PDA

View Full Version : Huuump day!!!

riverrunner1984
09-02-2015, 06:34 AM
Good morning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HB Vic
09-02-2015, 07:35 AM
Good morning. Funny how things can change overnight. Almost makes you want to stay awake. Forever.

Eli
09-02-2015, 07:50 AM
Good morning. Funny how things can change overnight. Almost makes you want to stay awake. Forever.

Good morning!

OMG! You're sooo right! I've actually said that before. I don't want to sleep bc I don't now what tomorrow will bring. Hopefully, it was good.

Sent from my newly renovated Batcave using TapaSTALK

Happiness is worth the fight!

HB Vic
09-02-2015, 08:08 AM
Mine went the other way. Really bizarre. I think some planning and scheming was involved. Going with the gut.

Eli
09-02-2015, 08:47 AM
Mine went the other way. Really bizarre. I think some planning and scheming was involved. Going with the gut.

I'm sorry! Let me know if there's anything I can do.

HB Vic
09-02-2015, 09:07 AM
Shit happens I guess

riverrunner1984
09-02-2015, 09:11 AM

The gut never lies. Good luck!

314joey
09-02-2015, 09:38 AM
Good morning,.......................................... .. sorry about the bad day Vic, I had one yesterday too.....but it may get worked out today, bad days suck.

Eli
09-02-2015, 10:02 AM
Good morning,.......................................... .. sorry about the bad day Vic, I had one yesterday too.....but it may get worked out today, bad days suck.

Ugh! Is everything worked out?

Vic, RR is right, follow your gut...that means follow your instincts not your appetite lol

riverrunner1984
09-02-2015, 10:29 AM

Vic, RR is right, follow your gut...that means follow your instincts not your appetite lol

If I followed my appetite, I would be on that TLC show "my 800 lb life" :biggrin:

Eli
09-02-2015, 10:39 AM
If I followed my appetite, I would be on that TLC show "my 800 lb life" :biggrin:

I would be standing right next to you!

314joey
09-02-2015, 12:32 PM

We're supposed to close on the new SWF place this coming Friday and after checking the HUD statement I found that they didn't pro-rate the real estate tax correctly, they used the wrong assessed value and it was screwing me out of over 2K, that's a lot of cash to get shorted, I told them they've got to fix ASAP or we're going to have a problem at closing...............like there won't be one.

Eli
09-02-2015, 12:38 PM
We're supposed to close on the new SWF place this coming Friday and after checking the HUD statement I found that they didn't pro-rate the real estate tax correctly, they used the wrong assessed value and it was screwing me out of over 2K, that's a lot of cash to get shorted, I told them they've got to fix ASAP or we're going to have a problem at closing...............like there won't be one.

Yikes! Sounds like a simple fix though. Right?

2manymustangs
09-02-2015, 01:43 PM

Title office employee? or is it a paralegal at a law office? :)

HB Vic
09-02-2015, 02:16 PM
I'm gonna follow my nose [emoji23]

314joey
09-02-2015, 02:20 PM
Yikes! Sounds like a simple fix though. Right?

Title company closing agent........................and I've found over the years there's nothing easy when closing on any kind of property, there were a few exceptions on the schedule 'B" that they hadn't removed properly, it's like I'm checking their work, what the hell am I paying them for...............it's almost done and should close here real soon, then I'll know we won't have to freeze up North this Winter.

Title office employee? or is it a paralegal at a law office? :)

Eli
09-02-2015, 02:49 PM
Title company closing agent........................and I've found over the years there's nothing easy when closing on any kind of property, there were a few exceptions on the schedule 'B" that they hadn't removed properly, it's like I'm checking their work, what the hell am I paying them for...............it's almost done and should close here real soon, then I'll know we won't have to freeze up North this Winter.

That's good! I'm use to double checking everyone's work [emoji57]

On a side note the paralegal comment was from 2MM and it quoted my lol

HB Vic
09-02-2015, 06:33 PM
My humpday after work happy hour view. I know it's beautiful, but I just wanna be home

Eli
09-02-2015, 06:51 PM
My humpday after work happy hour view. I know it's beautiful, but I just wanna be home

You're not ready

314joey
09-03-2015, 09:09 AM
If you can't be at home, that's not a bad place to be.