PDA

View Full Version : Two more weeks of boating

314joey
09-13-2015, 04:54 PM
The weather was so nice we took Rowdy out with us on the boat, she loves to go faaaaaaaaaast.

We're winterizing the boat so we can head South for the Winter, me no like cold.

Eli
09-13-2015, 05:37 PM
OMG! Rowdy is a big girl! She's so cute!

Will you be boating in Florida?

Sent from my newly renovated Batcave using TapaStalk!

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

ChumpChange
09-13-2015, 06:04 PM
Not taking the boat with you?

314joey
09-13-2015, 06:05 PM
OMG! Rowdy is a big girl! She's so cute!

Will you be boating in Florida?

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

We're leaving the Formula at LOTO and after we get settled in the new place we'll be looking to buy a CC (center console) to use down there, hopefully I get stuff squared away before the first of the year so we can go looking for a boat for SWF, if not we'll wait until next season.

riverrunner1984
09-14-2015, 01:45 PM
We're leaving the Formula at LOTO and after we get settled in the new place we'll be looking to buy a CC (center console) to use down there, hopefully I get stuff squared away before the first of the year so we can go looking for a boat for SWF, if not we'll wait until next season.

Do you have a particular maker size CC you are looking at? I really like the 35ft Donzi!

314joey
09-14-2015, 02:31 PM
Do you have a particular maker size CC you are looking at? I really like the 35ft Donzi!

I like the Donzi too, but we're going to leaving in our garage or are going to trailer it back and forth so it's going to have to be smaller than I would normally like, 20-24'fter, almost all of the boating we'll be doing down in SWF will be on the ICW, so a boat of that size is OK.

Eli
09-14-2015, 04:30 PM
I like the Donzi too, but we're going to leaving in our garage or are going to trailer it back and forth so it's going to have to be smaller than I would normally like, 20-24'fter, almost all of the boating we'll be doing down in SWF will be on the ICW, so a boat of that size is OK.

Too many acronyms! Lol I need a 314joey dictionary.

SWF?
ICW?

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

314joey
09-14-2015, 05:34 PM

SWF?
ICW?

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

My bad......

SWF - Southwest Florida

ICW - Intercoastal waterway

2manymustangs
09-14-2015, 07:52 PM

SWF?
ICW?

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

DONT get into telecom.... :(

http://www.amazon.com/Newtons-Telecom-Dictionary-Telecommunications-Satellites/dp/097938737X

The 28th edition has 27,805 definitions; with 827 new definitions and 2500 updates and rewrites, virtually ALLLLL acronyms...

Eli
09-14-2015, 08:29 PM
My bad......

SWF - Southwest Florida

ICW - Intercoastal waterway

Thank you!!

What's the intercoastal waterway? Where is that?

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

HB Vic
09-14-2015, 10:52 PM
I seriously need a fast boat trip asap. I'm dying over here already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rioracr
09-15-2015, 06:47 AM
good luck with all going on in LOTO an SWF, choices for sun and fun...

314joey
09-15-2015, 06:49 AM
Thank you!!

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

On the West Coast of the Gulf (GOM) there's barrier islands (google Captiva & Sanibel Island) that protect the mainland and in between them are navigable waterways that are calm and are great to boat in, there's virtually no waves or wakes unless you come across another boat, it unbelievable.

Here's what it looks like.