level is brought back up above that bottom/lower threshold... Lets say it is a float level of 12.6 volts or 12.8... It won't take much to bring the voltage down below that lower threshold to lock everything up and make the car appear DEAD, when in fact the battery is far from dead and more than able to turn the starter... BUT the ECU says "NOONONONONO I wont go" and shuts the entire car down...

This is what I think SOMEEEEEEEE of the newer generation cars have going on, or at least some of them , based on what i've seen at the moment of failure with my multi-meter in hand...

IF you still haven''t changed the battery (i didnt read the entire thread) , just go visit DJUNKIE and have him put one in for ya... ;) I've had OEM batteries go 10 years (thats an exception)... AND I've had new "Exide manufactured" batteries barely outlast their 3 or 4 or 5 year warranty...

If you haven't, change your battery.... OR have someone clip on a digital multimeter and watch the battery voltage/float before/volt level while running/after 5,10,30,45, 60, 90 minutes of KEY OFF... :)

UNrelated.... this is the INSIDE of my dads ECU on his GM van... WATERPROOF / O-RING sealed... and it was SOAKED inside, for years apparently, but still running....

$75 for a salvage yard ECU with the same series #..... $125 to have the original flash put into the ECU by a local auto electronics guy...

Eli
10-01-2015, 10:13 AM
Eli Mae, sorry I didnt chime in on this before... BUT I have had a few encounters recently that helped me realize what the newer generation of cars have going on...

-I saw this on a BRAND NEW GM suv (had the radio on a bit too long while vaccuming/cleaning inside)

-A Z06 2006 vette show car (that sits all the time) (it had a new GM/delco battery at the time this occured)

-My neices Nissan (that had some phone/CD player devices plugged into accessory lighter plug/outlet)...

Seems that the newer generation cars have a constant monitor (by the ECU) of the BATTERY level/voltage and IF the level dips below a certain level, the car locks/ecu locks/the dash/electronics lock and nothing will get it to do ANYTHING until the voltage level is brought back up above that bottom/lower threshold... Lets say it is a float level of 12.6 volts or 12.8... It won't take much to bring the voltage down below that lower threshold to lock everything up and make the car appear DEAD, when in fact the battery is far from dead and more than able to turn the starter... BUT the ECU says "NOONONONONO I wont go" and shuts the entire car down...

This is what I think SOMEEEEEEEE of the newer generation cars have going on, or at least some of them , based on what i've seen at the moment of failure with my multi-meter in hand...

IF you still haven''t changed the battery (i didnt read the entire thread) , just go visit DJUNKIE and have him put one in for ya... ;) I've had OEM batteries go 10 years (thats an exception)... AND I've had new "Exide manufactured" batteries barely outlast their 3 or 4 or 5 year warranty...

If you haven't, change your battery.... OR have someone clip on a digital multimeter and watch the battery voltage/float before/volt level while running/after 5,10,30,45, 60, 90 minutes of KEY OFF... :)

UNrelated.... this is the INSIDE of my dads ECU on his GM van... WATERPROOF / O-RING sealed... and it was SOAKED inside, for years apparently, but still running....

$75 for a salvage yard ECU with the same series #..... $125 to have the original flash put into the ECU by a local auto electronics guy...

Thank you!!! I do have my iPhone charger plugged in to the USB. Should I take that out?

Thank you for volunteering Djunkie's services for my replacement battery. I'll hit him up and see if he's willing to Drop in my new battery for a case of beer??? [emoji6][emoji16]

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

2manymustangs
10-01-2015, 11:24 AM
Thank you!!! I do have my iPhone charger plugged in to the USB. Should I take that out?

Thank you for volunteering Djunkie's services for my replacement battery. I'll hit him up and see if he's willing to Drop in my new battery for a case of beer??? [emoji6][emoji16]

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

I would do it for a six of Shocktop HoneyCrisp Wheat if I was close by.... ;)

DO you have your neice/nephews CD players plugged in and left on as well as the bottle warmers for the new baby??? ;)

I can't imagine a Iphone charger would be much drain....... maybe you have a IPAD/WIFI that you use as your IPHONE??? :D

djunkie
10-01-2015, 12:01 PM

Why do people always volunteer me to fix other people's cars? Lol.
I can't imagine it would be hard to swap a new battery into that car though. [emoji5]️

Eli
10-01-2015, 12:09 PM
I would do it for a six of Shocktop HoneyCrisp Wheat if I was close by.... ;)

DO you have your neice/nephews CD players plugged in and left on as well as the bottle warmers for the new baby??? ;)

I can't imagine a Iphone charger would be much drain....... maybe you have a IPAD/WIFI that you use as your IPHONE??? :D
The only thing plugged in is the iPhone charger. There are no baby items in my car. My niece calls my car "the fast car" which is hilarious bc her mom and dad both drive Porsches. Lol The one time she was in my car, before she gets in she says "is there enough room?" She's adorable.

Why do people always volunteer me to fix other people's cars? Lol.
I can't imagine it would be hard to swap a new battery into that car though. [emoji5]️

Because they know you're amazing with cars? Does flattery get me anything?

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

2manymustangs
10-01-2015, 12:42 PM
Because they know you're amazing with cars? Does flattery get me anything?

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

:thumbsUp: I heard the same thing....

djunkie
10-01-2015, 12:57 PM
You both heard wrong. Lol

Eli
10-01-2015, 01:11 PM
:thumbsUp: I heard the same thing....

Thanks for volunteering Djunkie, but it looks like a no go. Lol

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

djunkie
10-01-2015, 01:32 PM
Thanks for volunteering Djunkie, but it looks like a no go. Lol

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

I never said that. Problem is, I'm expensive. Lol [emoji23][emoji23]

Eli
10-01-2015, 01:33 PM
I never said that. Problem is, I'm expensive. Lol [emoji23][emoji23]

So you're not a case of beer cheap?

Remind me to send you a bill for my legal services. [emoji23]

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

djunkie
10-01-2015, 01:40 PM
[emoji85] ok maybe a case of beer will work. Lol

Eli
10-01-2015, 01:43 PM

No, it's ok. We should forward respective bills. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

2manymustangs
10-01-2015, 01:44 PM
I wager you can diagnose it totally by yourself if you had one of these to put in the accessory ciggy lighter thinger dinger mabob... Not quite sure what to call it when it is in the back seat for the KIDo's dvd player/phone charger... Is it still a CIg Lighter socket??? :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/351180642585?ul_noapp=true&chn=ps&lpid=82

Eli
10-01-2015, 02:09 PM
I wager you can diagnose it totally by yourself if you had one of these to put in the accessory ciggy lighter thinger dinger mabob... Not quite sure what to call it when it is in the back seat for the KIDo's dvd player/phone charger... Is it still a CIg Lighter socket??? :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/351180642585?ul_noapp=true&chn=ps&lpid=82

Love the name

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

314joey
10-01-2015, 02:31 PM
You can probably go to any OReillys and they'll check the old battery for you and as cute as you are they'll probably swap it out for you for nothing ........at least I would.

Eli
10-01-2015, 02:32 PM

You can probably go to any OReillys and they'll check the old battery for you and as cute as you are they'll probably swap it out for you for nothing ........at least I would.

Djunkie, did you see that ^^^^ [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Thank you Jim!

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

djunkie
10-01-2015, 02:42 PM

Thanks for screwing up my free case of beer. Lol

314joey
10-01-2015, 03:41 PM
I just want us "ALL" to get along.......peace out.

Eli
10-01-2015, 07:03 PM
I just want us "ALL" to get along.......peace out.

Thanks for getting me free car work!

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

2manymustangs
10-02-2015, 06:40 AM
Thanks for getting me free car work!

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

Please refresh my memory, what year is your hooptie??? Original battery???

Eli
10-02-2015, 10:01 AM
Please refresh my memory, what year is your hooptie??? Original battery???

Hooptie? Did you just refer to Marilyn as a hooptie? [emoji37]

It's a 2011, original everything except tires.

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

2manymustangs
10-02-2015, 01:10 PM
Hooptie? Did you just refer to Marilyn as a hooptie? [emoji37]

It's a 2011, original everything except tires.

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

;) im kidding.........

314joey
10-03-2015, 01:54 PM
Are we up and running and all fixed up yet.

Eli
10-03-2015, 02:10 PM
Are we up and running and all fixed up yet.

Yes, it runs beautifully as long as I open the door after I turn the car off. Lol

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

Ziggy
10-03-2015, 08:57 PM
Yes, it runs beautifully as long as I open the door after I turn the car off. Lol

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]
This and your original statement have me a bit confused.....how do you normally get out of the car after you shut it off? :scratchhead:

Eli
10-03-2015, 09:14 PM
This and your original statement have me a bit confused.....how do you normally get out of the car after you shut it off? :scratchhead:

I have very big windows. [emoji16]

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

Ziggy
10-03-2015, 09:36 PM
I have very big windows. [emoji16]

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]
Too funny, I use the door.[emoji4]